Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 25-05-2018, 07:02 PM
Newbie ;)

Weirdest dream last night, could someone be trying to tell me something?

First of all I want to say I was born in 1994, this may or may not help for this story. In the dream, I was a female just like now, I want to say maybe mid to late twenties. I walk into this huge building and in the dream I knew it was my first day on some job. For some reason I felt like it was an acting or writing job. I sit down next to this blonde haired girl that I felt drawn to for some reason. Oh my gosh this dream was so vivid. We started talking and we connected immediately. Then she said, "Where are you? I'm looking for you right now." All of a sudden I'm in this huge parking lot in the middle of the night looking for my car. I want to say it was sometime in the 1980s, this is just going buy feeling though, I was wearing modern day clothing. I haven't been able to get this dream or that girl out of my head.
Old 26-05-2018, 01:05 AM
Newbie ;)

sounds like it could be a past life. I was also born in 1994 and have deja vu/used to have dreams/images of the 70s. I think past life memories can occur through dreams. sometimes dreams can just be random though. If you feel a strong emotional connection and/or familiarity, and it's not nonsense to you then I think it is possibly past life related.
Old 28-05-2018, 05:17 PM
Seeker
I agree. Sounds like a past life to me. I have dreams quite often which I've assumed to be past life memories. I have no doubts that the people in my dreams are those I've seen before - but in another life. I feel that immediate connection.

Since I've been having the dreams, I've started writing things down in a journal of sorts. Sometimes I'm surprised at the things written in there. It could be a year or just a name. I've written poetry, actually, which is quite odd being that I've never done that in this current life.

Try it out. It may help!
Old 14-06-2018, 06:27 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by BelieveinLove1994
First of all I want to say I was born in 1994, this may or may not help for this story. In the dream, I was a female just like now, I want to say maybe mid to late twenties. I walk into this huge building and in the dream I knew it was my first day on some job. For some reason I felt like it was an acting or writing job. I sit down next to this blonde haired girl that I felt drawn to for some reason. Oh my gosh this dream was so vivid. We started talking and we connected immediately. Then she said, "Where are you? I'm looking for you right now." All of a sudden I'm in this huge parking lot in the middle of the night looking for my car. I want to say it was sometime in the 1980s, this is just going buy feeling though, I was wearing modern day clothing. I haven't been able to get this dream or that girl out of my head.

If your dream was centered about meeting another person, it was probably a spirit trying to connect with you. Perhaps some one you use to know in a past-life. A past life regression centers around the self. You normally feel that you're the center of the experience. However if Spirit is trying to remind you of a shared experience, she might bring up a past life memory.

I think, and this is just my opinion, you have a friend on the other side who is trying to get your attention. It looks like she succeeded.