Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Lifestyle > Exercise

Old 18-01-2011, 12:11 AM
Ciqala

muay thai kickboxing

Trying to figure out whether or not i should go back to my martial arts, weighing out pros and cons isn't helping me much.

I compassionately love sparring, I love the intensity, no other martial art in my community is good enough, muay thai is the most extreme, and my habits are already formed for it. I absolutely love it.

But i have revolutionized my goals, whereas before my goals were to fight in the ring, succeed black belt, be a perfectionist like usual, and compete.

Now i don't want the aspect of violence, and my spiritual enlightenment needs room for balance. I can't devote my life to full on fighting. And i certainly can't pressure myself to be a perfectionist anymore.

So i don't know how to bring my spirituality into martial arts. Muay Thai is supposed to have spirituality entwined in it, but my instructor is more of an army sergeant, and we do lots of puke rounds.

I can't be under that kind of pressure anymore. I am an extreme athlete, overcoming an addiction to working out, so i've had to lay low for awhile. Working out excessively led to many physical ailments and health conditions for me. But the thing is, now that i am becoming healthy, i need to balance out my athletic ways (i can't keep it out of my life forever)

But i really need to start working out - and i've been gradually putting more exercise back into my schedule. I only allow myself to hit the gym three times a week. I still over do it a bit, i run and push myself to extremes, switch up between jump rope, for an hour straight, or more, then do extreme strength training. Well i try not to go over 3 hours in all.
And then i have sports every other day, but i don't really consider sports to be a workout, because they are fun.
It's so hard for me to find a balance, because my body never gets tired. My endurance and strength is so high, that i could work out non stop for 24 hours - so when my body doesn't tire out, how am i supposed to tell when to quit?
usually i run until my feet have sores, but i don't think that's a good thing.
So far 3 hours seems to be like a low end balance for me.

I don't know if i'm ready to go back to my martial arts... sort of worried that i'll lose control, so in the meantime of planning it, i've been working out in other ways. But i'm really trying to weigh it out, and see if muay thai is actually the right thing for me.
I couldn't possible envision my life without it, but i don't know if it's a wise idea. Are there any martial artists here, who have managed to keep a balance, and find the spiritual aspect in fighting?

Can I do martial arts in a balance? Is it possible?

I know i can probably keep up in class if i decide to go back soon. My endurance never really went down. Apparently the only problem i have in muay thai, is lack of control, with techniques. I always back my opponent into the wall, and get really aggressive into it.
my instructors always pair me up with advanced belts like blue or black. i don't know why, but it's not really good for me to learn my belt techniques. the guys in class are always afraid to hit me, until i send them flying, and all of the competition in me usually maddens me. my instructors have too much faith in me all the time, they expect me to be the leader of the class, when i really can't do that anymore.
but i get lectured a lot for being too aggressive on my belt level peers.

Another thing i don't like about training classes, is the instructors never have time for one individual, and muay thai is really unaffordable, my parents pay for it, yet you have to fork out an extra few hundred for one on one classes.
I wish muay thai was taught somewhere else other than warriors realm, because it's more like a scam. they lecture and complain at you all the time, yet they don't really care about your physical training, they just care about your money.
And i HATE belt testings. You have to stand in front of an audience, while the judges frown at you, and you have to remember on spot, all the things from the belt you are. I suck at tests. I freeze up. And although i've passed the ones i do have, it's the most stressful thing in my life during the times.
That's why i'm only at orange belt level, i should be almost at black by now. But the stress is astounding. It makes the sport i love become something stressful, my hate of tests.
so if i go back, i'd have to stay at orange belt, or somehow conquer my fears.
Old 18-01-2011, 12:46 PM
Administrator
Hey Ciquala

It sounds to me like you have a froblem with your temper and it comes out in your control,
have you looked into why you are so agressive in your training?
my sone is a black belt in ju jitsu and he had the same problem as you, he was even put forward to train in japan with the master because he was so good , but he could be to aggresive,
i put him forward for counselling which has made him look at himself and see why he is aggresive in fighting , he used to play football was scouted for that then the injuries started which put a stop to it all.
i think you need to look within yourself to find what you really want, hope this helps you

