Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 02-04-2018, 01:17 PM
Newbie ;)

Is there a way to see if you had a past life with a specific person and what it was?

My stepfather and I can't get along. We never could, he always hated me and treated me horribly and no matter how much I tried, I just couldn't like him. We can't even be in the same room together without getting into an argument. My mom and I were talking and she said, "If past lives are real, I wonder if you two had a past life together and something happened and that's why you two can't get along to save your life." I've been thinking about that and it makes sense. Is there a way to find out if I had a past life with him? And what it was and what happened?
Old 02-04-2018, 06:37 PM
Master

Get into a light trance, then ask your question! Be careful to keep your mind open, receptive, and not to rationalize the information you get.

If you can't live along, then break away!
Old 28-04-2018, 03:49 AM
Master

A regression by a professional will do it.
Old 29-04-2018, 08:49 AM
Master

It may not be anything to do with a past life at all but simply just a case of you not liking him as he treats you horribly and dont like you. He could be jealous that you take up your mothers time or anything if he's like that.

But with that being said, it is very usual for us to have had past lives with those close to us in our lifetimes now so I would assume you both probably have had some kind of past life.

Past life memories do come to people once they are really spiritually ready for them. If you try to press too hard before this you may end up thinking stuff which isnt correct as your spiritual filters just arent clear enough one could say. There is also the possibility of having something come up which you arent ready for if you push things before you are ready.

There is a lady who did past life regressions for 25-30 years, quite well known, she wrote books on the subject etc. She no longer does then as one of her clients went crazy (developed major mental health problems, it really wrecked the person) after learning more then they could handle about another life and then recalling it, they were not spiritually ready for it. People still read her books but do not know she no longer does it, its not something she goes telling groups of people (i found out what had happened throu a very personal conversation I had with her).

So i suggest to work on your spiritual development and yourself and one day you may really know the whys of it all.

In my case my daughter she hates me.. really hates me. I do have a past life with her in which i was responsible for her death (i often hope she dont remember it but she may). She was only 2-3 years old when she died, I partook in her abuse. I remember her quite clearly. I was a child abuser. This knowledge what i carry and memories could be quite destructive if someone who hadnt completely accepted themselves had it. Once its there you cant forget it or go and send the knowledge back.

My other daughter she murdered me in another lifetime, thou we get on fine this one. Interestingly we both remember her in her other lifetime (she spontanously had her memory triggered when her best friend one day just flipped out freaking completely going near hysterial as he'd suddenly out of the blue remembered and relived her killing him.. both him and I were human sacrifices to a cult she ran, we may of both been murdered on the same alter table, she killed us both. I'd known this for years about me and her and her past life evil cult with murder sacrifices but never told her or anyone).

I do not know my parents past life connections with me nor my 3 out of my 4 sisters past life connections with me, I know those memories will come to me when the time is right.

How would you feel if you realized and knew you were a child abuser or murderer? How would you deal with if it triggered that energy back some. energy which may not be quite ready to clear yet. Past life overlays (energy) can trigger back past life thoughts and all kinds of other things.. it can even be attached to entities and bring those up too. One of my teachers was almost destroyed by one of his past life memories, in which he was in control of an army and hence responsible for heaps of deaths. He had bad depression cause of the memory, years of terrible depression from a past life he'd remembered since a child. (I dont know if he ever got over this as Ive lost touch with him).
Old 30-04-2018, 02:48 AM
Ascender
Someone can correct me if I'm wrong here, but wouldn't a visit to the Akashic Records answer this question.
Old 30-04-2018, 03:34 AM
Administrator
Hello

I have to feel that at times past life looks expecially involving family can open doors that serve no good. I have been to some in a group setting where real trauma has been done. I went to one to see what it was like, I learned something that upset me for a time. I have not done once since.

What I can do for you is look at the "energy" that is around you had him and maybe where some blocks are that can maybe be cleared or at least understood.

This ia a reading not a look at your past. I do not have his permissons so what I would look at is the energy that is present around you coming off the surface only of him.

Lynn
Old 30-04-2018, 08:42 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by LillyBelle
Someone can correct me if I'm wrong here, but wouldn't a visit to the Akashic Records answer this question.

This sounds good but who among us has genuine access to the Akashic Records? One description of the Akashic Records is that they are a recording of all human activities, whether actual physical experiences or astral thought-forms, and this recording is stored in the planetary aura. It requires a certain level of spiritual discrimination to distinguish between actual events and astral phenomena. Some people may fondly believe they have access to the Akashic Records, but I suspect that they are deluding themselves.

Peace
Old 30-04-2018, 08:46 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by BelieveinLove1994
My stepfather and I can't get along. We never could, he always hated me and treated me horribly and no matter how much I tried, I just couldn't like him. We can't even be in the same room together without getting into an argument. My mom and I were talking and she said, "If past lives are real, I wonder if you two had a past life together and something happened and that's why you two can't get along to save your life." I've been thinking about that and it makes sense. Is there a way to find out if I had a past life with him? And what it was and what happened?

There may well be a past life connection between you which needs to be resolved. Perhaps it does not matter what that relationship was or what actually happened. The challenge is present, now. Why not try simply forgiving yourself and your stepfather for whatever may have happened? You don't need to know the details, you can simply find deep forgiveness in your heart.

You may find ho'oponopono useful as a forgiveness practice - plenty of information available online. You might be surprised at the results.

Peace.
Old 30-04-2018, 10:26 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamthat
This sounds good but who among us has genuine access to the Akashic Records? One description of the Akashic Records is that they are a recording of all human activities, whether actual physical experiences or astral thought-forms, and this recording is stored in the planetary aura. It requires a certain level of spiritual discrimination to distinguish between actual events and astral phenomena. Some people may fondly believe they have access to the Akashic Records, but I suspect that they are deluding themselves.

Peace

If you have trouble accessing it you can always ask your guides to do it for you. The Akashic records are just a hall of books from people's lives. They contain the records from every life that has ever been lived.
Old 30-04-2018, 10:27 PM
Master
i no iv had daja vu of pepepel iv met on difertt webs iv bean on we wear in prevers livess 2 gethr evn on hear i hav

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