Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 21-09-2017, 04:07 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ab Origine
Hi Folks..

White P;

lol - that's because the WHOLE BIBLE IS JEWISH - obviously - ALL ABOUT the JEWISH god we call Yhvh !! I dont need to pick any particular passage as they ALL PERTAIN TO YHVH dont they, and that one IS THE JEWISH GOD...lol....this is a rcording lol...

You DO NOT understand any of this - clearly - if you did then you wouldn't need to be asking me to prove anything - youd know what we all know, that is the Jewish god and the chrstian religious god are the SAME god lol and it IS JEWISH lol..

You really are a fool - I tell you blatantly that the bible is a fraud - and you tell me to use the bible to prove my case....your a joke surely...I provided PLENTY OF EVIDENCE - NONE RELIGIOUS - NONE BIASSED - HISTORICAL PROOF from those who ACTUALLY manufactured the bible !! Again I tell you - to simply say 2if its not bible its not acceptable" is entirely self defeating if you want actual truth...lol...Read the long post again about how why and when your religion has its TRUE origins - entirely MAN MADE !! Discuss that EVIDENCE if you like - Id be glad to....

No no no - I don't need THEIR support -YOU DO lol - I asked the other religious type to verify what THEY know as obviously they will agree with me (yhvh IS jewish) - am hoping that when OTHER religious types tell you then perhaps the basic truth will finally dawn for YOU - I dont need any verification here, I already know what is what and besides, I have HISTORICAL PROOF as my evidence...lol..you know - INDEPENDANT and NONE BIASSED evidence supports me FULLY....No dear one - the other religious types here are for YOUR verification, not mine - seems we ALL know this basic issue of the gods chosen nation - everyone except you that is...lol.. btw - Im not doing anything to you - you are doing it all to yourself - all Im doing is showing plain truth...

lol - WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE..??...

God IS Jewish - obviously - it SPECIFICALLY STARTED THE JEWISH NATION -ergo - from OUR perspective that god is for sure a JEWISH GOD !! Obvious - undeniable... It DID NOT REVEAL ITSELF TO ANY OTHER NATION - did it..??..lol....It didn't for example - reveal itself to the Americas - didnt show up there and say "hi Im Yhvh YOUR god" - It didn't show up, in say Australia either - didn't reveal itsel to the natives there and say "hi Im yhvh YOUR god" did it..??..

NO - only to the JEWS it revealed itself !! ergo - that god IS JEWSIH !! Try to twisy it any way you need - but truth IS truth dear one..lol...you simply cannot seperate that god from Jewish heritage - they are the SAME THING, that god is foundation to the entire Jewish nation and THROUGH the jewish heritage the world in introduced to Yhvh !! Ergo that god IS Jewish cannot be separated from the Jews ever, foundational....why is that so hard for you to grasp..??..

lol - see how they trapped you..??...lol...What a pathetic joke - you don't even see it.....Look - the bible is a FRAUD - you simply cannot rely on it for truth as PROVED when I showed you clearly its AUTHENTIC REAL WORLD ORIGINS !!! MADE UP BY MAN !!! it is pointless then to tell us you provided "proof from the bible" as the bible is FRAUD lol - all you provided then is FRAUDULANT "proof" lol - again - this is a recording...lol.. the ONLY thing the bible NT provides is WORDS FROM MAN, and those words are DESIGNED to hide this truth from you...lol.... Do as I DID - go OUTSIDE of your religion - show me REAL WORLD NONE BIASED PROOF a I SHOWED YOU !!

In closing I will say again - I have NOT insulted you or your intelligence - YOU have done that to your self repeatedly and blatantly, with your stupid brain dead comments...lol.. Think about it - I prove to you already the bible NT is a complete deception, so your answer is to say show me BIBLE PROOF of the things I claim and you say in effect if its NOT bible proof then it doesn't count - idiotic in the extreme...lol...so no, you embarrass yourself here its not my doing, just speaking plain truth...

