Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 25-03-2014, 01:04 PM
Pathfinder

My father, passed but not around me

Hi everyone. i am looking for someone to help me understand why I don't feel him around me. He passed almost 2 years ago. I was close with him my whole life and then we had a really bad falling out. It was one of the most devastating events in my life. I felt he had abandoned me at a time I needed him the most.

Anyway, we never resolved that falling out. I did not get to say goodbye to him when he was dying. He passed and I didn't find out for a few months. It is what set me off on an awakening. I broke down and cried to God asking WHY WHY WHY did I go through all of this stuff. He answered me and I began to wake up. I am grateful for that. However, still not feeling dad around.

Anyone feel like this? Maybe I need a reading to help me. Energetically I know that he and I vibrated at different levels while he was still on this plane. Does that have anything to do with it? I would think not, but I am at a loss.

Any help is appreciated.

much love, x
Old 25-03-2014, 01:29 PM
Master

Sorry for your loss. Have you tried speaking to him and asking him to come? Some i heard don't know how to contact us; they have to be a bit advanced or have skills in that. Or, perhaps he is in a resting place. Do you know at least if he went to the light for sure?
Old 25-03-2014, 02:05 PM
Master

If you dont feel him around it would be my guess that he has moved on with his after life . Gone to the light , higher astral planes , ect.
Old 25-03-2014, 07:08 PM
Pathfinder

Thank you vespa and desert rat.

No I haven't asked him specifically to come. Sometimes I will tell him sorry for what happened and tell him I hope he is okay. I was told by a medium that I have some mediumship abilities as I have had other deceased persons come to me. This is why I am surprised he has not. I am not sure if he went to the light. Weird thing is that I had a reading by someone who claimed to be a medium (how to know for sure though) and he told me my father was upset with my current bf. He would have reason to say this as before that happened my bf was drunk and angry and getting physical with me. (I can handle him, he hasn't done it since and if he did I would kick him out, another story) ANyway, he also said my father was apologizing for our fall out. He said things that made me believe it was my dad (same kind of jokes my dad would tell "It was the medication they had me on!" and laughing---yeah, that sounds like my dad, always the joker). I wish I could know for sure. This medium said dad was hanging around me but he sent him to the light. Again, don't know if that is even true because how am I to know for certain right?

I hope he is in the light and happy and no longer suffering. I hope he is with his family. I just still feel abandoned by him. So it's hard. I'm a social worker by profession. I would send me for therapy! It isn't like it bothers me to the point I am depressed or anything though....just more a curiosity than anything.

Sigh.

Thanks again for the replies. Maybe I will find out for certain one day.....or if someone can recommend a good medium.
Old 25-03-2014, 07:30 PM
Master

I'm so so sorry. The loss of a loved one is very difficult to process and my father passed nearly 2 years ago and I miss him enormously. Sometimes I feel him around and that is so difficult to deal with as it makes the loss of physical presence more profound.

My guess is your father will know how sorry you are and indeed he will be in a place of absolute and unconditional love - there will be no grudge held. You are his darling child and always will be, but the key is to forgive yourself and that will open things up for you to be able to hear your father.
Old 25-03-2014, 08:09 PM
livingkarma

My condolesnces on your loss ...
There are times things happen leaving us w/no chance to fix them in the physical world ...
Truly, all is not lost ...
Our loved ones are always always w/us ...
I believe it would be of benefit to you to develop a spiritual relationship w/your father ...
Keep talking to him, say everthing you need to say from the heart - no matter how painful, good or bad ...
This is how to resolve all the issues left unspoken & undone ...
Remember he is a spirit now, he can take anything & everything you have to say w/understanding ...
Then open yourself up to look for signs & synchronicities ...
These, often times, are the first communications ....
Sometimes, they come in the form of music associated w/him ...
But also don't stop there, my late husband has sent newly released songs through the radio that were of encouragement, love, strength, etc ...
These are songs he never heard; he died 7 yrs ago ...
And b/c I had been working on our spiritual relationship I quickly knew/felt they were from him ...
Don't be discouraged if you don't recognize them immediately as signs - it takes time to develop your intuition, but it will improve ...
Once you are able to see them, just know he is w/you, loving you always ...
In turn, you will learn to adjust to your loss, resolve the painful issues that kept the two of you apart, find peace & love for another once again ...
Try not to beat yourself up, but do try to uncover what it is your father may have been trying to teach you & why as well as the reason he was chosen to be your father ...
Hope this helps ...
Old 25-03-2014, 09:24 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by desert rat
If you dont feel him around it would be my guess that he has moved on with his after life . Gone to the light , higher astral planes , ect.

I would agree with this.
Old 25-03-2014, 09:55 PM
Master

You might ask to visit him in your dreams . many people do see loved ones in there dreams . We all go out of body during deep sleep , but only remember as a dream , if at all . The idea is that you will visit him in your astral body , maby in an area known as the astral garden .
Old 25-03-2014, 10:09 PM
livingkarma

Quote:
Originally Posted by desert rat
You might ask to visit him in your dreams . many people do see loved ones in there dreams . We all go out of body during deep sleep , but only remember as a dream , if at all . The idea is that you will visit him in your astral body , maby in an area known as the astral garden .

These sound difficult ...
I've never had control over my dreams, so I don't know that it will work ...
In my grief, I wanted immediate results so learning astral projection was out ...

Our loved ones are always w/us no matter where they spirit around to ...
All that is needed is to establish contact w/your thoughts & words (prayers) as well as tune in to signs & synchronicities - develop your intuition ...
These methods continue to work for me ...
Old 25-03-2014, 11:05 PM
Master

On getting a visit from a passed on loved one in your dreams , the ides is just to ask your higher self/guides/masters . On astral projection , that is a different game , it can be difficult , I have been trying for 25+ years and not got too far .