Namaste
Old 18-02-2011, 12:50 PM
Berserk

I love Muay thai and MMA but when i got "spiritual" I didnt see it as a sport but as violence, when i went back to gym i almost throw up, all I saw was just kicking and punching. It didnt feel right so i quited.
I like fighting really, i know its wrong but i get thrilled when i see fight or something else and I somehow become "bad". Then I dont mind about spirituality or anything else and somehow throw all my good things away then. so im trying not to watch any matchs or fights. Pretty messy text but I understand you

So basicly its my greatest enemy now...
Old 20-02-2011, 08:41 PM
Cal

Quote:

I would say it is possible but might be difficult for you based on the information that you have provided. Why you might ask? Because I am a lifelong martial arts enthusiast, practitioner and a certified master instructor. I've been a black belt since the middle 80's. MMA and UFC didn't exist back then, so things were more traditional so I'm not sure how I might have reacted in light of the evolution of the sport as it is today. To a certain degree I would say that time and age mellowed me out. In my early 20's I was simply a lot more aggressive than I was as I grew older. That said, I was never really out of control. I was always a very professional, respectful and a clean competitor even when many faced I weren’t. Even so, I think a lot of my aggressive nature back then was based purely on my ego - who I thought I was and wanted to be, and a constant need to prove myself and gain respect of others though my achievements. Easier to look back in hind sight now and understand the game that I was playing….

Currently, I have absolutely no desire to harm anyone, either physically or emotionally. However, admittedly I still do teach others how to fight but I present the material more in the form of self improvement, self defense and self perfection – within that perspective, how to neutralize threatening situations in the most effective ways. It would really take a lot these days for me to take any action that would hurt somebody. It would take something along the lines of a very significant and unavoidable threat to myself of or loved ones to harm anyone else. If walking away from a confrontation is an option then so be it - no more big ego to feed and support.

That said, we are all different and it is possible that you could have anxiety, anger or social issues that need to be addressed before you start training again. It could be as simple as dedicated self evaluation and re-alignment of perspective or it could be professional counseling. I have seen many students over the years that could fight well but never make it to blackbelt because they lack the mental maturity or technical precision - or the ability to be a role model in the system and community. After all, you don't need to be a black belt to be able to brawl well and win fights.... In the system I’ve belonged to for nearly 30 years, which I’d rather not name for the sake of privacy, being a black belt is a privilege not a right, no matter how much money one pays one cannot buy a black belt.

Sounds like you have a bunch of energy. Maybe you could consider trying to find ways of channeling that energy differently. Learning to play a musical instrument can very time and energy consuming as well as rewarding. Also, you know you lack control in techniques. Simply choose to stop playing that game and accepting inappropriate behavior as the way it is and learn to show respect to those you train with. I’ve lectured many students on this over the years and banned some of them from continuing to participate because they just don’t get it.

My advice would be to start meditating often with the goal of achieving nothing in particular, except distilling your mind, which will eventually lead to distilling your carnal being and it’s aggression, anger, fear, resentment and/or any other dis-eases you may be experiencing. In the end you proabably can find balance in martial arts and spritually but you may have to change how you feel and go about things first.

Be an expression of joy and love. Find little things throughout each day to be grateful for.

Cal
Old 21-02-2011, 01:45 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ciqala

The balance is very difficult to maintain. In my opinion, the more a person thinks about martial arts, the more they have violent thoughts. For 25 years I had an on/off relationship with taekwondo. Yoga is a much better exercise both mentally and physically.
Old 06-03-2011, 09:03 AM
Ciqala

Thank you everyone, took me awhile to get back on and get to this. In my absence I attempted to go back to it -

but for some unexplainable reason every time i jump back into it, i get unexplainable injuries, unexplainable sicknesses that pop up, and at times i randomly hurt myself from unbelievable occurrences, like the universe is against me being there, but this is for every physical activity i do, not just muay thai. I'm constantly going into physio for new injuries and the thing is, it's not me doing it. It's like a weird curse every time i go back to working out, injuries happen out of nowhere for NO REASON.

