Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 27-05-2018, 03:21 PM
Newbie ;)

was I a nature spirit/fae in a past life?/possible past life memories

The main reason I joined this website was to get advice for a certain thing that has been troubling me for a long time. I've always been interested in spirits and grew up christian, and as I grew up I started to develop my psychic abilities and expand my knowledge new age topics. However, one day as I was watching a film ('My Neighbour Totoro' by Studio Ghibli) a certain image appeared in the film that physically affected me very strongly and actually made me cry. In the film, there is a scene where a young child stumbles upon a giant forest of huge trees, tinted different shades of teal and blue and green. I felt the tugging, twisting feeling in my stomach of wanting something so strongly and passionately, longing to be in this place. The music also affected me (it was traditional Japanese music, and the movie was set in rural Japan. I have always loved Japanese culture and anime, especially studio Ghibli).

As I concentrated on this image of huge trees, more feelings and images came to me; a giant, sprawling forest of all very big trees, the leaves high up above and letting in dappled golden light, all in hues of greens and earthen tones. I have never seen this forest, but I felt a sense of having been here before, having belonged. I felt one with this forest, and felt almost as if I was protecting or guarding it. I felt I had knowledge of this forest and that I knew it inside and out at one point, but for the life of me I can't remember what I knew. I felt as if there were others like me who played and lived in the forest, guarding and caring for it and listening to it. I was very attuned to both the forest and the other possible 'guardians'. I shared the forests knowledge and there was a feeling of unity.

Even thinking about this now, the feeling of 'something more' threatens to make me tear up. I desperately miss this place, and I feel like I can make peace with this strange 'memories' of the place if I knew they were past life memories or simply just imagery of an arcadian landscape my mind has amassed and created from what my subconscious yearns for, as I have always adored nature and felt very close to it. When I am in nature I feel like I am at home, and I feel like the trees and flowers understand me, as silly as that may sound. Most of my philosophical realisations have been in nature, almost as if Mother Nature has lent me her wisdom. I believe in spirits, the fae, and all of that, and can sense them/see them sometimes. It may help to include that I have a lot of qualities that those beings are supposed to have, although I am more loving than 'sadistic' as some fae are reputed to be.

I would love to hear anyone's thoughts on this, as I have no one in my life who can relate to this or understand it truly. I feel quite alone in my feelings at the minute.
Old 28-05-2018, 01:51 PM
Master
iv bean goin 2 a spirtalstt churshh for 2 mnthss i hav iv sean spirtt herd thngs in my hed evn even had imagenryy frindss wen i wz a kid
few plasess iv bean 2 i feltt is if i wz hear berfe even wen it wz 1s tim iv bean

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 31-05-2018, 03:05 PM
Newbie ;)

That feeling! Déja vu is such a strangely otherworldly feeling and so many experience it, and its just so jarring. I get what you mean! I don't recall ever having imaginary friends but I've heard some people say that they can be souls you knew from past lives. I wish there were spiritualist churches near me, no one irl really understands my spirituality *sigh*.
Old 01-08-2018, 09:44 PM
Experiencer

I believe it is very plausible. I feel a strong connection to Tir Na Norg yet I have never even been to Ireland. The minute I heard the name the dreams began. Calling me home. I would fly on a Pegasus to reach the land of eternal youth. So yes I think you should meditate or perhaps simply write and see what arises. :)
Old 02-08-2018, 01:20 PM
Master

There is Jason the horse . He has memories of being a horse in a past life . He has been a guest on coast to cost a few times . Do a regression and see .
Old 02-08-2018, 11:12 PM
Master
Once a Fae always a Fae