Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations

Old 12-10-2018, 03:14 AM
Knower

$12,969,200

Work with developers and cities across Canada and build low income and subsidised housing and start programs to assist homeless people off the street and into their own homes, involving communities to create opportunities.
Old 12-10-2018, 12:27 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by MissCreativeSpirit
U can gill in on each level of money here by pushing the quote instead of reply yo have the number in hour thread response. It is 100 the x2 200 then x2 400....

Thanks, MissCreativeSpirit! I'll do that.

♥♥
Old 12-10-2018, 12:35 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by MissCreativeSpirit
I think I am remembering it right. You double the amt. you spend mentally per day.
Day one ...what will you spend $100 dollars on?

I'd spend $100 on a few things:

Firstly, I'd buy succulents and a few flowering plants. And the rest I'd spend on food and give it away to homeless kids/people.

♥♥
Old 12-10-2018, 02:09 PM
Master
$200...

I'd use half to pay my cable tv subscription balance and have it reconnected and the other half: will get some grocery items good for a week or two and the rest will buy meals for a few homeless people I'd get to encounter.

♥♥
Old 12-10-2018, 02:13 PM
Master
$400......

Will use half to pay for school fees for the next term... The other half will be used to pay bills for the whole of next month as well as grocery items for another two weeks... The rest will be used to buy food for a few homeless people/kids I'd get to encounter...

♥♥
Old 12-10-2018, 02:31 PM
Master
$800......

Half of this I will invest in stocks and/or bit coin... half will be used to get a ticket (and a place to stay) to a nearby destination and spend two to three days relaxing and enjoying nature, something I really need right now. I will find homeless kids/people in the area each day I'm there and buy them food.

♥♥
Old 12-10-2018, 02:41 PM
Master
$16000......

I'd pay for a roundtrip ticket and accommodation for 2-3 days to a nearby destination where my brother can enjoy and relax near the beach with his kids, something I believe he also needs and would really enjoy... I'd look for a homeless family or two and buy them stuff they need that will last them at least a month. Give them money for food which will last them at least two weeks. Find a few homeless kids/people and buy them a meal (will do this every day for another two weeks).

♥♥
Old 14-10-2018, 01:21 PM
Ascender
$2244800.00 I think, two days behind.

Opening my drink business and starting ads. To sell multiple locations (copies) like a chain store.
Old 14-10-2018, 01:23 PM
Ascender
$4489600.00

Buying my first mansion on a very private tract of land out in the country with a petite guest house too!
Old 14-10-2018, 01:27 PM
Ascender
$8971200.00

I start a scholarship for Artists over 30 for undergrad or grad school training and offer my youngest nieces, nephews, and great nieces, nephews coverage of their undergrad last two years of a major for BA degrees tuition.