Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 14-06-2018, 01:24 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inika
You cant get any higher than God but boy does the deception run 'high'

I was wondering what comes after twin ray then? Do we finally have full and complete access to God in the soul connection hierarchy then?
I cut the middle men out and just went for straight up union with godself.
Though I have had some pretty crazy, cool visions about soul groups, and seen how a nomad and oversoul is made up and split off from source down.

If anything it just served to show me how in essence we are connected and made up of the same stuff... like a big soul family interweb.

I'm not sure I can really access anything much higher than that realisation lol...

It kind of blew my mind and made me wake up a bit and start treating all people in a sense of wholeness and equity...

It is difficult to get into even more unity then full unity with God lol...

I feel like by the time I might happen to merge with my twin ray I'd be so un - bothered by it all that it may as well not happen at all haha.

I suppose if you feel at home and in union already though having a twin ray would be just like popping down the road for a coffee and catch up with an old friend.
Old 14-06-2018, 03:37 AM
Master
Too many labels causing seperation.
Old 14-06-2018, 03:39 AM
Ascender

"It kind of blew my mind and made me wake up a bit and start treating all people in a sense of wholeness and equity..."

This is really key and as usual, Emerald, you summed it up perfectly.
My view of what "God" is has totally changed however. We're never not in union with God because that is what we are. I would love to get further into it, but this thread isn't about "God". Yes Emerald, when you start to understand these things, the way you treat people totally changes.

I don't think it's about "assigning labels" though, it's about understanding experiences and why they happened. Reading most of the garb online is mostly a waste of time, most of the youtubers are even worse. This is not where you will find the answers. Although I have found a few gems in the roof (not tf related though), but I had to really search for them.
Old 14-06-2018, 03:52 AM
Deactivated Account
"we're never in union with God because that is what we are'

Makes me laugh when I delve into this because I start to feel like I am in constant conversation with myself... talking to myself... And then answering myself lol.
Old 14-06-2018, 07:16 AM
Lorelyen

Interesting, because labels are for classification, pigeonholing, arrived at (effectively) by ticking boxes or working through a logical flow chart. One looks at a persons attributes and eventually reaches a category.

It's cloudy when thinking about spirituality because pairing people (as in "twin flame") risks delusion - people unwittingly telling themselves (hence others) emotional lies. The belief would seem to be two people sharing enough of the same spiritual path. No doubt it can be done but rarely. There are too many definitions now so almost anyone's attributes could be bent to fit one or more of them.

Then the question arises here as how can a twin flame exist in a state of unity - unless they surrender the twinning to unite absolutely?

It's to me always been inner; deeper, rather than higher, the connection with The One True Creator. As within, so without - not an easy concept for everyone.

"In conversation with ourselves" is metaphorical, really. It's there. Happens at the physical level. Our bodies are hugely complex, a mass of components continually in conversation with each other. At the front are safeguards that help us survive. So it becomes an effective vehicle to carry our spirits around.

Through its archive of experiences (memories of contextual impressions of something or other) it chatters constantly about spiritual progress among many other things. Progress? - checked against some inner plan about what we want to be which may not be the same as what we should be.
It filters more deeply new experiences. It sharpens its sensitivity; learns from its reactions and the perceived reactions of others.

Twin ray and raising ones vibrations are nice ideas. The o/p hasn't been back to explain, define, etc, what those tick boxes ask that entitles a pair that classification.

It so far sounds like another of these nebulous ideas sufficiently broad to let people believe they're on the right track. Twin Ray? Connection? "Ascending"? Where? What's up there that isn't down here? But those beliefs are as good as anyone else's if they work for a seeker.

I still don't know what this "raising vibrations" means. A metaphorical New Age sound-bite that I read (probably wrongly) as being more optimistic; shutting out the dark with all its unresolved problems but it's better that way, thinking that an "embrace everything" is this elusive "love" we should all aim for, avoiding the balance of "don't like" or "hate" because even if you hate something, you really love it....and stuff.

Old 14-06-2018, 12:50 PM
Suspended
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by jro5139
Tittles are only important for the purpose of understanding.

I would agree with starstar's last post to a certain point. However, there are some text book definitions. For example, Micheal Newton's definitions of soulmates, which is based on years of data collection and research. I would disagree that all his work "doesn't hold any water".
From what I've learned and experienced, soulmates are quiet different from twin flames and serve a different purpose. So comparing the 2 is somewhat like comparing apples to oranges. Of course, there are different forms of soulmates, so it depends on what form you are talking about.

I'm thinking that "higher" may be the wrong term, maybe "closer connection" would make more sense.

