Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 28-07-2018, 01:11 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7luminaries
Meaning we exist in superposition across a constrained set of "infinite" (yet plausible) possible outcomes, until we choose (act, move, think, do, live, exist) in each moment of our lives to be and do...whatever it is that we are and that we do. But that means we are instantiating here in each moment. Different timelines but same physical place. In one, I ate eggs this a.m. and in another oats. In reality, I ate oats this a.m. and so that is the timeline I occupy. The other one(s) is (are) not one(s) I can ever access within my physical universe. Meaning, I cannot reach those space/timelines.

This, in my experience, is closest to the truth. Except for the fact that I believe that while act, move, think, do, live, exist are the motivating factors that align your conscious awareness into a timeline, a connected individual can 'intend' the alignment. So basically 'think' the alignment, as you said, however with greater access to infinity. Meaning, that although you had oats, you could have full awareness of the egg timeline and position yourself there, if you were sufficiently practiced in the consciousness-jumping game.
Old 28-07-2018, 09:11 AM
Guide

I recommend you check out the articles at bigpicturequestions, and look for the article about event spaces. A very comprehensive yet easy to understand explanation for how this phenemenon works.