Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 02-09-2017, 08:05 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by kjw47
Under the influence of which drug?

It may be under the truth heavenly "drugs". Why if what I say should be falsehood? Can't it be totally lead to truth, the ultimate true?

I tell you, I marry Goddesses wife and have our Cupidsons. I can see them, touch them, smell their body odour, touch their body temperature, heard their true voices... So you ask me why drugs I take? That's funny indeed. Should everyone encounter be the same. Or there's no God or Goddesses?

May I ask where's human from? Ok let you to answer me?

So what truth can you believe if it's an ultimate truth. Do you mean I'm joking or just to tell lies or it's fantasy...?Do you believe there's God? And God is the type of what I say above?
Old 02-09-2017, 08:15 PM
Suspended
Quote:
No such thing called the Christian heaven. The bible does NOT teach that---blind guides teach that.

So God never promise a heaven to all Christians? You never know this truth? They or you just wanted to join God as one? Or others belief? Or you only believe the words of Bible and words and no more? Where's your belief then?

Christianity is only one religion of Angels family "business" so all written in Bibleis only one Christianity truth. It's not wrong to believe Christian truth but beside that there're other truths.

For example, there're other Gods in the universe. .......
Old 06-09-2017, 02:06 PM
Suspended
Christianity heaven is a place that all the ascended Jesus's followers and those from the older times before Jesus. They're all in there to carry out the teaching of God Jehovah and Jesus. But there's no one that have returned from death to tell the story and no one can prove the existence. If any Christian who believes in faith then he'll know that God had form a heaven in the universe for them.

It's because my spirit or Spirit-God have been there and have become the leader there. Then it's true about what I've said. They choose me as their leader there must have a reason. And they respect me as their leader.
Old 06-09-2017, 02:59 PM
Master
The Christian religion seems mostly set up to control the mass's (former catholic here)
As in....You must believe this way and think this way and live this way and cannot believe or think independently and still go to heaven...

So it seems to me that the concept of heaven and hell have been created as bait to control the people......follow our dogma to the letter and you'll go to heaven......question anything about it....and you go to hell!!!

Christianity has never wanted there followers to question anything about it....they just want good little acolytes that tow the Christian party line.....

Maybe we're all here because we ain't all there????

If you're lucky enough to have been born in TEXAS....you're lucky enough!
Old 06-09-2017, 03:27 PM
Suspended
Hey Lucky,

My spirit can go out of my body and do all the spiritual doings. I've dabbling to the spiritual realm for a long time since I am three years old. Some in the Bible is by someone or Rome authority to control and want people to believe what is written in it.

But what I say here is I've been there and I see all the ascended Christians there. So I'm not following any saying in the Bible , of course there's saying that the God has a promised heaven for Christians. What I see is true Christianity heaven. The people there are of different faces and different shaped or sizes.

They're intelligence Christianity followers. And it's flying horse Goddess who brings me there. She's from the Angels family members in the universe.

But so far I never see any hell . But great God can always have something unexpected to punish the outrages so it's possible that I haven't seen it.
Old 07-09-2017, 01:26 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
All who knows what the bible teaches--knows this Fact--Rev 14:3--144,000 are bought from the earth to heaven.--- no one else. Jesus promised the earth to the great multitude. Blind guides twisted it into everyone going to heaven. And the majority believed them, because they do not know what the bible teaches.
__________________________________________________ ___________

sky with all due respect-that number 144,000-the Jehovah Witness' take this as the literal number

while other religions have a different interpretation not taken literally.

yes in fact that number does appear in Rev 14:3. however how does that compare to Revelation 7:9, which states there is a countless multitude before the throne?

ive often wondered if the 144000 was in reference somehow to the 12 tribes of Israel?
Old 07-09-2017, 07:56 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by white pegasus
__________________________________________________ ___________

sky with all due respect-that number 144,000-the Jehovah Witness' take this as the literal number

while other religions have a different interpretation not taken literally.

yes in fact that number does appear in Rev 14:3. however how does that compare to Revelation 7:9, which states there is a countless multitude before the throne?

ive often wondered if the 144000 was in reference somehow to the 12 tribes of Israel?

'Sky with all due respect '.... I haven't said anything in this Thread....
Old 07-09-2017, 10:27 AM
Experiencer

Hi Folks..