Well, just because somebody wrote a book about a spiritual concept, does not make it the ultimate truth. We have Bible, does God exist? Also, different people see different purpose of twin flame connection. It all ultimately boils down to one's perception. What purpose do you think twin flame serve?
Old 14-06-2018, 01:41 PM
Suspended
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorelyen
Interesting, because labels are for classification, pigeonholing, arrived at (effectively) by ticking boxes or working through a logical flow chart. One looks at a persons attributes and eventually reaches a category.

It's cloudy when thinking about spirituality because pairing people (as in "twin flame") risks delusion - people unwittingly telling themselves (hence others) emotional lies. The belief would seem to be two people sharing enough of the same spiritual path. No doubt it can be done but rarely. There are too many definitions now so almost anyone's attributes could be bent to fit one or more of them.

Then the question arises here as how can a twin flame exist in a state of unity - unless they surrender the twinning to unite absolutely?

It's to me always been inner; deeper, rather than higher, the connection with The One True Creator. As within, so without - not an easy concept for everyone.

"In conversation with ourselves" is metaphorical, really. It's there. Happens at the physical level. Our bodies are hugely complex, a mass of components continually in conversation with each other. At the front are safeguards that help us survive. So it becomes an effective vehicle to carry our spirits around.

Through its archive of experiences (memories of contextual impressions of something or other) it chatters constantly about spiritual progress among many other things. Progress? - checked against some inner plan about what we want to be which may not be the same as what we should be.
It filters more deeply new experiences. It sharpens its sensitivity; learns from its reactions and the perceived reactions of others.

Twin ray and raising ones vibrations are nice ideas. The o/p hasn't been back to explain, define, etc, what those tick boxes ask that entitles a pair that classification.

It so far sounds like another of these nebulous ideas sufficiently broad to let people believe they're on the right track. Twin Ray? Connection? "Ascending"? Where? What's up there that isn't down here? But those beliefs are as good as anyone else's if they work for a seeker.

I still don't know what this "raising vibrations" means. A metaphorical New Age sound-bite that I read (probably wrongly) as being more optimistic; shutting out the dark with all its unresolved problems but it's better that way, thinking that an "embrace everything" is this elusive "love" we should all aim for, avoiding the balance of "don't like" or "hate" because even if you hate something, you really love it....and stuff.

Agreed. people throw around so many spiritual concepts, but can't explain what they mean. Hence, people tend to interpret those concepts to fit their situation. One might say "raising vibrations", somebody might say "feeling energized and optimistic". Which sentence is correct? i have never seen so many paragraphs of information that say so much, but tell you nothing, than on a soul connection forum.
Old 14-06-2018, 02:18 PM
traceyacey12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorelyen

I agree that some of these definitions are nebulous, but having experienced a lot of the twin flame experiences outlined on websites, I'd like to throw in an idea as to what raising my vibration is: yes, these definitions are nebulous, but maybe they are because we have to make up new phrases for things that happen to people that don't happen normally or didn't happen to them up until the point where the twin flame or ascension started happening (ascension - another word that taken literally doesn't make sense: but if you listen to enough videos about it, it starts to make sense and you get an idea as to what people mean.) Going back to raising your vibration, I've actually experienced the disconnection from my job prior to it falling apart that is described as you being a no longer a vibrational match to it so I know its a real thing. You might say that this could be because I was bored at the job or was no longer interested, but that wasn't the case: mentally, I wanted to be there, it was all I've wanted for years so this feeling didn't make sense to me.
Old 14-06-2018, 02:34 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by starstar
what's not to understand? Twin ray is a higher connection that brings you to the higher consciousnesses, raises your vibration better than a twin flame, gives you better synchs than a twin flame, mirrors you ever better than a twin flame. It used to be soul mates, now it's twin flames, well, the next one is twin rays. Makes sense.

This may be a glib remark, but the irony certainly enlivened my day.

Include me as one of those who has studied TF phenomena for a decade or more. My findings indicate a plethora of new age definitions, with avarice at the helm.

Twin flames, False flames, Blue Ray Twin Flames, Twin Rays... the list of labels goes on and on..., ad nauseum.
I mean this discourse is making me sick at heart.

Soon I shall bow out from this round about.., as it is not aiding my spiritual growth. I have experienced an awakening due to a catalyst or two, I’ve survived my world being turned upside down, I’ve waited patiently during separation,.. but putting my new life on hold is no longer an option.

I do believe in soulmates and telepathy and discovering the love of your life.
When it is not convenient to be together, I need to suck it up and let sanity prevail.
Old 14-06-2018, 03:08 PM
Suspended
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anne

I do believe in soulmates and telepathy and discovering the love of your life.
When it is not convenient to be together, I need to suck it up and let sanity prevail.

Amen to that!