Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 10-10-2017, 03:34 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorai
Dear Sparrow,

Does the Spirit World have parties, or something akin? If so, what are they like?

Dear Sorai,

Thank you for your patience. I understand the forum server appears to have ongoing issues. If such occurs then it will likely be the following week that I return to answer any posts.

To understand what does and does not take place in the Ultraverse you have only to focus on the principle of intention. So it is for you to ask yourself, what is the principle intention of what you refer to as a party? You could answer that it is a social opportunity for celebration, of tradition or of recognition of an event in time. All of these things persist to be of importance to a great many souls who identify with this model of activity as part of their journey. If it honours heartfelt memories and illuminates recognition of a specific period of importance to their energy, persona or consciousness, then it will remain a binding intention for those beings wishing to hold onto that as part of who they are.

There are celebratory events to do with past events, past cultures and pastimes. These are a way for beings to re-live and remember certain enjoyable aspects of these focal experiences, as well as express or experience them in different ways. For example, many musical composers often gather together having had new improved instruments designed that enhances their original performances. They will continue to compose further music in the Ultraverse but with much broader audiences. The same can be said for actors and theatrical performers.

Developments and advances still take place in the spirit world as they do on any planet, and within any civilisation. Whether this has to do with personal advances, advances as a collective community, or advances in relationship to other communities (such as Earth), this can similarly call for celebration.

What you tend to find however, because of the fact that you on Earth are so fondly loved and regarded, and because your lives are a source of continuous fascination, it is your own celebrations that draw considerable attention. It is those celebrations and marked events you have on Earth which are attended and witnessed by a great many of those from the spirit world. In the joy of your hearts and in the love of the occasion do you willingly invite spirit to share in the experience, and in the celebration of your lives. Your celebration is their celebration. For amidst every tear of every sorrow, and every pain of every loss, do the seeds of joy grow to bare the fruit of the true fulfilment of your lives. The spirit is the sunlight which shines steadfast upon the fruit of your festivities and your fondest cherished moments. The spirit behold and bare witness to the tapestry of your most testing trials and timeless triumphs.

░S░p░a░r░r░o░w░

~~~Spirit Guide Sparrow~~~
From the wisdom of my council to the wisdom of yours

¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜� �”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸
Old 10-10-2017, 03:40 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiss
Dear Sparrow,

Your words about orgasm reflect exactly what I always felt and thought... Anyway now I feel that such beautiful experience is very far from me... How to rebuild my ability to love in that way after a long time building barriers to that wonderful kind of love?

Dear Tiss,

It is not such a matter of rebuilding an ability, for your ability was never lost or taken, merely put to one side while you allowed yourself to experience something else.
It is for you to take down the walls you have built that deny yourself such fruits and flavours of life. One of these walls is guilt.

Do not waste a single moment in guilt of something that feels so good, so right, and so natural to the celebration of life. Orgasm is a mechanism designed to connect you both with yourself and to other beings on a deeper energetic level. Many species outside of Earth, and many species upon the Earth practice sex and love making with multiple partners without guilt. It is only human beings who hold this taboo surrounding sex and self-pleasure which is completely unwarranted. Listen to your body and its needs in order to nourish and nurture it in love, and not the mind which tries to tell you what is right and wrong. The heart will speak the truth for it comes from a place of nurture. All those who truly love you, in this world and in the next, understand the need and practice of self-nurture and self-love within a world often void of it. It is the very driving element of nature and growth.

If you are concerned about what those in spirit think about what you do with your physical body, do not worry, their only concern is what you do with your soul. To feed the soul one must occasionally pursue joys of the body.

The greatest joy and the greatest love in the universe was never meant to be shared with just one person. This is why infinity exists; embrace the infinite experiences of the infinite possibilities of the infinite capacity of what love can become. What you know love to be, as a human being, is but a drop in the ocean of what love can truly be beyond what you are presently. Allow yourself a glimpse into the horizon of new possibility, that a new day may dawn a new chapter of love made manifest.

░S░p░a░r░r░o░w░

Old 10-10-2017, 03:56 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by leadville
the day's greeting to you, Sparrow, whenever you are. I, incidentally, am in a BST zone right now. And you are where, when, if you don't mind telling us????

Your points were received in exactly the manner you intended them to be. I'm sure you won't mind my adding a few points of my own.