Thanks for the replies, i get the whole picture now. My intuition also tells me i shouldn't be going back. I used to think it was my passion, but i guess it's more of a sick fear based need. But the thing is, i still can't let go of the physical activity. I've tried yoga, but it doesn't satisfy me as much. I need something more extreme. I know i don't want to fight, because it goes against my spiritual nature now. And it seems every time i try to train hard, with even jump rope, the universe still turns against me.
Well it's sort of a dilemma because i still need to work out, keep up my endurance, and strength and be healthy, for health reasons, not just my own personal reasons. But every time i try to, somehow something bad happens, and then the universe makes sure that i am down injured or sick for another month doing nothing, forcing me to relax. It's like God wants me to get fat or something. And i know i'm not paranoid and delusional that this happens, because this has been going on for way too long - and it's not that i'm excessively exercising to the point i end up hurting myself either, it's just like, one day randomly i get a slipped disk in my back from doing nothing.
Or a freak accident, or a random cracked knee out of nowhere.

Obviously i have a lot of stuff to work on, for things to be manifesting so physically, and for me not able to find a correct balance.

But i fail, going to the gym. I lose control and work out too much. I don't know how else to do it supervised and muay thai was my safe route. Im so confused of how to work out safely. Maybe i'm not supposed to? Or maybe still not ready to. Maybe my addiction to it is still not handled. I'm not sure how to combat that one...

maybe my question should have originally been how to recover from an addiction to exercise.

my lack of control with muay thai to do with temper, and anger... could be a possibility, but i think it's more than that. i seem to just get into an addictive head space, and i guess that could be ego based. which is always to do with fear. still have addictive tendencies towards working out in all manners. i hate this , how do you get over that? i can't cut it out forever
Old 06-03-2011, 10:58 AM
Master
Quote:
Trying to figure out whether or not i should go back to my martial arts, weighing out pros and cons isn't helping me much.

I compassionately love sparring, I love the intensity, no other martial art in my community is good enough, muay thai is the most extreme, and my habits are already formed for it. I absolutely love it.

But i have revolutionized my goals, whereas before my goals were to fight in the ring, succeed black belt, be a perfectionist like usual, and compete.

Now i don't want the aspect of violence, and my spiritual enlightenment needs room for balance. I can't devote my life to full on fighting. And i certainly can't pressure myself to be a perfectionist anymore.

So i don't know how to bring my spirituality into martial arts. Muay Thai is supposed to have spirituality entwined in it, but my instructor is more of an army sergeant, and we do lots of puke rounds.

I can't be under that kind of pressure anymore. I am an extreme athlete, overcoming an addiction to working out, so i've had to lay low for awhile. Working out excessively led to many physical ailments and health conditions for me. But the thing is, now that i am becoming healthy, i need to balance out my athletic ways (i can't keep it out of my life forever)

But i really need to start working out - and i've been gradually putting more exercise back into my schedule. I only allow myself to hit the gym three times a week. I still over do it a bit, i run and push myself to extremes, switch up between jump rope, for an hour straight, or more, then do extreme strength training. Well i try not to go over 3 hours in all.
And then i have sports every other day, but i don't really consider sports to be a workout, because they are fun.
It's so hard for me to find a balance, because my body never gets tired. My endurance and strength is so high, that i could work out non stop for 24 hours - so when my body doesn't tire out, how am i supposed to tell when to quit?
usually i run until my feet have sores, but i don't think that's a good thing.
So far 3 hours seems to be like a low end balance for me.

I don't know if i'm ready to go back to my martial arts... sort of worried that i'll lose control, so in the meantime of planning it, i've been working out in other ways. But i'm really trying to weigh it out, and see if muay thai is actually the right thing for me.
I couldn't possible envision my life without it, but i don't know if it's a wise idea. Are there any martial artists here, who have managed to keep a balance, and find the spiritual aspect in fighting?

I know i can probably keep up in class if i decide to go back soon. My endurance never really went down. Apparently the only problem i have in muay thai, is lack of control, with techniques. I always back my opponent into the wall, and get really aggressive into it.
my instructors always pair me up with advanced belts like blue or black. i don't know why, but it's not really good for me to learn my belt techniques. the guys in class are always afraid to hit me, until i send them flying, and all of the competition in me usually maddens me. my instructors have too much faith in me all the time, they expect me to be the leader of the class, when i really can't do that anymore.
but i get lectured a lot for being too aggressive on my belt level peers.

