Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 14-05-2018, 08:27 AM
Seeker

Hi
I can relate to what you are experiencing due to my close family member who suffered PTSD after WW2. I was re- experiencing my own war trauma I suffered in one of my previous lifetimes, watching him coping with it. I finally found the way to heal that, and it worked for me. The Spirits you are talking about is probably your feeling guilty attached to Those Souls involved.
The method I used for healing is not quite traditional or mainstream psychotherapy- but works for many people. Please pm me if you are interested in knowing what it is about. I wouldn't like to share my personal case here as it concerns a family member - not myself directly.
You might find it helpful.
Old 14-05-2018, 09:16 AM
Deactivated Account
I can relate to that. I have my own PL-related burdens, and I have talked to a lot of people (online only, no one around me believes in reincarnation) who remember traumatic events. One of my online friends was a SS officer in a past life, another murdered her husband. Others suffer from survivor's guilt (Holocaust) or from having been abused.
To my personal experience, the only way to get over this is to forgive oneself and others.
"Because when you are not happy, it will be raining still."
------------------------------------------------------
No matter who you are, no matter your gender, color of skin, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, music taste or what ever, I fail to see any difference here.
Old 16-05-2018, 07:05 AM
Ascender
I believe you seekerofknowledge in reincarnation
its uncanny you should mention that one of your friends was a ss officer in a past life when i first was able to see more sense really one of the first spirits to come through was a ss officer his name was hans shnieder there doesnt seem to be any record of him in the ss officers list i looked on line

reincarnation is real i think people may have their different views on reincartion
it what we believe that matters to us i think.
Im trying to heal that past life as a soldier in vietnam but something bad did happen which haunts me i hope being conscripted to fight a war never happens again for other generations.

It would be great that wars never happened but thats wishfull thinking
Old 16-05-2018, 07:44 AM
Deactivated Account
Hans Schneider was a very common name in Germany, and maybe not everyone was officially recorded. That, and a lot of documents were destroyed.

I hope the same. Be it wishful thinking, but I am all for peace. I have had enough of war and people working against each other for personal gain, which won't make you happy in the long term anyway. The "happiness" gained from material possessions or having power over others won't last long, it is like a drug addiction. Unfortunately, there is not much we can do about others. They will have to learn their lessons themselves. All we can do is to do it better ourselves, and be it on a small scope, like trying to live in peace with our relatives and neighbors. That, and we must forgive ourselves and others.
"Because when you are not happy, it will be raining still."
------------------------------------------------------
No matter who you are, no matter your gender, color of skin, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, music taste or what ever, I fail to see any difference here.
Old 04-06-2018, 01:14 PM
Ascender
There a lot of unsettled issues over the vietnam
As soldiers we had hearts aswell at that time even in war it was unjust
what can you do when you had no choice to go

my heart goes out the people who faught in that war
I should of been a therapy energy healer due to my past life experience
of it.

may god rest those souls who faught in that war be sure they spent there time in hell may the ones who made it live in peace and forgiveness ffrom the trauma of that war.
Old 05-06-2018, 02:15 AM
Experiencer

I'm very interested in this subject: how a matter of psychology (post-trauma stress) can carry over through spiritual venues, and we end up with the unfinished business from our past live(s).

What you are originally saying is that you had some "unfinished business" as they call it in the psychology world, and perhaps you didnt have time to deal with it in the past life, or you refused to see healing through then. Can healing take place through spirit without human/3d life (in the "afterlife" or "betweenlife")? Does healing need the brain to process through what happened, essentially, in the brain? In other words, do we need to process things from this earthly life in a fashion that is congruent with this kind of life, before we move on?

I believe the spirit has the power of healing, though I don't understand it in a diagram sort of way. But I do believe the brain and the body were given to us as a tool to help the self/spirit achieve something.
Old 05-06-2018, 01:14 PM
Ascender
I believe spirit is part of the body physche annd all of body spirit is strong in memory
brain downloads from spirit mind gets confused of how where information is coming from
I believe now we here to better ourselfs in a peace full way we can do this with cleansing and conforting the physical body the mind has trauma and can be cleansed the body and mind and be cleanesed aswell as spirit energy

yes i do believe that physhical body can also heal the physical body not just spirit spirit is energy also can be healed spirit is energy its the physical body that hokds the spirit energy

hope this helps
Old 05-06-2018, 01:19 PM
Ascender
A lot of it is emotional energy trapped around physical body and mind this what can be cleansed and got rid of
emotional energy healing