In terms of the normalcy of any situation many bench-marks can be set for assessing that. I have seen that you don't always use 'notepaper' for your replies and hadn't used it for me before and not for certain others. Hence I found your using notepaper "odd" (as I said earlier) when you wrote to me. I did say I'm an observer...

As for doing more of this "observational work" from the etheric dimension(s) well I would counter that I do actually do more from there. But for close-up observations one needs to get, well, close-up. That's where I presently am - close up. Participation is, for me, also part of this particular stage of this particular journey and neither you nor I consciously know how much of each activity was planned by me, for me...

If it turns out I'm not doing what I planned, if I'm not accomplishing what I should or could have, if I'm looking on rather than doing, I'll 'pay the price' later for so doing now.

Dear leadville,

Bountiful bows and gratuitous greetings in light of love.

In this precise moment, in linear perspective, greeting you from your own BST.

Flirting once more with this subject of alternate prettified text, you will find that it was first used for Sorai, and successively sprinkled liberally to all, including your good self. So as to say, it should not present to you as being odd, particularly in light that Sparrow has always used decorative and artistic communications in a variety of forms. In fact, Sparrow would do so entirely if words were not actually necessary for you to assimilate my messages. Compared to thought transfer and direct intent interface I find words, particularly written words, can be subject to inadequate dimensional interpretation and incite a reaction rather than an interaction. To beautify words, perhaps in the example of poetry or artistic flare, can often paint communications with the energy more intimate and intricate reflective of the individual persona presenting them.

On this subject of not accomplishing what you should have, in terms of some sort of plan you suppositionally hold, I would reemphasise the point that human lives and destinies are not something prewritten into plan in advance. Since you experience a cloud of amnesia immersed within physical density any such plan would become unknown to you and defeat its very purpose. Subsequently this would result in inviting disappointment having not then fulfilled it and consequently sabotaging your own sense of self-worth. This would be a self-defeating exercise, and thusly one that only human mind purports to exit.

On the subject of close-up observations, where you perhaps feel that your physical form grants you a clearer close-up observational perspective, I would myself counter than the spirit holds a far greater close-up perspective of physical density than what you are experiencing now. If anything, your physical immersion clouds your perception of what is actually taking place because it limits your scope of access. Remember that spirit is pervasive of all life, within all perspectives, of both microscopic and macroscopic scales. If this were not so then the spirit world would be totally oblivious to what takes place on the planet’s surface. The spirit world also has far greater advanced viewing technology than anything you have on planet Earth at this time. There are intentions to make some of this technology available to human beings.

The essential focus of my point on this subject is that your heart wisdom comes from pre-performed observational work from other dimensions, which is what you should access to increase your scope of interactivity in physical density. You can sit and observe for one hundred years with the intention of learning something new, but you could have saved yourself a hundred years and simply listened to your spirit which already has all of this information. Don’t waste a single precious moment observing what your spirit can already see when every moment gifts you with an opportunity to do what your hearts tells you to be true.

░S░p░a░r░r░o░w░

Old 10-10-2017, 03:59 PM
Guide

Dear Sparrow, I've been confused about something. It seems here you supported a human's right to detach the etheric chord and go home to the Spirit World, such as during a lingering illness. So, to be honest, why not me? Shouldn't I be included in that if I want?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream Angel
Good morning Sparrow, so nice to see you here again !

Very interesting information regarding the etheric cord, I had totally forgotten about this.
Your comments have answered, once again, some wonderings that I have had, yet wasn't quite sure how to put into words.

So this experiencing of the " shifts of awareness and dream like states " is because of their etheric cord still being attached, and their " consciousness as it tends to experience phases of conscious state and unconscious state "...... which at times, seems to look like one is drifting off to sleep and then waking up again. I wonder, when our time comes, and if we have this knowledge of the etheric cord in advance...do you think we will sense this ?

And if in the case of a lingering illness, if one knows about this etheric cord which seems in a sense or just is ... holding them here.... If one has decided they no longer want to be here, to deal with the lingering illness... do you think they can just decide that they want to go now ?

so many wonderings, first thing in the morning ! the mind is already going in a variety of directions.

