Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 08-06-2018, 08:11 PM
Newbie ;)

My name was Killian Alexander.

One of the past lives I have the most memories from was as the son of a bishop. My name was Killian Alexander. I lived in Ireland, possibly in the mid- to late- 1800s? As Killian, my mother died when I was young and I was raised by my father. We lived out of the cathedral my father worked out of, which had small but nice private quarters on the upper floors. My father was a devout religious man and despite everything that happened, I knew that he loved me very much.

My father believed I was the victim of demonic possession, because I had episodes where I was "not myself" and could not recall anything that happened during the blackouts. It terrified me that I couldn't remember what happened when I blacked out, and at the time I struggled a lot with wondering if it was caused by something like DID, or if it truly was a true case of possession (either by a demon or something else). My father began locking me in my room, for my own well-being. I scared others when I blacked out. The blackouts scared me, too. My father called in others to attempt exorcisms on me, but none of them had any effect. I grew depressed and lonely in my isolation, and the blackouts became worse and more frequent. I began to break out on a regular basis--both when I was "myself" and when I was blacked out/possessed, but every time I was found and dragged back home.

Desperate, my father asked for the help of a traveling priest who specialized in exorcisms. His name was Dorian. He visited me and spent time with me before deciding that an exorcism wouldn't do any good. He claimed that whatever entity was bound to me was not evil, though Dorian was extremely curious and wanted to learn more. He and I grew close, first as friends, and then as lovers.

During one of the possessed escape attempts, I fell into the river in winter and almost drowned. Dorian found me and brought me back. He stayed by my side as I recovered.

After the near drowning, I began having visions of a silver fox who spoke to me and urged me to find a pendant that supposedly was hidden in the cathedral. I remember the pendant very well even though I don't think I ever found it. It felt incredibly important. It was silver and simple, with an oval black stone. When the light hit the stone, a four-rayed star would light up in the stone. I looked it up later, and it must have been a black star diopside (black star of India). No one else saw Faeruun (the fox), and my father was convinced that I was hallucinating due to fever. The visions persisted long after my recovery, though.

At some point, my father found out that Dorian had been ex-communicated from the church. Apparently Dorian's methods were not condoned by the church.They were effective, but either too violent or involved magic of some kind or something. During the confrontation, my relationship to Dorian was revealed as well. Dorian was to be executed by the sword. I blacked out, and the next thing I knew, I was standing over Dorian, gripping the blade of a sword with blood running down my arms, standing between him and his would-be executioner. The execution was called off. It wasn't clear if it was out of concern for my life, or if I had scared everyone that badly. My hands were badly injured from the episode and took a long time to heal.

I am searching for Dorian, but would like to reconnect with anyone from this lifetime, honestly. If any of this sounds familiar to anyone please let me know.
Old 10-06-2018, 08:50 AM
Guide

I sense that I remember being a priest in Ireland around those times, but unfortunately, I don’t think I personally knew you in that time.

Not everyone in your past lives are meant to or will follow you throughout lifetimes. Some people will separate themselves as their need to grow evolves and changes, but if you do sense that you’ll have to meet him, then only your own Higher Self can tell when the time is right.

Only then will your Higher Self lead him to you or you to him. Though, we all have our free will and even the most powerful beings can’t predict what will happen. If we could perfectly predict what would happen, then there would be no point on reincarnating on Earth to learn from a life lived here.

During those times, homosexual relationships must have been forbidden, and it’s a disgrace to have been separated due to those differences and your visions. Visions of foxes could be a spirit animal trying to guide you, and those ideas originate in Native American beliefs -- far away from Ireland's beliefs in Catholicism and Protestant views.

I’m sorry this happened to you, but no one else but you can find these answers well.

Last edited by SerendipityLizard : 10-06-2018 at 10:19 AM.
Old 13-06-2018, 12:06 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SerendipityLizard
I sense that I remember being a priest in Ireland around those times, but unfortunately, I don’t think I personally knew you in that time.

Not everyone in your past lives are meant to or will follow you throughout lifetimes. Some people will separate themselves as their need to grow evolves and changes, but if you do sense that you’ll have to meet him, then only your own Higher Self can tell when the time is right.

Only then will your Higher Self lead him to you or you to him. Though, we all have our free will and even the most powerful beings can’t predict what will happen. If we could perfectly predict what would happen, then there would be no point on reincarnating on Earth to learn from a life lived here.

During those times, homosexual relationships must have been forbidden, and it’s a disgrace to have been separated due to those differences and your visions. Visions of foxes could be a spirit animal trying to guide you, and those ideas originate in Native American beliefs -- far away from Ireland's beliefs in Catholicism and Protestant views.

I’m sorry this happened to you, but no one else but you can find these answers well.

Hi SerendipityLizard,

Thanks for the kind words and encouragement, hopefully answers will come in time. I did read once somewhere that some similar views on spirit animals used to be found in Ireland, but sadly Celtic shamanism and the druids were largely converted or killed before the time I was there. I'll keep trying to reach out and meditate on it, and hopefully things work out somehow.
Old 15-06-2018, 01:19 PM
Master

Detailed memory. Well, you posted it in the right place. I hope you can connect at some point in your lives. Sometimes we agree not to interact with those we are close to during incarnations. Sometimes we do. I would suggest a psychic. They might be able to get more information for you.
Old 15-06-2018, 11:05 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by linen53
Detailed memory. Well, you posted it in the right place. I hope you can connect at some point in your lives. Sometimes we agree not to interact with those we are close to during incarnations. Sometimes we do. I would suggest a psychic. They might be able to get more information for you.

Thanks for the advice, I hope things work out, somehow, and that I can get answers in time.