All I ACTUALLY do - is show you the "truth" of YOUR religious statements contained in the bible - only it turns out its simply NOT TRUTH after all, and THAT issue of RELIGIOUS DECEPTION, is what gets you so angry here if you are honest - shoot the messenger if you must - but still - truth IS truth

Kjw;

Hmm - regardless how MAN interprets it -still - it IS the SAME GOD YHVH !!

Same patriarchal lineage - same Angelic messengers - same "god revealed" - your god simply CHOSE AGAIN - a NEW NATION and a NEW COVENANT !! It doesn't matter what MAN says - that IS what your GOD says - it ABABDONED the Jews - because Christ came to us and revealed its truth, NOT GOD AT ALL - an IMPOSTER...So, your god then as said, abandoned the Jews entirely, went off to start a new nation, new religion Islam - it them ORDERED the new religion of Islam to CONQUER THE WORLD IN ITS NAME !! It abandoned the Jews after Christ revealed its truth and it started all over again just down the road in Mecca - told the followers there to now go out and DESTROY all the previous religions and make them all to bow down and worship yhvh - only difference really, it started calling itself Allah instead but it IS the same deity manipulating us all the way through !! WE are still living with the fallout from all this religious deception even to this day !!

You're a good story maker. Do you know human are Gods' descendants? So do you think in a family , the family members are all from a God's family? So what's the meaning for God of Jew or God of others race?

In a family, the elder son can be a cow origin, the second son can be a rat origin, the third son can be a snake origin. And their habits can be totally different among these brothers. (Gods are animals, birds, reptiles, primates, pachyderms, arachnids, insects, amphibians.....). When a human die, his ancestor Gods will bring them to their family heaven that's they don't have a strong faith to his religion or just left in the grave . So do you think that God never know anything about the truth?

Or why he's one race God? And one race is consisted of so many races or animals ........ origins. Then what's that meaning to God? Your human viewpoint is Jew is only one race then you're wrong. One human family is of many races in the universe.

So you're still posting every post of accusing of wrong God, wrong Jesus, wrong Bible, wrong this, wrong that..... So may I ask you why you're still on a wrong thread or a wrong man on a right thread?

What's the meaning for writing every post saying the same things? But disregard yourself is a fraud pretending Christian. Your Jesus is fraud, your holy spirit is a fraud, your Paradise is a fraud, your Thomas book is a fraud ...... Your thinking is not yours because you're influenced by Hindus Gods or by some demons in your practicing of kundalini. That's kundalini energy is a demons invasion into your whole nervous system or your (whole) mind. You're possessed by demons.
Old 21-09-2017, 11:42 PM
Experiencer

aborigine-with all due respect-no other members of the "religious" type came forward to support you in your request to "help" me. Did you notice that?

I challenge you on statements you make about the God of this universe-His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit-again-I asked you to support your statements from a non-religious document-the Bible

you respond with catholic documents-isn't catholocism a religion?

you insult me in your replies and once again have failed to explain or support your statement that Jesus Christ is a fictious character in the Bible and that the God of this universe is Jewish. The God of this universe is God of the jews-but that does not make him jewish anymore than the God of this universe is God of the people who are islam-but that does not make God islam.

so in closing ab origine-pleae stop posting statements that you clearly are unable to support with any written documentation-

you have insulted me continuously and you persist in denial-so be it-im done once again with disproving your statements-you are unable to provide proof or support and want to claim it came to you via the Holy Ghost-but the Holy Ghost cannot lie-you claim He gave you the information-but you deceive yourself and also attempt to deceive others.

but you have a good day-I will not continue to respond to your answers on this particular post. I think Im finished with this one.....
Old 22-09-2017, 02:23 PM
Master
Heaven is a state of consciousness with many levels to it.

When you die, your physical body dies but whatever consciousness or level of spirituality you attained while living as a human you take with you to the great Beyond

Souls who made their transition successfully whose energy are loving and kind, which actually is majority of humanity rejoin their loved ones, spirit friends, angels, and can communicate with deities and beings they worshiped to progress their spiritual evolution.