Dreamy xx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit Guide Sparrow
Indeed, the very ‘tunnel’ some purportedly envision via their near-death-experience can be seen akin to consciousness travelling through their etheric cord at great speed. The conscious state identity that is being withdrawn back towards its divine source; its spirit. Of course, with knowledge of the apparatus you use between worlds your experience will be somewhat different than those who have not one thread of it.

Yes, too, in response to your comment here, just as other animals do so, you also have the free will to detach yourself within the right state of awareness. Because other animals do not hold the same egotistical attachments of identity to their bodies, they leave very quickly. The only thing stopping a human from doing this is their emotional ‘stuff’ and sense of possession, or ownership. If one see’s themselves as a free spirit, they will free themselves as one.
-Sparrow
Old 11-10-2017, 10:45 AM
leadville

Quote:
Dear leadville,

Perhaps a little OTC, Sparrow, but I accept your greetings in the spirit they were given.

Quote:

The precision of your perspective is noted.

Quote:
Flirting once more with this subject of alternate prettified text, you will find that it was first used for Sorai, and successively sprinkled liberally to all, including your good self. So as to say, it should not present to you as being odd, particularly in light that Sparrow has always used decorative and artistic communications in a variety of forms. In fact, Sparrow would do so entirely if words were not actually necessary for you to assimilate my messages. Compared to thought transfer and direct intent interface I find words, particularly written words, can be subject to inadequate dimensional interpretation and incite a reaction rather than an interaction. To beautify words, perhaps in the example of poetry or artistic flare, can often paint communications with the energy more intimate and intricate reflective of the individual persona presenting them.

I have observed that written words are not your preferred medium. My approach is that more (of them) is often less.

Quote:
On this subject of not accomplishing what you should have, in terms of some sort of plan you suppositionally hold, I would reemphasise the point that human lives and destinies are not something prewritten into plan in advance.

Indeed they are not, something I regularly counsel in my own work....

Quote:
Since you experience a cloud of amnesia immersed within physical density any such plan would become unknown to you and defeat its very purpose. Subsequently this would result in inviting disappointment having not then fulfilled it and consequently sabotaging your own sense of self-worth. This would be a self-defeating exercise, and thusly one that only human mind purports to exit.

That's an interesting point of view, Sparrow, but not one I find persuasive.

Quote:
On the subject of close-up observations, where you perhaps feel that your physical form grants you a clearer close-up observational perspective, I would myself counter than the spirit holds a far greater close-up perspective of physical density than what you are experiencing now. If anything, your physical immersion clouds your perception of what is actually taking place because it limits your scope of access.

But how else could I have experienced as part of my observations those very constraining characteristics of this dimension? Without being immersed in the physical, without having limited my "scope of access", my observations would be different from those I make as an incarnate here.

Quote:
Remember that spirit is pervasive of all life, within all perspectives, of both microscopic and macroscopic scales. If this were not so then the spirit world would be totally oblivious to what takes place on the planet’s surface. The spirit world also has far greater advanced viewing technology than anything you have on planet Earth at this time. There are intentions to make some of this technology available to human beings.

I draw focus to those very points in my own work.

Quote:
The essential focus of my point on this subject is that your heart wisdom comes from pre-performed observational work from other dimensions, which is what you should access to increase your scope of interactivity in physical density. You can sit and observe for one hundred years with the intention of learning something new, but you could have saved yourself a hundred years and simply listened to your spirit which already has all of this information. Don’t waste a single precious moment observing what your spirit can already see when every moment gifts you with an opportunity to do what your hearts tells you to be true.

Thank you for your encouragement, Sparrow, but I have no need to hurry, no need to save a hundred years right now any more than I had a similar need on previous occasions. Time appears to matter when incarnate but we both know the true situation. I shall continue to observe in the here-and-now so to speak just as I have observed elsewhere and elsewhen.

No need for me to hurry, eternity lasts forever.
Old 11-10-2017, 02:16 PM
Master
Dear Sparrow.

It is so nice to have you back with us.

I quote some of your mgs and words I hope that is o k
in places where others do not.
Old 11-10-2017, 03:38 PM
Master
Quote:
Dear Tiss,

It is not such a matter of rebuilding an ability, for your ability was never lost or taken, merely put to one side while you allowed yourself to experience something else.
It is for you to take down the walls you have built that deny yourself such fruits and flavours of life. One of these walls is guilt.

