Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 03-05-2018, 08:21 PM
Knower

What happens to the previous timeline we lived in once we die and are reborn?

This even applies to forwards reincarnation as well. But if you do go forward, is it the same timeline as the last life? Sure, if you go backwards, the timeline would change and not be the same one since time always moves forwards. Like what will happen to this reality when I die? Will it still exist or not? Everything I do in the next life that repeats this one won't be from this reality since 1988-2018 has already happened/happening right now. Regarding my twin sister, who wasn't born in this reality. She wouldn't have anything to do with this timeline. That also makes me wonder if there are also timelines where even I don't exist or have already died. I do have a 2 1/2 year old niece who acts just like me, a little bit. Perhaps, is it possible that she is me from another reality, who passed away?
Old 03-05-2018, 08:28 PM
Master

As far as I know time only goes forward . If I understand your question past lives become lines in the history book and info in the akksh reccords . Then there is karma .
Old 03-05-2018, 08:29 PM
Knower

Yes, I know that linear reincarnation wouldn't deal with multiple timelines, unlike non-linear reincarnation. Going backwards in time would split the timeline where you came from and form a different future with different outcomes. Like if I went back to 2003 and talked to my younger self, the 2018 I would return to would not be the same one from when I first left, but the same one I visited in the past when I first arrived. There would actually be two of me since there are two of me from two different timelines. So going backwards from May 2018 to May 2003 would create a new branch in the timeline but everything prior to that (1988-2002) wouldn't matter since it would be the same as this timeline, since I didn't travel back any further than 2003.

Last edited by BlakeGood88 : 04-05-2018 at 04:50 AM.
Old 11-06-2018, 07:57 PM
Newbie ;)

RE: Timelines for reincarnation

I have heard many times and I do believe that time is a concept only for the living. Time does not exist on the other side. If this is the case, and if reincarnation is fact as well...It can only mean one thing to me. That when we come back, it could be during the Roman Empire, or it could be far far into the future, or the time that we just left. That to me is super intriguing.
Old 12-06-2018, 10:25 AM
Guide

You're correct in being confused about this. The truth is that there are multiple universes, and so multiple possibilities being made. Current day physicists are beginning to consider the idea that multiple realities exist, and they have a point there.

Somewhere out there is another you that has made completely different decisions in life like which elementary you went to, or another you that has made different small decisions such as what you ate for breakfast.

It's all very confusing, but yes, if you reincarmate into the past, it might be a separate reality than this one.

That's simply my experience with what spirits told me as a medium. Even many higher beings around here only know Earth or a a few other places in the galaxy well. It's rare to find anyone who knows situations from completely different realities, and I'm not sure if it's possible for us third dimensional being to contact them.
Old 09-07-2018, 09:35 PM
Master
I think that we instantiate physically in any one reality ("universe") at any given moment.

Meaning we exist in superposition across a constrained set of "infinite" (yet plausible) possible outcomes, until we choose (act, move, think, do, live, exist) in each moment of our lives to be and do...whatever it is that we are and that we do. But that means we are instantiating here in each moment. Different timelines but same physical place. In one, I ate eggs this a.m. and in another oats. In reality, I ate oats this a.m. and so that is the timeline I occupy. The other one(s) is (are) not one(s) I can ever access within my physical universe. Meaning, I cannot reach those space/timelines.

So, you cannot physically re-live in any one lifetime a moment you have already lived whilst in the same physical body. I also think that means that you are only in 1 physical realm at any given time, As for reincarnation as a different physical body (even if same soul) back into that same time in the past, well, I suppose no problemo as long as you don't "you" are there in two bodies But therein lies the problem.

If you don't know, then it's just two different folks living their lives in the same time period...though I couldn't say how common this is or whether it actually ever happens. However f you know you are already there elsewhere, that would be a bit of a paradox with potentially vast fallout if you tried to influence or convince your other self to take better or different choices. For this reason, it's probably "not done" because the laws of existence and of the physical universe are in place and are suited to our current level of spiritual development.

Meaning, if we were able to, say, manifest different timelines and do harm to none and good to all, then humanity would already be something else altogether by virtue of our ascended or developed consciousness.

Peace & blessings
7L

Here we must be unafraid of what is difficult.

For all living beings in nature must unfold in their particular way

and become themselves despite all opposition.

-- Rainer Maria Rilke
Old 14-07-2018, 11:49 PM
Master

from what I get someone else travels it. But they make adjustments, kind of like redecorating a home, so it looks a little different than when you were there
Old 24-07-2018, 09:58 PM
Deactivated Account

If there is truly a well of souls.....then there ought not much be linear, no?
Old 24-07-2018, 11:10 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlakeGood88
This even applies to forwards reincarnation as well. But if you do go forward, is it the same timeline as the last life? Sure, if you go backwards, the timeline would change and not be the same one since time always moves forwards. Like what will happen to this reality when I die? Will it still exist or not? Everything I do in the next life that repeats this one won't be from this reality since 1988-2018 has already happened/happening right now. Regarding my twin sister, who wasn't born in this reality. She wouldn't have anything to do with this timeline. That also makes me wonder if there are also timelines where even I don't exist or have already died. I do have a 2 1/2 year old niece who acts just like me, a little bit. Perhaps, is it possible that she is me from another reality, who passed away?

You create your own reality, your Universe, and everybody does the same, hence multiple, parallel Universes. When you're in the Physical, you create your Physical Universe. When you die, this becomes for you a memory, the way your dreams are for you now.

If you're married, you most likely are aware of a parallel universes example with your spouse ... Each one of you lives in their own reality, hence the arguments and the misunderstanding

I don't believe in the hypothesis that realities / Universe keep splitting ad infinitum in every moment. You may exist or not in other individuals' realities, but this is a completely different thing.

In the Physical there is only one timeline.
Old 26-07-2018, 05:54 AM
Experiencer
Blake, If you have additional questions in your understanding. The answer you seek can be found by connecting to your higher self. This is your most authentic and direct channel designed for you to discover. While many of the answers provided is valuable information. True understanding is revealed in your awareness and familiarity with higher self. It is in these frequencies you will find purpose.

-- Peace

A man who has not passed through the inferno of his passions has not overcome them.

-- Carl Jung