Another thing i don't like about training classes, is the instructors never have time for one individual, and muay thai is really unaffordable, my parents pay for it, yet you have to fork out an extra few hundred for one on one classes.
I wish muay thai was taught somewhere else other than warriors realm, because it's more like a scam. they lecture and complain at you all the time, yet they don't really care about your physical training, they just care about your money.
And i HATE belt testings. You have to stand in front of an audience, while the judges frown at you, and you have to remember on spot, all the things from the belt you are. I suck at tests. I freeze up. And although i've passed the ones i do have, it's the most stressful thing in my life during the times.
That's why i'm only at orange belt level, i should be almost at black by now. But the stress is astounding. It makes the sport i love become something stressful, my hate of tests.
so if i go back, i'd have to stay at orange belt, or somehow conquer my fears.

Martial arts is the balance between physical mental and spiritual... it's a way of finding limitations and overcoming them. One has no need to fight and tournaments are not necessary, they're only sport.

The belt structure is a matter of goals so a student does train daily to see the results of their improvement, if there is no practice there is no improvement in technique. No limitation is overcome unless one practices.

The red belt (orange and blue in mu thai) level is where a student developes dangerous technique but hasn't mastered control mindfully, and it is a delicate period of training. Being very mindful of movement is the primary practice at that stage. Relaxation, mindfulness and emotional control. Stress, impatience, aggression, desire and hatreds are the limitation which needs to be overcome... orange is overcoming personal limitations.

Names like the warriors realm and having an audience at grading are not sincere martial arts. It isn't a spectical and artists aren't warriors. Martial arts is the art of being human.

An advanced student is set to assist training students of a lower belt so if you are paired with a higher belt they should be assisting you with techinque. If you are paired with a lower belt you are supposed to teach them. This is why one on one classes with the instructor are completely unrequired.

It isn't a fight.
Old 07-03-2011, 04:52 AM
Ciqala

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem
Martial arts is the balance between physical mental and spiritual... it's a way of finding limitations and overcoming them. One has no need to fight and tournaments are not necessary, they're only sport.

The belt structure is a matter of goals so a student does train daily to see the results of their improvement, if there is no practice there is no improvement in technique. No limitation is overcome unless one practices.

The red belt (orange and blue in mu thai) level is where a student developes dangerous technique but hasn't mastered control mindfully, and it is a delicate period of training. Being very mindful of movement is the primary practice at that stage. Relaxation, mindfulness and emotional control. Stress, impatience, aggression, desire and hatreds are the limitation which needs to be overcome... orange is overcoming personal limitations.

Names like the warriors realm and having an audience at grading are not sincere martial arts. It isn't a spectical and artists aren't warriors. Martial arts is the art of being human.

An advanced student is set to assist training students of a lower belt so if you are paired with a higher belt they should be assisting you with techinque. If you are paired with a lower belt you are supposed to teach them. This is why one on one classes with the instructor are completely unrequired.

It isn't a fight.

I'm aware. But my question wasn't about that. I was addicted to it. I would be addicted to air if i could be. You can't find traditional martial arts taught from westerners around here. And i know many dedicated martial artists who do travel to thailand and other countries and learn traditionally who would completely disagree that it's not about being a warrior, not to say being a warrior shouldn't be held with respect as it has many components of sacredness and spirituality and discipline. But we are talking about a training school, held by westerners, who no longer follow the sacred traditions, who ask for hundreds of dollars a month for their classes, i never implied i agreed with it, but that's the way it goes here, although Warriors Realm (the name of the building) does believe in not having to fight and go to tournaments, and does believe in balance, and the belt structure is held like such, although one thing you have wrong is control and technique learned at orange level, control with technique should always be taught in the first belt, it is the primary thing to learn first, and they call the higher up students "masters", sometimes they lead the class and they don't necessarily have to wear any belt, but just because someone is black belt, does not mean they haven't mastered the techniques of that belt yet, or are in ideal control, or fitness levels for that matter, in this class, many of the black belts are worse than the white belts. In this school, you can move up belt levels pretty fast, every so many months, which is weird. If i went with that, i would be at black belt level, but i chose to not go to testings, and stay at orange for many years.
Anyways, in a more traditional setting, students often learn one on one from the Kru, or at least in a more traditional strict environment, and forget the stupid dancing aerobics, but in warriors realm, the school is packed and it's more like a sport event, and it's more set on strength training and cardio.
i don't like how it's run, which i stated before. I tried to get my friend who has mastered many martial arts to join me there, and after a month he said it was ridiculous and quit. The structure and environment is not like it is supposed to be. Yet the strength training is extreme, and i liked that.

