Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > Reiki

Old 23-02-2014, 04:49 AM
Administrator
Hello

I am Level 3 Reiki Master and I have taught some in the practice. I am already a Medium and Psychic on a strong level. What readers would say about me is that as most pick one venue or avenue to grow and work with more, I felt pulled in two. I literally would feel like those rubber toys that the arms and legs pulled way out on. Never pulling apart but pulled to great extent.

I have always been able to do healing work and I used it in both avenues I walk so I too me Reiki Levels in quite quick successions.....as I was ready for it and it was ready for me.

What I noticed was that I felt more grounded to let that full intuition flow in, that I left the cards and other tools behind and I stepped into trust above all else in intuitions. When readers would now read me they said I felt whole and balanced that pull was gone.

Did it up the ablilites, ist upped the balance and in that the trust it was OK to let things flow came in. It takes great courage to get up in front of an audience and do readings, and know your going to be OK. It still brings in the nerves, and the unknown as does doing group healing work, as I know well we can not heal all, at times we can only comfort the end that comes.

Lynn
Old 25-02-2014, 07:12 PM
Master
Like someone said above, "psychic" stuff has not been my main focus in life. I'd been interested in psychic things to some degree since age 10 or so, but I don't think I was born especially gifted with telepathy, clarivoyance, etc. I did have lucid-dream experiences from about that age, though. At sixteen, I became interested in Eastern spirituality (yoga/Vedanta and Zen). So I got onto my path by practicing meditation toward insight, self-actualization, personal stability, happiness, and compassion.

My Reiki attunement made for a better basic inner environment for intuitive functioning - plus for optimism, healthy social life, improved self-image. Personally, I found the attunement itself relieved a lot of agitation, noise, and obsessions that would occasionally still crop up in me even though I'd had a solid meditation practice for many years. I noticed a significant increase in telepathy, and maybe especially in my "sending" telepathy after my first attunement. Not within that 3-week detox period people talk about, but maybe within six months.
Old 05-03-2014, 09:20 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belle
I didn't have a noticeable difference in anything - more a sense of "was that it".

Don't expect anything - that's always my rule.

So, as to whether things did change, I don't know, if so it all emerged slowly and cautiously at the right time.

Ha - I eat my words. I've just looked back over the dates and it occurred to me that things did change, very much. I'm not sure it was the reiki or a combination of things but I broke through so many illusions soon after the reiki. The consequences were devastating in so many ways but necessary.
Old 06-03-2014, 03:42 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by prettypolly
It is said after reiki attunements psychic ability can rise between 50 and 80% so my question is who found after Reiki attuments did their psychic ability also rise and how much did you think it rise to? Did you psychic ability shoot up especially after the 21 day of detox or before this day?
What can you do after Reiki attunement that you couldnt do before psychic wise?
I have never heard of attunements increasing psychic ability per se.

More energy does improve many metaphysical abilities, so doing or receiving Reiki would increase ability for a short time (as would any other energy method).
Old 07-03-2014, 07:31 PM
Master

I didn't see a difference in my psychic abilities until after reiki2. It was mainly that i started to feel energies like in crystals. I think if you never had psychic abilities before reiki then it usually awakens your claisentience.
Old 17-09-2014, 12:24 AM
Experiencer
I just took a level 1 course recently and did not notice a difference. Before my class I have been meditating for a few years now. Both my mom and sister have developed their psychic abilities in this way. I will be taking level 2 in a few months.

My reiki master who from her lecture, does not sound like someone who believes in psychics and psychic abilities. However, she does "see" images and words in her mind sometimes when she is working on a client. Thus, she is clairvoyant but she describes it as "seeing energy."
Old 21-09-2014, 08:09 PM
TheAngel

I have not noticed any but I was already .
Old 22-09-2014, 01:40 AM
Knower

I am level 2 attuned. I have always had a good "gut reaction" to things because I've been told I have had the same guide since I was a young child and he's very close to me. I feel my guide has been working with my soul in concert all of my life.

I took Reiki to help myself. Since I've been growing spiritually, I've noticed that i pick up on things while giving Reiki to people. I'm fortunate to have found a good circle that allows the practitioners to discuss what they felt when giving a treatment. I've usually been right on with the other assessments of the Reiki masters. I've found the more i do reiki and give reiki, I can open up and feel more.

I did a 21 day cleanse for both Reiki 1 & 2. It was good for me because after Reiki 1 I had a lot of emotions to deal with. It brought up a lot for me to deal with. I must have purged the majority of it because I didn't feel that way after Reiki 2.

I wish my 3rd eye would open more so I could do more work on myself, then on others. Reiki has opened me up somewhat, but there is more work to do on my part. Then perhaps my abilities will increase.
Old 29-09-2014, 11:25 PM
AnandinBhisajKurma

Red face

Im on day 5 of the 21 days right now, and each day I experience slightly clearer viewing of energy. I've always had a feel for it, mostly clairsentience, and reiki attunement was like I switched from a TV antenna to a cable box. Except, they havent fully installed the cable box yet, so it goes in and out a bit still :)

Im excited to see where I am in 3 weeks!

Namaste