This issue of 144000 "saved elect" who are the ONLY legitimately saved Souls..??..

Well - I wish the religious types here would READ THEIR BIBLE PROPERLY !!! If they did, then they would see beyond all doubt that the TRUE saved Elect do NOT COME FROM THE RELIGION - not at all !! They are the ones who follow CHRIST - and as I have said, Christ has NO AFFILIATION tot he Jewish god Yhvh....

PROOF of this IS found in your Bible - book of Revelations - read it PROPERLY and see that this saved elect just magickly appear in your gods "heaven" ...

It says there is your god on its throne surrounded by 24 elders and various ranks of Angels all worshipping your god Yhvh ... Then it says out of nowhere a NEWE GROUP appear WITH CHRIST - thee wise elders around the throne HAVE NO IDEA WHO THEY ARE OR WHERE THEY COME FROM !!

These wise elders actually have to ASK JOHN to give THEM the wisdom...lol...seems they aint so wise after all Folks..

John says they are the new arrivals are the TRUE ELECT that follow CHRIST faithfully - and look Folks - these true elect with Christ - begin to SING A NEW SONG - which those in your gods heaven around the throne CAN NOT SING and DO NOT KNOW !!!

Let it sink in deep Folks....See the implications - add it to everything else I have already pointed out to you (all) at various places and realise - Our Father and Christ are NOT of that religion at all - you HAVE been severely deceived... The god of your Bible is NOT "god supreme" - is NOT Our Father that Christ alone reveals - this is WHY the true elect that magickly appear there are DIFFERENT to those in your heaven - this is why those in your heaven, your god and spiritual leaders have NO IDEA of them or their TRUTH and so CANNOT follow or sing their new song, as it isays...

They are two entirely different groups - and it is clear the true elect who magically appear with Christ there have no affiliation whatsoever to those already present with your god - as said, your spiritual leaders around your gods throne, have to ask JOHN a DISCIPLE OF CHRIST, for HIS truth and understanding - they themselves DO NOT KNOW CHRIST OR THE ELECT !!
Old 07-09-2017, 10:55 AM
Suspended
Ab Orgine,

What do you know about Jesus and the heaven? Why not you ask me before you pour out anything you don't know? Angels don't stay in the Christianity heaven. So Jesus said, you're an idiot. That's the only comments he wants to tell you.
Old 07-09-2017, 11:21 AM
Experiencer

Hi Folks...

Jeremy; You my friend are beyond all help - you are ABSOLUTELY CLUELESS - every word you speak contradicts every other word you speak and it ALSO contradicts just about all known spiritual wisdom from the worl over.. You are a complete fraud, charlatan game player - and yet again I am about to show you that truth undeniably..

Angels Don't stay in this "Christianity heaven" you say - and you got that "truth" from your own wisdom ad all these spiritual beings that come to you and you "teach" them and are superior to ALL of them, repeatedly claim that....lol....and yet EVERYTHING YOU POST is ENTIRELY FALSE - proof RIGHT HERE in your bible - idiot indeed.. Revelations 5 :

Quote:
11 Then I looked and heard the voice of many angels, numbering thousands upon thousands, and ten thousands times ten thousands. They encircled the throne and the living creatures and the elders.

lol Whos an idiot Jeremy..??.. EXPLAIN THAT ABOVE..??...If as YOU say there are NO angels there, then who are THIS LOT..??....10000s x 10000s - can you COUNT Jeremy..???

That makes 100000000 - that's ONE HUNDRED MILLION ANGELS Jeremy - at least that much as its MULTIPLES ten thousandS times ten thusandS in the plural - lol....

So explain to us Jeremy All Mighty - if there are NO angels in this heaven as YOUR TRUTH DICTATES - then EXPLAIN THAT BIBLE PASSAGE fool if you can..??...

Ive told you time and time again - you don't even know the basics - like literally you comprehend nothing of real spiritual truth at all and just make up your fantasy as you go along.. Quit trying to make your self out to be this Almighty God as you are just coming across now as complete fool with every post you make... I cannot abide religious DECEPTION and you are the worse offendeor by far..

Im not letting you off the hook - EXPLAIN this BIBLE statement that proves you a charlatan..??..