Do not waste a single moment in guilt of something that feels so good, so right, and so natural to the celebration of life. Orgasm is a mechanism designed to connect you both with yourself and to other beings on a deeper energetic level. Many species outside of Earth, and many species upon the Earth practice sex and love making with multiple partners without guilt. It is only human beings who hold this taboo surrounding sex and self-pleasure which is completely unwarranted. Listen to your body and its needs in order to nourish and nurture it in love, and not the mind which tries to tell you what is right and wrong. The heart will speak the truth for it comes from a place of nurture. All those who truly love you, in this world and in the next, understand the need and practice of self-nurture and self-love within a world often void of it. It is the very driving element of nature and growth.

If you are concerned about what those in spirit think about what you do with your physical body, do not worry, their only concern is what you do with your soul. To feed the soul one must occasionally pursue joys of the body.

The greatest joy and the greatest love in the universe was never meant to be shared with just one person. This is why infinity exists; embrace the infinite experiences of the infinite possibilities of the infinite capacity of what love can become. What you know love to be, as a human being, is but a drop in the ocean of what love can truly be beyond what you are presently. Allow yourself a glimpse into the horizon of new possibility, that a new day may dawn a new chapter of love made manifest.

░S░p░a░r░r░o░w░

Sparrow, hello there! I have been following Tiss and was very interested in your reply, as her question was very general and could be taken many ways.

I resonate with everything you say about self-love, which exploits or misdirects no one...and it's generally long overdue to be freed from any old-fashioned religious paradigms that teach us the body is banal or somehow in any way less than the non-material or ethereal. As I see it, we are all sacred, all of us and all existence, and the temporal physical bits of your being every bit as much so as the eternal bits.

It's exactly this false duality that allows so many to degrade and exploit others, since after all who cares about the body (and who are you more broadly), except as it's something for me or whomever to use?, is the modern way of thinking. Our Western culture has (despite advances in many areas) taken the narcissism, exploitation, and utilitarian (any means to your ends) paradigm to the centre and mainstreamed these things, and humanity is particularly susceptible to cultural overlays...particularly the degraded and debased ones that indulge our lower will to power-over, oppression, and exploitation of others and of Gaia.

I read Tiss's statement and heard the disappointment regarding the lack of agape love, and how for a woman (most women), being touched without an authentic love for her first and foremost simply as a person and as a beloved friend, produces a severe and cumulative trauma over both the short- and especially the long-term. Bluntly put, penetration without a mutual authentic love feels like coercion and rape to the body and to the heart, even though the mind and ego may deny or misdirect.

Self-love is certainly one way to avoid this trauma, and to recover some of the authentic love in being which we all are. But in relationship to one another, there is a deeper transformation, a deeper challenge to which humanity must rise. Never before in the history of Gaia have adult, unrelated men and women routinely and consistently experienced non-sexual, engaged, long-term authentic (agape, unconditional) love with one another. Male-female adult beloved "anam cara" agape friendships have always been almost nonexistent and nor have male-female partnerships ever been founded on an agape love.

Instead, what has sustained humanity in both the physical and spiritual sense has instead been the agape love we have received (at least from some of them some of the time) from parents, from children, and from beloved friends, usually same-sex because of the arranged and/or coercive sexual and non-authentically loving overtones of most male-female partnerships on earth since time immemorial.

Clearly, agape love toward others manifest in our being and doing, regularly and day-to-day, on the ground, is a challenge for humanity at large. But it is particularly in the realm of male-female adult non-familial relationships where agape love (unconditional, actively seeking and supporting the highest good of others equally to the self) has been most persistently and pervasively absent. Such that we continue as a species to call for agape love between one another, between groups, etc., whilst continuing to do and be and speak of special exceptions for men and women. Such that male-female anam cara (agape) friendships [non-sexual and not dependent upon expectations or demands for sex] are nearly non-existent into adulthood, and such that male-female partnerships globally, whilst of course common, continue to specifically ignore the call to authentically love one another first and foremost as people and as friends.

