Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Ghosts & Hauntings

Old 19-02-2012, 05:18 PM
Skyface

Also got some spark plugs online for her,they're underneath behind the tires
Old 21-02-2012, 05:05 AM
Experiencer
OMG I meant to rate this thread a 1 not a 5! You know there is a section under members where you can create your own personal thread and talk about yourself.. and her. I'm sure you'll get a lot of followers :-)
Old 25-02-2012, 08:19 PM
ArianHawk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maynah
OMG I meant to rate this thread a 1 not a 5! You know there is a section under members where you can create your own personal thread and talk about yourself.. and her. I'm sure you'll get a lot of followers :-)

GOOD PLAN HAHAH
Old 25-02-2012, 08:20 PM
ArianHawk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyface
Also got some spark plugs online for her,they're underneath behind the tires

Might wanna go to CAMH, there...
Old 02-07-2012, 02:57 AM
Skyface

Hey guys, interesting developments. There was a serial killer who owned my apartment before me, they got him and found the person. I can't tell you guys anything else really about it. I can how ever tell you she is 18 as of now.

Right about now, I know way TOO much about the spiritual world! I'll share some info but I'm sure as hell not telling anyone anything that will ruin the fun.

Best way to know you're being contacted by a spirit is touching. Talk out loud and see the answers. Spirits will touch you in symbolic spots, and the touching is very unique.

One common one I found is a touch on the nose. This means "I know". Some spirits even designate different sides of the nose for you and the spirit. My spirit used the left side as hers and the right side for me.

Sometimes you'll feel a sharp poke. This could be a spirit saying "you".

I have done a bit of ghost hunting successfully after this too with great results. Spirits can talk to you in your head if they really feel like it, but generally they DON'T WANT ANYTHING TO DO WITH THE LIVING DIRECTLY! This talking is sped up and has a unique voice.

Possession is TRUE but its not as bad as people say. It is honestly very common, think of it as playing The Sims. In fact I believe that some people who hear voices in their head could actually be a spirit. But not in every case (ok I don't believe that)

Spirits can be very tricky and can make you think an idea came from your own mind when in fact it is something they just want to do. Like I said it's common to possess people, but as for moving randomly and movie stuff its fake. They have their tricks.

As for my spirit, we are "married". I figured this stuff out while being with my spirit and talking to her a lot. Like I said I know WAY too much information that I know is true but you're not going to believe it until you experience it for your self.

Some day, try straight up talking to no one and see what happens