Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 15-03-2018, 01:16 AM
Experiencer
Starting a past life regression?

Hello Everyone Can anyone direct me to a good website or YouTube video that would be a great place to start your past life regression? Thank you in advance
Old 15-03-2018, 02:21 AM
Master

Search through this site! There are several links.
Old 15-03-2018, 04:57 PM
Experiencer
inavalan You mean look at others post to find the links?
Old 15-03-2018, 04:59 PM
Experiencer
If anyone knows the links already and can post them on this thread to help me, I would be grateful thank you :)
Old 15-05-2018, 08:35 PM
Master
some good one

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T4gi...V9hvoGbfqSTqGf

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xTnAqDPBsoY
Old 16-05-2018, 01:39 AM
Master
I will try to get a link for the one I have been using most frequently here for you, Though I currently have only tried it once, it did work well enough for me. I've not tried it however, since.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0sk1efDC4sI

Good luck to you.
Old 16-05-2018, 01:48 PM
Master

There are a number of methods of getting ones past lives . You can have some one tell you of your past lives , for free or for money . You can use one of the many methods of guided past life self hypnosis . You can use a skrying method , basicly you stare into a mirror , candle flam or bowl of water . You can find skyiring methods in a few older books and a few web sites . There a bunch of guided self hypnosis videos on you tube . You can find guided self hypnosis tapes , cds , dvds , and mp3s for sale in new age books stores , and off the net .

https://www.youtube.com/results?sear...on+h ypnosis+
Old 18-05-2018, 12:04 AM
Master

When using somebody's help to regress that person's subconscious gets access to your subconscious too, which inadvertently influences your perceptions. This is why if a Michael Newton's follower regresses you, you'll have an experience consistent with their beliefs, and when a believer in alien control regresses you, you'll experience alien contact.

It's better to use self-hypnosis. Be as neutral as possible in your expectations, and be flexible in your beliefs!