Anyways after writing all of that, i'm not going back, as i wrote in my last post. I have an addiction to working out that i need to combat. And i'm pretty stumped on the answer. Of how to recover from my addiction. I guess putting me in a fighting class isn't a good answer.

Well i really enjoyed the intensity. I really enjoy sparring, and it's not because of pent up anger, but it does make me feel powerful and alive, it made me happy. I think touch, and the energy in my body is a gift i have, but i end up using it badly. And i enjoy dancing as well. and all forms of working out. It's the rush i feel, the power is amazing. There is no way that i can just, put a stop to that. I need to learn how to use this gift in better ways. Like all i do now is dance. I've obviously stopped working out in other ways. And i'm not going back to fighting. A few days ago, i went outside in the rain and danced around a pine tree, trying to harness my power in a way to spread it over the earth to heal it. And it was amazing. I wish i could do that every time i work out. And i love music.
My passion is to move. To defy gravity. To move my body in ways that no one else can and somehow connect to the universe in that way. I want to be strong, and harness my inner warrior in a good way. And i was a warrior in my past lives, it could be leaking through. And i'm not obsessed with violence. I used to be. I was used to being on the battlefield, i was used to using my bodies power in bad ways.

But i keep failing and losing control with the power i do have and end up powerless. When i dance, i want to be on stage, but instead i try to envision using the power i summon from it in good ways. Maybe i will just stick to dancing. It's harmless. Except for when i dance, i krump, and do things that could be dangerous.
But to be a dancer, i need to be able to be strong, and keep up my endurance as well. Because i don't want to just dance, i want to be able to do flips, and defy gravity, and master the ability of my body. And that's when i'll end up getting addicted again. I'll find myself going back to the gym, running for hours non stop, and just losing control again.

So you know, i don't know how to do this. I don't know how to find a balance. How do i work out with a balance, after recovering from an addiction? Seriously can't find the answers anywhere, but it's very common. Lots of athletes become addicted to exercise. I can't stop myself from knowing in my heart, that's what i was born to do, be an athlete, move, but i also don't quite know how to harness that spiritually, mainly because i have no comprehension towards balance when it comes to exercise. But if i'm supposed to use this power for good. how on earth do i.
Old 07-03-2011, 05:45 AM
mattie

Exploring New Protocols

You seem to have answered your own questions. You are clearly searching for new challenges. What worked last year or even last week may not be what works for today. Give your self the liberty & flexibility to try different things. There is likely much to be gained from exploring the different protocols.

It may be that you have learned what you needed from your martial arts studies. Perhaps now it is time to move on to a different phase.

It is an old physical fitness saying that no pain, no gain. Recently they have learned that one need not do fatiguing exercise to be highly beneficial for the body. Brisk walks w/ good running shoes can be as beneficial as knee taxing running even though it takes a bit more time.

You might investigate a different type of eastern learning such as tai chi or qigong. These deal more w/ energy. These could give you a wonderful base of knowledge combined w/ your previous martial arts training.