The fact that self-love amongst men is now globally and routinely tied to violent and degrading porn addictions has not helped male-female relationships. Nor is the fact that rape and exploitation continue to increase in nearly every society regardless of wealth, education, culture, etc. Nor does the western addiction to casual sex that many adult men in particularly have, such that they cannot and will not get to know a woman for who she is as a person without callously expecting and demanding that they road-test her and "see how it plays out". Sadly women who are very young or who have not yet had children are still particularly vulnerable to the message that they must do whatever is needed to please a man and fulfill their one strong biological urge (in most women), which is to have children.

Humanity need to address this core gap in authentic love in all our core relationships with one another...and in particular, in those core relationships (male-female, most notably) where we have actively sought not to do so. In particular, where we have actively sought and continue to seek "special exceptions" to the authentic love that our common humanity deserves and requires. It is one of the supreme challenges we face, every bit equal to 2) the challenge we face in dealing with Gaia without callously using, degrading, raping, and exploiting her...and also equal to 3) the challenge we face in loving and caring for our brothers and sisters (just sticking with Gaia) both within and across societies, everywhere around the globe -- specifically, rising above war, oppression, and extremes of class and discrimination of all kinds. All of it requiring the application of authentic love...which has been spotty at best and nearly wholly absent in some areas.

As a woman, I have met very few other adult women who do not deeply feel the imbalance, to the core of our being. And for the vast majority, we do not seek to separate a mutually authentic love from sex. Discussions of sex outside the context of authentic love, a love which stands alone and is in no way predicated on nor requiring of sex, is the only way most women feel whole when engaging in sex with a partner, where the energy exchanged is authentically loving and balanced. And I find that, with nearly every woman I meet, this knowing and understanding of what nurtures and resonates with us only grows stronger and clearer, as we progress on our path. As we become ever more centred and aware, sex without the presence of authentic love only feels more clearly coercive and misaligned to most women, not less so.

I also strongly feel that the way (core orientation) of most Gaian women is also good and right. I feel strongly in the universality of this position across many other human and other species. But if that is not the case, our way is still good and integral and in no way do I feel that the path we walk -- in support of a greater authentic love across all humanity with NO exceptions -- needs to be reoriented or that we need more sex without authentic love when that causes us trauma. I feel strongly that a more consistently universal agape love is the way forward for Gaian humanity, and that it is the challenge that, if met, will allow us as a species to address our other relationships which for many "seem" less immediate...those of handling Gaia and our fellow humans with authentic love, as well.

And...I've also felt this way as a man in other lives...it is absolutely possible for men to experience life with this knowing and realisation, despite the current levels of utilitarianism and narcissism currently promoted in many societies, certainly in the West. Authentic love for one's partner doesn't fix everything in your life...but it certainly is foundational for humanity, and the presence of that foundation will go a long way in beginning to heal humanity's historically and actively underdeveloped heart centre. All humanity need love and friendship. We all need beloved friendships of both sexes, whether as partners or not. And (speaking for nearly all the women I've ever known and nearly all they've ever known, and so on)...we as women, (and men too in my [other-life] experience), definitely need authentically loving friendships within which to occasionally consider committing (however) in a balanced and sustainable partnership before penetration and sex more broadly.

Peace & blessings
and much love & light!
7L

Here we must be unafraid of what is difficult.

For all living beings in nature must unfold in their particular way

and become themselves despite all opposition.

-- Rainer Maria Rilke

Last edited by 7luminaries : 11-10-2017 at 07:35 PM.
Old 11-10-2017, 04:30 PM
Guide
Quote:
Dear Tiss,

░S░p░a░r░r░o░w░

Dear Sparrow,

Thank you for bringing once again into my life that powerful light. During all these years, almost seven, your guidance did me much good, in many indescribable ways. I feel blessed that you are here to help open my mind and soul when I fall in confusion and darkness.

With love and gratitude,
Tiss
Old 11-10-2017, 05:01 PM
leadville

Quote:
Dear leadville,

................. observing what your spirit can already see when every moment gifts you with an opportunity to do what your hearts tells you to be true.

░S░p░a░r░r░o░w░

I forgot to add that I was impressed by the alliteration!

Last edited by leadville : 11-10-2017 at 09:10 PM.
Old 11-10-2017, 09:27 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by iJenna
Dear Spirit Guide Sparrow, Hello...

