Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 20-04-2018, 09:06 PM
Ascender
vietnam why does my past life haunt me ?

Hi all
I was a soldier in vietnam when i think about it it makes me feel sick to my stomach i get tense and cant breath
i also get nervous when im around large numbers of people
i feel i cant make a noise or breath properly

i know this was a past life ive seen photos of it in visions it was like i wanted to start crying and not except who i was

Is it possible im suffering PTSD in this life now ?

thank folks
Old 21-04-2018, 01:51 AM
Master

Yes it's possible. You might try a past life regression. The whole idea is to heal the wounds caused by that past life trauma. Otherwise it will cripple you in this lifetime.

The whole idea is to use past experiences as a springboard into this life. Try to figure out what you learned from that past life experience.
Old 22-04-2018, 01:56 PM
Master

You need to open up this represed pain and let it go . Try deep breathing , visualization , yoga , ect.
Old 29-04-2018, 02:32 AM
Guide

Vietnam was a very political and heart wrenching war. My 20 yr old uncle died in that war....I found out about him through dreams. I actually posted about him here, it's very close to my heart.

I think that past life in wars, can create a lot of guilt, and shame in future lives....but as Deb said...you need to forgive yourself, and others...and maybe a PL regression might help. One thing is for certain, you have come a long way since that time...or else you wouldn't feel so much sadness, pain, regret, ect from that life. That alone, shows that you have grown in consciousness....but there comes a time when its time to let go of things we did when we were younger, and that includes past lives. We aren't the same people we were then, we have grown amd learned lessons in hard ways. Certainly, I believe we can have PTSD, even from past lives....but I believe we can also overcome it, with compassion, understanding, and love for ourselves and others.

I also had a past live as a soldier, so I know the feelings amd trauma that can follow one into future lives, and more than one. I was killed and I learned some very hard lessons, about myself....my beliefs, my convictions and my self worth. It took a long time in this life to forgive myself, and to look at others in their spiritual light, as my brothers and sisters....no matter what country or ethnicity they come from. Some of my best friends in this life, are African, Muslim, Russian and Mexican.....and I'm just a small town, Caucasian who grew up in a sheltered all white town of a population of 2000.

I'm very blessed to have moved, amd met some of my closest and dearest allies, best friends, brothers and sisters, who come from all walks of life. That was part of my blessings from healing and growing from that past life, where I certainly would have saw them nothing more than an enemy who was different than I was.

I'm happy I'm not that person anymore, but I'm not ashamed of it either, now....because I would t be the person I am today, had I not experience my own ignorance in that past life.
Old 29-04-2018, 08:14 AM
Master

Hi, one gets distressed with past life traumas due to the negative energy of the event still being there with them. I suggest to go and see someone for a "past life healing" not a past life regression as such as that could pull you even deeper into the feelings and not necessarily release them.

I was a soldier too in at least 2 different lifetimes, my last soldier lifetime I remember being in the trenches with my mate, we were both quite young 17-19 years old and Ive figured was either world war 1 or world war 2. I think we both died there in a trench but Im fine about my past with that as I assume the negative energy of it must of cleared and not remained blocked.
Old 29-04-2018, 08:31 AM
Master

You could thou attempt to clear past life stuff like this yourself thou it can be tough going. To clear it yourself try the following

1/ Set your environment so its nice and relaxing eg soft music which makes you feel you are in a higher place, burn some essential oils, light some candles etc. Prepare somewhere comfortable to lay down on your back. Make sure the room is warm.

2/ Lay on back (pillow under head and legs whatever makes you most comfortable).

3/ Call for your healing angels for guidance (and whoever else u believe in or help to aid you in healing/clearing).

4/Then imagine the whole room you are in filling with divine energy, divine white light and divine golden light. While doing this also think about a time where you were very happy (you are trying to start to raise your vibration before starting on the healing)

Imagine this divine energy which is coming into and filling the room, surrounding you too. All around you. Breath this, fill yourself with the energy, let it enter into all parts of you.

5/ The next part is quite important (I suggest to practice this breathing before you start to try to do the healing).. Put your hands onto your abdomen.. and breath deeply but in a relaxed not strained way, in throu you nose and then out throu the mouth, making sure you do not hold the breath. (breath holding keeps hold of the negative energies so its important to keep the breath flowing). You should feel your hands gently going up and down with your abdomen if you are breathing in well.
In throu your nose, out throu your mouth, in throu your nose, out throu your mouth.... not rushing with this just in relaxed way, full breaths to abdomen.