It may be that you dislike the test business as it is really not necessary for your personal learning.
Old 07-03-2011, 12:12 PM
Master
Quote:
I'm aware. But my question wasn't about that. I was addicted to it. I would be addicted to air if i could be. You can't find traditional martial arts taught from westerners around here. And i know many dedicated martial artists who do travel to thailand and other countries and learn traditionally who would completely disagree that it's not about being a warrior, not to say being a warrior shouldn't be held with respect as it has many components of sacredness and spirituality and discipline. But we are talking about a training school, held by westerners, who no longer follow the sacred traditions, who ask for hundreds of dollars a month for their classes, i never implied i agreed with it, but that's the way it goes here, although Warriors Realm (the name of the building) does believe in not having to fight and go to tournaments, and does believe in balance, and the belt structure is held like such, although one thing you have wrong is control and technique learned at orange level, control with technique should always be taught in the first belt, it is the primary thing to learn first, and they call the higher up students "masters", sometimes they lead the class and they don't necessarily have to wear any belt, but just because someone is black belt, does not mean they haven't mastered the techniques of that belt yet, or are in ideal control, or fitness levels for that matter, in this class, many of the black belts are worse than the white belts. In this school, you can move up belt levels pretty fast, every so many months, which is weird. If i went with that, i would be at black belt level, but i chose to not go to testings, and stay at orange for many years.
Anyways, in a more traditional setting, students often learn one on one from the Kru, or at least in a more traditional strict environment, and forget the stupid dancing aerobics, but in warriors realm, the school is packed and it's more like a sport event, and it's more set on strength training and cardio.
i don't like how it's run, which i stated before. I tried to get my friend who has mastered many martial arts to join me there, and after a month he said it was ridiculous and quit. The structure and environment is not like it is supposed to be. Yet the strength training is extreme, and i liked that.

Anyways after writing all of that, i'm not going back, as i wrote in my last post. I have an addiction to working out that i need to combat. And i'm pretty stumped on the answer. Of how to recover from my addiction. I guess putting me in a fighting class isn't a good answer.

Well i really enjoyed the intensity. I really enjoy sparring, and it's not because of pent up anger, but it does make me feel powerful and alive, it made me happy. I think touch, and the energy in my body is a gift i have, but i end up using it badly. And i enjoy dancing as well. and all forms of working out. It's the rush i feel, the power is amazing. There is no way that i can just, put a stop to that. I need to learn how to use this gift in better ways. Like all i do now is dance. I've obviously stopped working out in other ways. And i'm not going back to fighting. A few days ago, i went outside in the rain and danced around a pine tree, trying to harness my power in a way to spread it over the earth to heal it. And it was amazing. I wish i could do that every time i work out. And i love music.
My passion is to move. To defy gravity. To move my body in ways that no one else can and somehow connect to the universe in that way. I want to be strong, and harness my inner warrior in a good way. And i was a warrior in my past lives, it could be leaking through. And i'm not obsessed with violence. I used to be. I was used to being on the battlefield, i was used to using my bodies power in bad ways.

But i keep failing and losing control with the power i do have and end up powerless. When i dance, i want to be on stage, but instead i try to envision using the power i summon from it in good ways. Maybe i will just stick to dancing. It's harmless. Except for when i dance, i krump, and do things that could be dangerous.
But to be a dancer, i need to be able to be strong, and keep up my endurance as well. Because i don't want to just dance, i want to be able to do flips, and defy gravity, and master the ability of my body. And that's when i'll end up getting addicted again. I'll find myself going back to the gym, running for hours non stop, and just losing control again.

So you know, i don't know how to do this. I don't know how to find a balance. How do i work out with a balance, after recovering from an addiction? Seriously can't find the answers anywhere, but it's very common. Lots of athletes become addicted to exercise. I can't stop myself from knowing in my heart, that's what i was born to do, be an athlete, move, but i also don't quite know how to harness that spiritually, mainly because i have no comprehension towards balance when it comes to exercise. But if i'm supposed to use this power for good. how on earth do i.

Some guys are just fighters and arn't really artists.

Warriors are people who train to go to war, martial artists aren't warriors.

Technique is taught to beginners. Control is concentration, mindfulness and awareness... and to overcome problems with temprament, emotion and stress. It's the hardest part of being human.

Something called 'the warriors realm' is ridiculous by martial arts, and your experienced friend saw it.

In essence, balance is between body, mind and spirit so too much attention on the physical leads to neglect of the other two... but doing 3 to 5 hours of training a day isn't going overboard. When I was in training I trained 2 hours morning and two hours night. There is also work or study. Time for quiet relaxation too.

You have great dicipline. You could organize your time to allow more balance, and you will find your way so be happy for now.