Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 05-04-2018, 10:34 PM
Knower

What you learn in one life, can be lost?

I have one concern that I have sometimes thought. When we reincarnate in theory we "forget" many things, including the past lives.

So, let's say than one in one life is aware of their spiritual nature. But if this soul reincarnates again, and loose the previous records, this means that this soul could "go backwards" and has to learn this again?
Old 06-04-2018, 12:07 AM
Master
In creation nothing is ever lost.
If you complete your crossing over, everything is downloaded into the records, which are part of the planet.
If you continue in your incarnation cycle at the point of connecting with the body all pasts are downloaded again.
You might not have direct access to the information, but your subconscious has.

correction: When I said, it is downloaded, this is not correct. The information is made accessible to the subconscious.
Old 06-04-2018, 06:22 PM
Knower

Ok, what you mean is that the expeeriences learned are in a "hidden folder" right? But still, I am wondering, mostly the life experiences are built due to the actions in that life, correct?

Si if we have lived in a spiritual way in one life, could be that in the other, one could fall to live in a worst life, due to experiences such as family and friends influences for example?
Old 06-04-2018, 11:04 PM
Master

"Living in a spiritual way" has a subjective meaning. There are many different views of what that means, and most of them are far from the purpose for which we're here on Earth. This is why most people progress little, if any, in most of their incarnations.

So, it seems best that we don't remember our past lives' beliefs.
Old 07-04-2018, 12:54 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by inavalan
"Living in a spiritual way" has a subjective meaning. There are many different views of what that means, and most of them are far from the purpose for which we're here on Earth. This is why most people progress little, if any, in most of their incarnations.

So, it seems best that we don't remember our past lives' beliefs.

What I meant is, if in one life you are a good person, exists the risk that in the other you become an evil person and, therefore, make an involution? So, in one life we may have reach a spiritual dimension, but after the other one could be "moved" to a lower dimension again?
Old 07-04-2018, 01:35 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by hesitant_man
What I meant is, if in one life you are a good person, exists the risk that in the other you become an evil person and, therefore, make an involution? So, in one life we may have reach a spiritual dimension, but after the other one could be "moved" to a lower dimension again?

I believe I understood you. My point is that your definition of "good person" is different than another's, and you can't really know which one is correct.

Definitely, whatever you learned, or grew, that matters from the higher perspective, accumulate from one incarnation to another. I don't think there is any learning, or growing that decreases. What can happen, and that actually happen in the overwhelming number of incarnations, is that we don't progress at all during incarnations because we don't know why we are here, hence we don't do what we're supposed to do. Why does it happen? Because we incarnate with free will, and because society biases us from the youngest age into believing and doing useless things, useless from the point of view of our purpose for incarnation. All our innate knowledge and capabilities to achieve our purpose gets overwhelmed and lost.
Old 07-04-2018, 02:24 PM
Master

Many believe in what is known as the akashc records . A kind of libary . That does not get wiped out or changed . Many people do remember a past life until about the age of 5 . Its hard to life a current life you still remember a past one .
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Akashic_records

Scroll down to akashic records
http://www.aznewage.com/dictionary%20A%20new.html
Old 07-04-2018, 10:15 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by inavalan
I believe I understood you. My point is that your definition of "good person" is different than another's, and you can't really know which one is correct.

Definitely, whatever you learned, or grew, that matters from the higher perspective, accumulate from one incarnation to another. I don't think there is any learning, or growing that decreases. What can happen, and that actually happen in the overwhelming number of incarnations, is that we don't progress at all during incarnations because we don't know why we are here, hence we don't do what we're supposed to do. Why does it happen? Because we incarnate with free will, and because society biases us from the youngest age into believing and doing useless things, useless from the point of view of our purpose for incarnation. All our innate knowledge and capabilities to achieve our purpose gets overwhelmed and lost.

Correct, the concept of "good person" depends on the perspective.

As for your second parragraph, I think that it would be somewhat sad to being here incarnated and having "lost the time", in the sense that we haven't learnt anything. I mean, I think that all we are here for a purpose, some are more advanced than others, but what I think is that we are here to "experiment" and learn. The more incarnations, the more advanced the knowledge.

So, what worries me is that everything I have (and will) learn here in this life, is lost in the next, my essence is gone and I need to repeat all again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by desert rat
Many believe in what is known as the akashc records . A kind of libary . That does not get wiped out or changed . Many people do remember a past life until about the age of 5 . Its hard to life a current life you still remember a past one .

I have heard of these Akashic Records many times. I would like to read them, and have more knowledge of who I am, and who I were, so I can learn not only my origin, but the mistakes I may have commited in the past.

Thank you both for your answers :)
Old 07-04-2018, 10:57 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by hesitant_man
Correct, the concept of "good person" depends on the perspective.

As for your second paragraph, I think that it would be somewhat sad to being here incarnated and having "lost the time", in the sense that we haven't learnt anything. I mean, I think that all we are here for a purpose, some are more advanced than others, but what I think is that we are here to "experiment" and learn. The more incarnations, the more advanced the knowledge.

So, what worries me is that everything I have (and will) learn here in this life, is lost in the next, my essence is gone and I need to repeat all again.

I have heard of these Akashic Records many times. I would like to read them, and have more knowledge of who I am, and who I were, so I can learn not only my origin, but the mistakes I may have committed in the past.

Thank you both for your answers :)

The way to find out more about these things is to read what others have to say, participate in discussion, and ponder. Eventually you'll have to try to have your own experiences, and draw your own conclusions.

You'll have to find your best way to get into altered states of consciousness, and ask your questions. I recommend self-hypnosis.
Old 08-04-2018, 12:45 AM
Master

One method of reaching the akashic records is guided self hypnosis . The one I have used is by Tera Sutphen . You might try some of the ones on you tube .
https://www.youtube.com/results?sear...rds+meditation