Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 28-03-2011, 08:45 AM
Moonkestrel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triner
I wear a Sodalite pendant necklace. An interesting lady in Hawai'i who asked if I was an Angel gave it to me.

How lovely.....Xx
Old 28-03-2011, 10:25 AM
earthprowler

funny thing, I read somewhere to tell your crystal what you want a couple of weeks ago. so i told my moonstone i wanted to draw more people to me. since then i have had more compliments on her and people that know what she is. i ran into a lady at the grocery store yesterday that was just in awe over her. she said she had a moonstone but mine had much more fire in it and was more alive than hers was. she said mine just glowed. think my question worked?
Old 28-03-2011, 06:48 PM
Nelly

Today I'm wearing bloodstone. I have had a kidney infection so am having a good clear out with this and also drinking an elixir using clear quartz.

Feeling good!
Old 29-03-2011, 12:29 AM
Master
Fluorite I have an awful cold coming on :(

Every situation is an opportunity for healing, learning, growth and transformation.
Old 29-03-2011, 02:22 AM
lynnwhiteowl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Topaz
I came across a bargin today a ruby, pearls and rose quartz, charm silver bracelet for 50p at The Salvation Army shop . I felt a bit guilty :)

I'm wearing my moonstone necklace and The charge of the star goddess pendant . x
Why feel guilty that bracelet found you....you were drawn to it so wear it with the love it gave out to you ...Blessings Lynn
Old 30-03-2011, 08:59 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by lynnwhiteowl
Why feel guilty that bracelet found you....you were drawn to it so wear it with the love it gave out to you ...Blessings Lynn
Oh I know I have a knack for finding beautiful jewellry in charity shops x

Every situation is an opportunity for healing, learning, growth and transformation.
Old 30-03-2011, 09:01 AM
Master
Today I am wearing my larimar and herkimer pendant, larimar bracet and herkimer earrings x

Old 30-03-2011, 09:28 AM
Moonkestrel

Sapphire and iolite all the way today....and aquamarine, labradorite, garnet and aqua aura....amethyst and peridot.
Old 31-03-2011, 08:41 AM
Moonkestrel

Am carrying the usual, sapphire, shell jasper palmstone, strawberry quartz heart, ametrine, black tourmaline, rose quartz, golden labradorite, natural citrine, iolite and my chakra pendulum.

Am wearing my Crop Circle pendant which has 2 double terminated quartz points, one polished quartz, rainbow moonstone and a black tourmaline....see attached!

Last edited by Moonkestrel : 12-06-2011 at 08:32 PM.
Old 31-03-2011, 01:45 PM
SerpentKing

Is Vogel a good shape for healing?