Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection > Near Death Experiences (NDEs)

Old 09-07-2014, 08:42 PM
Knower

Are you scare of dying?

I think I'm not scared of dying up until the point where I'm at the edge, then I get a bit scared. I don't know how harsh the dying process will be. Getting mauled by a bear would be a harsh way to go, I'd be terrified of that but even the idea of heart failure gets me a bit scared. However, the other night I got an idea of what happens with bradycardia, you just fall unconscious when the oxygenated blood stops reaching the brain, I've got borderline bradycardia and when the heart beats slowly like that you get drowsy and slip into sleep paralysis easily. Its actually pretty relaxing. I got skimmed by a car years ago and nearly bled to death, thats another easy way to go. Have you come close at any point yourself, if so what was it like?
Old 09-07-2014, 10:10 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrogWarrior
I think I'm not scared of dying up until the point where I'm at the edge, then I get a bit scared. I don't know how harsh the dying process will be. Getting mauled by a bear would be a harsh way to go, I'd be terrified of that but even the idea of heart failure gets me a bit scared. However, the other night I got an idea of what happens with bradycardia, you just fall unconscious when the oxygenated blood stops reaching the brain, I've got borderline bradycardia and when the heart beats slowly like that you get drowsy
and slip into sleep paralysis easily. Its actually pretty relaxing. I got skimmed by a car years ago and nearly bled to death, thats another easy way to go. Have you come close at any point yourself, if so what was it like?

Hi ya frog warrior..I've noticed that u have started 2 experience a whole lot more lately & wat I believe is happening 2 u is actually happening, exactly as I suspected, but now all u have 2 do is figure out the truth of wat is really happening 2 u...as I kno it 2 b...

& now 2 the the point of my reply 2 ur post...
As I've mentioned 2 u about spirit attack & hinderance, which has been happening 2 me all of my 52 yrs of lifeis that it never stops 4 any person on this planet & 4 the most of them they wouldn't believe it either,
As I have said to u b4 about myself & my chosen sporting career is that I come 2 realize that by having the wind cut off at the throat is a very effective way of ending ur earth life, u infact pass out within seconds & if continued one would then die,
& as u might have realized I don't have any qualms about suicide or death & after my parents have transitioned in2 spiritual life & they don't need my assistance in their old age any more & the spirit attack is still happening 2 me, then ill b transitioning right bhind them, so quickly that they probably won't even kno that they have left the earth "LOL".... ( ill b using the above mentioned technique).
AT THIS POINT IN MY LIFE IM SO LOOKIN 4WARD 2 THAT MOMENT

Anyway frog warrior good luck with the spiritual attack in ur life....I truly wish u well with it as ur still very young. ...

Regards Neil.
Old 09-07-2014, 10:17 PM
Deactivated Account

No.. not scared. I almost drowned once when I was younger though.
Old 09-07-2014, 11:51 PM
Super Moderator
I have a slight apprehension about the technical aspects of dying -sure. Who likes to feel horrible?

But of death itself. Not scared, no. I think it will work out well.
Old 10-07-2014, 12:23 AM
elisi

i too almost drowned when i was young. it actually felt calm and pleasurable. i remember breathing under water. others thought me nuts, but i know i did.

anyways, no, i do not fear dying. perhaps many older people lose their fear and that it's the younger ones who have that fear.
Old 10-07-2014, 12:28 AM
Deactivated Account
I have a meditation practise where I visualise leaving my physical body and return Home. Based on my NDE when I was 12!
To be honest I can't wait!!!

“Religion was invented when the first con man met the first fool.”

'In religion and politics people's beliefs and convictions are in almost every case gotten at second-hand, and without examination.'

'Man is a Religious Animal. He is the only Religious Animal. He is the only animal that has the True Religion -- several of them. He is the only animal that loves his neighbor as himself and cuts his throat if his theology isn't straight.'

Old 10-07-2014, 12:48 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by neil
Hi ya frog warrior..I've noticed that u have started 2 experience a whole lot more lately & wat I believe is happening 2 u is actually happening, exactly as I suspected, but now all u have 2 do is figure out the truth of wat is really happening 2 u...as I kno it 2 b...

& now 2 the the point of my reply 2 ur post...
As I've mentioned 2 u about spirit attack & hinderance, which has been happening 2 me all of my 52 yrs of lifeis that it never stops 4 any person on this planet & 4 the most of them they wouldn't believe it either...

Yeah I'm in one of those phases where mad things happen repeatedly in a short space of time. Something always changes after them, I'd been hearing voices for a while but the switch got turned off, now silence in my head. Some withdrawal symptoms I was feeling have abruptly stopped too. You say this spiritual attack thing has happened your whole life, does it change form and come and go in waves? What do you make of the grand scheme of things, where its actually leading you? One thing I've noticed every time is that to render myself immune to this thing that feels like a spiritual onslaught, all I have to do is step back and disidentify with the ego. Its simple but not so easy. Baby steps produce big results. The most extreme case that I remember, I thought I died at one point and in retrospect, I was on the edge, my hands went ice cold and started pouring sweat, never seen anything like that happen before. During that experience I switched off my internal dialogue because voices in the head were targeting it, I've had a silent mind ever since. More or less silent, I still hear random things pop into my head which aren't under my direct control. Switching off internal dialogue is like severing a ball and chain that I didn't realise I had attached to my mind. I disidentified with that aspect of the mind/ego. and All the best my friend, I hope things all change for the better for you.
Old 10-07-2014, 01:40 PM
helenb

I get scared of dying when I let close minded people get into my head.

When I am at one with myself and my beliefs, I know that there is an existence after death. When I'm in this state of mind, not scared :)
Old 13-07-2014, 01:00 PM
OftheSun

I'm not scared of the process of dying. I had an NDE 25 years ago, and the dying bit was fine.

The method of death, yeah I definitely have my preferences, funny you mentioned bear attack, that's one' of them, I am phobic of bears. lol.

Generally I've not been afraid of the "being dead" part. I don't believe in an afterlife, which apparently is unusual for someone who's had an NDE, but there it is.

However lately, I have had some fear of death, and it's sort of disturbed me. Not sure where it's coming from.

I think part of it is approaching the age of 50 and dealing with the physical reality of aging and the fact that death is drawing nearer. Part of it is wanting to get my "estate" in order so it won't be a pain for whomever I leave behind to deal with. I've also watched some friends and acquaitences go through some difficult terminal illnesses in the past few years, and that process is one I'd like to avoid.

And there are some things I am sorry to leave behind, some things I truly enjoy about life, primarily the Sun.
Old 13-07-2014, 01:10 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by OftheSun
Generally I've not been afraid of the "being dead" part. I don't believe in an afterlife, which apparently is unusual for someone who's had an NDE, but there it is.

That's interesting. Can you explain more, like your reasons for not believing despite your experience, ect?