This is an amazing thread you started. I hope you are still visiting here and answering questions when you can. I found this thread and forum several weeks ago when I did a search for grief forums. My boyfriend, the love of my life, passed away at the end of January. It's been very hard for me. We both had strong beliefs there is an afterlife, but very different opinions on what it is. His beliefs were almost exactly as you described, it's been almost spooky for me reading this thread from the start. And makes want to believe he somehow "guided" me to find this to help me cope. But then my practical brain takes over my mind and says that's likely just my wishful projecting it's true because I want it to be.

Myself, I have met over the course of my life, 3 NDE'rs (flatlined in the hospital) all of whom said when we die, we (and everything) become ONE singular universal consciousness of information. No gods. No spirit inside us. Just our information transferring into this consciousness of collective information that is forever infinite with no beginning or end. This was not the news my heart wanted to hear, but as someone who can't help but live in reality of evidence and scientific theory, this does seem the simplist and most plausible with what science has discovered to date.

But with the death of my Love, I am hurting inside imagining him a part of this afterlife he knew I believed. I much prefer what he believed which is mostly what you say it is, as keeping individuality feels so much more comforting in my heart. And some of the things you have said in this thread that are possible in the spirit world... not only would this mean I can be with him again, but we could experience together some of the most beautiful and unconditional loving things together, like the spirit merging that is better than sex, which is so us with the unconditional love we have for each other. I want you both to be right so much, but am scared it's fantasy wishing.

So may I please ask you some questions that I hope will help me cope with my grief and give me hope you both really are right about the after life?

First, if I may ask... Do you have any insight or answers to why these NDE'rs concluded from their experiences the afterlife is only one singular consciousness of collective infinite information? And on that note, why do NDE'rs experiences vary so much? If the afterlife, like Earth life, is what it is, same reality of everything, then all experiences should be pretty much the same. But they are not. Do you know why? Thank you.

Next questions please... I copied this sentence you wrote on post #968: "Your spirit attaches a thread of consciousness, the silver cord, to the first two dividing cells of a fertilized egg. This etheric umbilical cord, if you will, can be partly witnessed by the glow which appears during this chemical process under a microscope".

If this can be seen under a microscope, and this sliver cord is really attached to us, then why isn't science recognizing this as finally our evidence of a spirit inside and proof of an afterlife? This all should be testable in a lab setting if this is real. And if this happens at the stage you say it does, then identical twins, triplets, etc. must share the same spirit split up? Could you please explain how that works? Thank you.

Another question I have: If this Universe and Earth were created (and by Source/God/Unconditional love, right?), why did it create an UN-loving environment where survival of the fittest is the law of nature all life lives by, and we are designed to kill and eat each other for food to live, survive and evolve? And then we when die, as spirits, we are to feel bad for this that we have no control over here? Sorry, I really struggle to understand this, as it makes little sense to me. I hope you can answer this and I can find hope in the possibility of this wonderful afterlife you both say is right. Thank you so much.

And my last question that again I struggle to understand is: If the afterlife of a sprit world with individuality and choices is real, why is there no physical proof of it's existence? We all want this proof. But we are left with nothing of solid evidence. Even those who have passed on, like the Love of my life just did, would come back if he could and give the world what it's always wanted, but that doesn't happen. Why are we left here alone to believe whatever on our own, with no physical hard core proof the afterlife is real? It seems there must be a very good answer for this if it is a choice as a spirit to come here, which itself has reasons. I guess questions like this I have, are part of the reason I had chosen to believe the 3 NDE'rs claims of the more simple afterlife.

But like I said above, I want those NDE'rs and myself to be wrong soooo badly, and you and my Love to be right. What you say is so much more appealing and hopeful. So I ask these final question to you Spirit Guide Sparrow, with all the love in my heart... Do you know if My Love can hear me when I speak to him now that he has died? Both when I speak to him out loud and when I speak to him from inside my heart? Do you know if he can or does visit me even if I don't know he is?

Since he's been gone, I have heard his voice in my head and felt his love in my heart. I have wondered if he guided me to find this thread. I want to believe so badly it's really him but then my dang brain starts in and says it's just me, not him, projecting it's really him, in hope because I so badly want it to be true.

I am kind of a mess over this. I miss him so very much.

Thank you so much Spirit Guide Sparrow.

Hi Spirit Guide Sparrow,
Upon reading this massive thread again, I noticed this question went unanswered whilst you were away and is now buried away within and would also like to know your thoughts?
Best Wishes
Alan