It is a state in which the Soul isn't confide to a geographical location. There are realms or places the Soul can go to or co-create with other Souls in their Heaven but if a deceased family member is visiting you "from Heaven" that is more of a hallmark greeting card.

It's not like they have technically left heaven. What they've done is lowered their frequency to contact you, send you a sign, or a miracle that they are with you. Once they amp themselves back up to their true state they "return to Heaven" in a matter of speaking. But when my grandfather is around me is in still "In Heaven".

Hope that makes sense. Heaven, purgatory, Hell are states of consciousness and they have varying degrees or levels to them depending on the Soul's previous lifetime in the Earth or any Planet they've disincarnated from.
Old 22-09-2017, 04:44 PM
Suspended
I paste it here for more people to see. It's my opinion only and it has many technical support by my own understanding. So I it may be true but I don't know it's true or not when it's connected to my mind.

%%%%%%%%%%

When we say, to see using our mind for searching our heaven , it can be indicated as heaven can be reached by third eye only. But is it true in a state of mind? It's definitely not. As I know, we use our third eye to see heaven and when our spirits are involved, otherwise heaven is far from us.

There're different layers in the true heaven near the earth or in our atmosphere. And there're plenty heavens in the universe, so there're for the each family members of the animals, birds, reptiles, primates, pachyderms ....... groups of Gods. And each group of God will have their own heaven. They know where we're and what we're going on. If one's dead, he's brought up by|to them or staying in the grave (not chosen) .....

Say, tiger Gods will have for their own heaven to let or keep them to stay together. So it's the different tribes of monkeys Gods, the different tribes of birds Gods, ........ Each tribe or family group will stay in different heaven. They can be with simple buildings or splendid high buildings differently. It all depends on their own abilities to build them. And in fact, it all depends on how much they can transport their buildings materials. It's a real world, they are not done by magic or no magic in the spiritual realm. Unless you're a creator.

Soul of human is another body but it's real so heaven is real. Once I'm sitting but my spirit or soul stand up. I can see with my third eye. And then I pinch the skin of my spirit and it's the place of my human leg where simultaneously feel the pain. It's proved by me in this incident.

Weeks ago, as I investigate my enemy (god) disturbance, my enemy fire a gun shot, the bullet is passing my left forehead of my spirit at his place and my human head has a bullet hole (I can see by my third eye) passing through my skull and damage my left brain cells. My human head is painful for the wound. It's happening simultaneously with my human body connection with my soul. This may prove that a state of mind is involved with the real spiritual world.

As long, we can use our spirits abilities to reach and search for the spiritual realm then it's real for both reality. And in this world, there's only one common realm (outside our bodies) or we're sharing the same realm. It's wrong to say or feel that spiritual realm is different from physical realm.
Old 22-09-2017, 11:41 PM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amilius777
Heaven is a state of consciousness with many levels to it.

When you die, your physical body dies but whatever consciousness or level of spirituality you attained while living as a human you take with you to the great Beyond

Souls who made their transition successfully whose energy are loving and kind, which actually is majority of humanity rejoin their loved ones, spirit friends, angels, and can communicate with deities and beings they worshiped to progress their spiritual evolution.

It is a state in which the Soul isn't confide to a geographical location. There are realms or places the Soul can go to or co-create with other Souls in their Heaven but if a deceased family member is visiting you "from Heaven" that is more of a hallmark greeting card.

It's not like they have technically left heaven. What they've done is lowered their frequency to contact you, send you a sign, or a miracle that they are with you. Once they amp themselves back up to their true state they "return to Heaven" in a matter of speaking. But when my grandfather is around me is in still "In Heaven".

Hope that makes sense. Heaven, purgatory, Hell are states of consciousness and they have varying degrees or levels to them depending on the Soul's previous lifetime in the Earth or any Planet they've disincarnated from.
I love this, you cleared that up very well if I must say so myself and I agree totally with your answer