Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 09-06-2014, 03:57 AM
yumi14

72 Oversouls creating new souls that are us?????

OK, so I'm going thru 'freedom of the soul' channel on YouTube. He has a series he made in 2009 on shifting the paradigm of self-evolution.

This is the first time I am hearing this angle on birth, reincarnation, death, etc...

Basically saying they created us to come down into this lower realm , to experience the pains and death of life, only for us to be greeted on the other side to voluntarily relinquish all of our memories, etc....so THEY can have the knowledge of these experiences WITHOUT having to experience it themselves.

I'm thrown for a loop on this and I admit, I am angry at the mere thought of it being this way.

So, I am confused here....

Are we original souls that God created, or are we actually souls that were created by these 72 Over souls for the purpose of gaining knowledge of experience?

If we relinquish ourselves to these over souls and fuse as one with them, like this you tuber has suggested happens, what becomes of our souls? Is it really possible to say, um no thank you to these over souls and bypass their program and go on to evolve ourselves like this you tuber is suggesting?

I'm really confused! The level of complexity of this life never, ever ceases to amaze me! It blows the mind!

Thank you for any insight!
Old 09-06-2014, 11:24 AM
Master
I am always amazed of the porkies that are told an the net.
No one seams to understand the workings of creation. Or it is deliberate misinformation.
Yes there are oversouls, and I have to say, a soul is always part of something larger, it never connects directly to source.
But first one needs to understand the development path of consciousness.
There are many ways, but here we talk about oversouls.
And oversoul will leave source and enter the mineral realm = first density.
At some point it will enter the plant/animal kingdom = second density
When it enters the third density it needs to individualize, meaning split up into individual souls, in order to experience what it needs to experience.
After all, the third density is all about choice and separation. Separation from source.
All souls who originate from an oversoul will, after the fourth density, join together again into souls groups, like the Ra group, or Sananda, Melchizedek. This are the one I know by name.
By the way, the number of oversouls who are in the process of individualization is more like several hundred.
Old 09-06-2014, 11:45 AM
Experiencer

You are trying to consider the issue from the lowest realm. We can't really perceive what we are in the higher realms from here. But we are not actually individuals up there. We only feel that way here. An over soul is not some lord or authority with power or control of us. I think of it more in terms of like a higher self.
Old 09-06-2014, 12:05 PM
Super Moderator
My perception is that the over soul is the higher self. It is a part of you but you are only one fragment of it. Sort of like the higher sends a bit of its energy off to have a human experience and when that experience is over it merges back into the higher self. The memories aren't lost they are just integrated into the higher soul but the personality that you are in this life doesn't remain. Who you are as a higher is not exactly the same as your human self. Its a bit of a reflection but not an exact replica and that is why it can be a bit confusing. Especially considering it is possible for a higher to have a number of fragments of energy operating as humans at the same time. Is the higher then a fragment of some other bigger soul type entity? I would guess that is possible too but that is beyond my comprehension. At least that is my understanding of souls.
Old 09-06-2014, 12:53 PM
Master

Heh. If I knew this to be the truth then I'd be working hard to bring back a life long package of nightmare experiences. I am nobodys servant.
Old 09-06-2014, 01:36 PM
Master

yumi this fella is telling a pack of lies. Just my opinion. There is so much disinformation out there to knock you off track. I refuse to watch or listen to anything that is based on fear whether it is on the internet or on television.
Old 09-06-2014, 01:39 PM
Master
It's all a crazy story, so no worries.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yumi14
OK, so I'm going thru 'freedom of the soul' channel on YouTube. He has a series he made in 2009 on shifting the paradigm of self-evolution.

This is the first time I am hearing this angle on birth, reincarnation, death, etc...

Basically saying they created us to come down into this lower realm , to experience the pains and death of life, only for us to be greeted on the other side to voluntarily relinquish all of our memories, etc....so THEY can have the knowledge of these experiences WITHOUT having to experience it themselves.

I'm thrown for a loop on this and I admit, I am angry at the mere thought of it being this way.

So, I am confused here....

Are we original souls that God created, or are we actually souls that were created by these 72 Over souls for the purpose of gaining knowledge of experience?

If we relinquish ourselves to these over souls and fuse as one with them, like this you tuber has suggested happens, what becomes of our souls? Is it really possible to say, um no thank you to these over souls and bypass their program and go on to evolve ourselves like this you tuber is suggesting?

I'm really confused! The level of complexity of this life never, ever ceases to amaze me! It blows the mind!

Thank you for any insight!
Old 09-06-2014, 02:37 PM
Master
Last year I did some very interesting past life reviews, only it turns out those lives were running concurrently to this one, just in different NOWS.

This led to much confusion until I was led to understand more about over souls. This is how this little human brain has built a mental construct to explain what was learned, maybe it will help you too?

I use computer gamming as the construct.
When we start a new role-playing game we may have a few character slots to try out different characters with, maybe one a warrior, one a healer, one a rogue and so on.
We pick one and build a character and birth it into the new virtual world, it goes about doing its thing, exploring its world, collecting items, fighting bad guys and so on.

We're kinda like a character in a virtual world and limited by the program this dimension was established on. For simplicity let's call it the 3D, duality construct, 5 senses Earth.

Unlike the character we build in a game, which is entirely dependent on the person behind the keyboard to make decision for it, we are self reasoning, we can question the constraints of the program, get glimpse of a Greater Reality, suspect the existence of a larger aspect of ourselves, maybe even interface with it on occasion, make unpredictable decisions and so on. We are a reflection of the larger Oversoul whom experiences life in the 3D construct through our bodies and emotions.
Oversoul is us and we part Oversoul.

Oversoul maybe evolved enough to run multiple characters in the 3D construct, all experiencing different 'zones' different decision making skills and outcomes, challenges, joys and so on. Each is an aspect of Oversoul and over soul grows through these little 'chips' of its self released into the 3D world to explore and experience it.

So I don't think of Over Soul as my boss, or myself as a puppet on a string, but instead this particular vehicle named 'CrystalSong' is a part of my larger Whole who has birthed its self into this particular dimension to play in it and learn.

Even here on Earth we play multiple characters pout of just one vehicle. CrystalSong has another name, one recognized as associated to a social security number, she has nicknames by certain people like Sweetheart and Goofball, each of those names has a particular personality mental construct associated with it by the giver of the nickname. Perhaps Mother or Father or Employee, or Neighbor are other views of us by others, each nickname comes with a set of specific memories and interactions.

Someone once said "Life is a Stage"
And so it is.
Playing a part or multiple parts in the experience of unfolding consciousness doesn't make you less of a being, instead it expands you in many directions, continually increasing your comprehension and ability to create.

Have fun with it!

Hope that helps a bit?
Old 09-06-2014, 02:43 PM
Master
As to 72 beings....I have no idea what that's about.
Sometimes when we poke about in the Ashcaic Records, stories get murky and a bit merged, could be 72 being did do something or another, but its not associated with OverSouls, which is a different line of information?

I've seen other peoples version of the same events I've seen there, the nuts and bolts tend to be the same, but the details vary wildly.

Over all with this kind of stuff it's best to do your own digging through meditation and other effective practices and draw your own conclusions based on what you saw/felt/were told. Reading/listening to other peoples stories is just their perceived reality and it doesn't substitute for what your own Higher Self may lead you too, also it can just make the water murkier and keep you from seeking your own internal reality and experience line.
Old 09-06-2014, 02:50 PM
elisi

just one word...........malarkey.