Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 29-04-2018, 08:00 AM
Master

I hurt a past life connection

I havent been at this website for quite a while due to dealing with major health issues and really struggling with that but I could do with someone to talk to about my current situation.

I play a game to relax as im stuck in bed most of the time. On the game I came across a guy and felt what i believe is one of my soul mate feelings with (unless Im just so terribly lonely right now that its causing deceptive feelings but I doubt that as the feelings i have for this guy I dont know at all arent logical if it isnt my soul feels coming in). I have met quite a few of my soul mates over the years and these feelings come in strong before I even know them this life.

Anyway, this guy and i hit it off instantly with him feeling a connection to and I went a bit far with things, with a prank as I felt sooo very comfortable with him as if he was already my deepest and closest friend butand this prank hurt his feelings so he now doesnt seem to be talking to me.

I wish I didnt do this now but i had no idea it would upset him being just a joke, I'd thought he'd after just laugh about it with me. When he wanted to know about me, I described my game character, just to see how long it would take him to realize the description i was giving was the character picture he would of been seeing in the corner of his screen. If he didnt get the prank and what i was doing, my intention was to tell him truthfully all about me first thing the next day.

Anyway, he didnt figure it out but umm got sexually excited with the description i was giving him of the character eg just things like soft, long blond hair etc etc and me just flirting with him (not in any normal sexual way people do online as I find that usually kind of gross). (I assume some past life feelings may of been kicking in for him too which caused the reaction he got just on talking to me).

So he went off to um relieve himself and I allowed him to do that without clearing up my joke then and there which I probably should of done but hey i didnt see any harm to it and thought may as well let him have some fun with images of my game character before I give him my real description next day.

So next day i told him I was joking and had been waiting for him to figure out it was my game character and that I'll tell him all about myself now anything he wants to know. He thou responded in hurt about how he was truthful to me all about himself and that I shouldnt have done what I did and tricked him. (thinking more on it now I guess it my of also embarrassed him if he's anything like myself and doesnt resonate well to only lust).

I messaged him back deeply apologising for doing this and upsetting him but then didnt hear for him for a week after which Id sent several messages his way. When he responded back he told me he hadnt responded earlier as he'd injured his back and had ended up in hospital all week and only just got out. He said he'd mail me the next day saying he was tired and busy seeing he just got home.

Anyway, Ive waited now for 2-3 weeks for a mail from him and have mailed him several time in mean time. I know he's not in hospital again as i can see from his game account he's been playing on it.

My past life emotions in the mean time are messing with me. and Im deeply missing this guy who doesnt even know me this life time yet.

anyway, i just wanted someone to talk to so have posted this here. Im upset as Im thinking I may of spoilt what could of been a very deep lifetime friendship for us both. My soul mates are forever friends for me.
Old 29-04-2018, 10:23 AM
Master

i feel a little ill right now. I need to know what he thinks and feels so I know how to precede

So Ive contacted one who Ive recently made friends with (met at the same time as the other) who is in the same game team as this other Ive got the feelings over and asked him to tell the other to check his mail as he has mail from me.

urgh I hope he dont wrongly go thinking that Ive made friends with someone in his team just so i can contact him. ohh lol im being irrational and paranoid about it all now. After the misunderstanding he had over my joke, im paranoid he'll take something else I do the wrong way. But I dont know how to get him to contact me if I hadnt asked the other to say something to him. The silly game site does not put new mails to the top but ads them to the bottom of old mails so he wouldnt now even know Ive been trying to reach him.

My heart is feeling like I need him to contact me and give friendship with me a go. seriously feel like a lovesick teen over someone I dont even know :(

**fingers crossed he's into spiritual stuff like many other of my soulmates have been, if so I can be open about what Im feeling with him and why without freaking the guy out*** (Ive been lucky as a couple of my other soul mates actually ended up remembering me from other lives) but right now i know nothing of this guys religious beliefs or anything.

ohh Im fearing rejection from him so so badly right now..
Old 02-05-2018, 04:51 AM
Guide

I'd say he is embarrassed amd doesn't trust you.

From what I'm gathering, you pretended to be another female on there, and tricked him into sharing his sexual personal feelings by pretending to be somebody else. Something he probably would t have done if he knew it was you.

Not to be rude, but that's sneaky and conniving on your part. Why did you do that?

You spoiled it, you don't trick people into doing sexual or personal things and expect them to trust you...amd if you do, then you don't confess to them it was you, unless you expect them to cut you off the way he did.

That was kinda creepy of you, so I don't know what to tell you other than...yeah, you know that show catfish?
Old 02-05-2018, 04:55 AM
Guide

But, okay...you need to find something more productive to do with your boredom while you are bed ridden....and let it go. He will come around, stop apologizing, it sounds like you are making it worse....play it for as a joke, and stop messing with people's heads to amuse yourself.
Old 02-05-2018, 07:05 AM
Ascender
I think you're just infatuated by this guy. You seem to think a lot of guys are your 'soulmate'. You only get one, not many.

He clearly just wanted to have fun with your image and now he's upset that you lied to him. I understand you wanted to play a prank, but some people don't like pranks being played on them. You're going to have to wait for him to decide to come to you.

Also, he may not even share your feelings of infatuation. A lot of these guys just want to talk with a girl, get their thrill and move on. That's what chat rooms are filled with. You had your fun, but it may be over.

If that's the case, I'm sorry you may have had your heartbroken. It will be okay.
Old 02-05-2018, 07:57 AM
Newbie ;)

Hi SeaDove - I'm afraid I disagree with Lilly Belle; you DO get more than one soul mate ... in fact you get many. I think she is right in the fact that you may be infatuated and just hanging the 'soul mate' label on him. On the other hand, you may be right. I recently (Easter 2017) was led to Sicily in search of a past incarnation (following clues and directions by a medium and EVP - I have been talking to the 'other side' for 14 years using my own brand of EVP, Meta Speech, which has proved remarkably accurate). I recognised the place I was sent too instantly. Indeed, I led my wife for three miles through the streets to the front door, and I had never been to this part of Sicily before. And it was there that I discovered I have at least two soul mates (I suspect many more) - souls from my spirit 'cluster'. What's more, after further work via Meta Speech we have been told that they are soul mates and it has helped our relationships grow even stronger. However, 'soul mate' does not necessarily mean the great love of your life ... he/she can even be an enemy, helping you discover an important lesson. In my instance, my wife was a soul mate, and the other her daughter (my step-daughter). So I suggest you do a lot more digging before jumping to conclusions, but you may be right.
Old 03-05-2018, 08:36 PM
Master

I would say its more likely that you share a common interest with him, the game . He might be some one you shared a past life with or not . He could be some one you could make a life with or he might have some bad habits you would not like . Maby he drinks , drives too fast , or has lots of girl friends .
Old 04-05-2018, 07:49 AM
Experiencer

Sea-dove,

If you pray, pray that you'll know what to do and say. Pray that God's will be done. Ask God to bless the relationship.

Also, a very powerful affirmation is: 'My relationships are healthy.' Or you can use specific relationships: 'My relationship with Tom is healthy.' Then embrace the view that the relationship is, indeed, healthy. SEE it as healthy. That's one way to create healthy relationships.