Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 24-12-2017, 08:28 AM
Master
The Occult Meaning of Christmas

Greetings and compliments of the season to all.

I knew nothing about this until I saw an interview of Jim Carrey explaining the neuro-biological significance of Christmas.

Apparently, Santa Claus is named after the Claustrum gland in the brain which secretes a fluid (called kristos in Greek - meaning 'anointed') down a chimney-shaped orifice to be deposited in the sacral chakra (from where we get the word 'sacred') and it forms the basis of cerebral spinal fluid.

It has become represented by an old dude in a red suit climbing down a chimney to deposit gifts at the base of a tree...and of course the 'tree' represents the spinal cord with all of the dendritic nerves branching out from it.

So, to reference material for the book I am writing, in which I am up to the part of explaining Khechari Mudra...the tongue-lock to catch the drops of soma being excreted by the brain, I came across a very well-written article going into the very occult and tantric roots of the appropriation of a pagan ceremony called 'yuletide' which became 'Christmas' and what the holiday represented when it was first adopted - before all the imagery and total forgetfulness set in. Enjoy the read:

http://energyfanatics.com/2015/12/25...ult-symbolism/