6/ Now think about what you want to heal and just allow it to come up and clear.. dont loose focus on the breathing. You can also try to talk to the past life you but its not essential.

If this healing is going well, things WILL probably intensify.. your emotions may hit you harder but keep doing the breathing and focusing on bringing the divine white and gold light into you. Keep checking that u dont breath hold. You may also relive things too as it clears.. and may feel the energy block which needs to clear come up to the surface so may go into pain or twitching or other symptoms.. just keep breathing throu it. (just accept whatever is coming up.. dont let anything strange which may occur scare you, some very strange things can happen during past life healings so if anything very odd happens just know that it isnt unusual).

If an energy block surfaces.. you can use your hands to pull it out and to swipe the energy away from yourself. imagine it going up into a vortex of light to clear or ask your angels to keep helping to remove it.

best luck
ps thank your healing angels and any beings who help you after this and wipe yourself over with divine golden energy to help reseal your auric field once you've had enough
Old 08-05-2018, 09:06 PM
Ascender
Thanks for all your responses
seadove my block seems to be down my lower right front area when i meditate it wont go away its still there after trying to clear it .

im begining to wonder if it isnt that war that causing karma now

but the past life i had when i was on leave something seems to been lifted when i was thinking about it
thoughts from you all would be great i know we not ment to dwell in past lifes
but when it comes to an abrudt end i think there left over emotions from past lifes

what do you folks think ?
Old 08-05-2018, 10:43 PM
Seeker

Most probably you suffer trauma so any energy work will help to cleanse it. And sea-dove's ideas are great.
When you feel worse the negative energy is just being released.
I guess that without letting it reemerge fully into your consciousness, facing it and then forgiving yourself the process of reintegration of your lost Soul fragments won't be complete.
you may try to concentrate on a particular emotion you feel and just experience it. You can try to write down how you feel if you find it helpful. Might be painful and probably will be.You might feel you need to let those emotions get out of your body- in any form of expression previously not experienced- just follow that. Take it very slowly. Remember to love yourself. Remember it comes to a surface for your highest good and you will learn how to embrace it and you will finally see it can make you wiser/stronger.
Old 12-05-2018, 11:14 AM
Greenslade

Quote:
Originally Posted by youngers1810
Thanks for all your responses
seadove my block seems to be down my lower right front area when i meditate it wont go away its still there after trying to clear it .

im begining to wonder if it isnt that war that causing karma now

but the past life i had when i was on leave something seems to been lifted when i was thinking about it
thoughts from you all would be great i know we not ment to dwell in past lifes
but when it comes to an abrudt end i think there left over emotions from past lifes

what do you folks think ?
Sometimes Past Life memories come back to us because there are unresolved issues or hurts that need to be cleared. This is most likely one poof those. Often the best way to deal with it is by taking the perspective of helping a friend and not yourself, yes I know it was you but it was a different 'you' and you're not actually experiencing it. Some people have said that if there is no time then Past Lives are parallel.

If you have any information on that Life it would be useful but I'm guessing your block would be where 'you' may have been injured or shot. Trying to clear it doesn't help and most times it only makes it worse - what we resist persists. Oh, and do yourself a favour and forget the karma nonsense because it'll take you down a road you really don't want to go. You're not suffering any consequences of having gone to war.

Treat in in a more empathetic perspective, that it didn't happen to you personally and that you're helping this person to clear the issues they had with being shot or injured - whatever they were. The experience and feelings need to be integrated, because after all that's mainly what we're here for - to have these experiences. What most tend to concentrate on is the pain, what they seldom think about is what caused it and the pain is only a 'pointer'. Resolve what caused the pain and not the pain itself.

If you think about what might have happened at the time it'll make sense. One day you're running through the jungle and the next minute you're shot and bleeding (or however it went). You're suffering pain, your Life is running out and you're far from home. You're not dwelling on your Past Life here but what you are doing is helping resolve those issues because they weren't in that Life.
Old 13-05-2018, 02:07 PM
Ascender
I get dreams about it in combat one was where we had to face the vc just in the tree line they seemed to be every where when we got there the latest one was we were in cover because we saw civilians in the clearing and we didnt want to let them see us otherwise the vc would of came or they could of been with the civilians

i dont mind contact with spirits but they seem to let me have their emotions aswell
Thats the worst part

how do you protect emotions from spirits even if it past life ?