Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 26-10-2017, 09:47 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by jro5139
I agree about teachers, and I wasn't saying I never learned anything from any of them. I see that I we get the right message at the right time for us.
I still watch one or two because I like their downloads, they resonate. What I began to not like, was the waiting, and I noticed a couple that were sort of in a state of waiting, while also doing their work on themselves... I guess I questioned that part.

I know what you mean about blaming the dm. It's hard for me not to blame my dm because he is the one that refused to deal with his issues. The only way I can get past that is to accept that, that is where he is right now. It was hard not to blame, and even harder not to seek revenge, especially for me when in my case I could have done it so easily. It was a struggle, I struggled every day with it. It's still hard but I am trying to make every decision from a state of love. I'm not perfect, and I'm not saying I'll always succeed, but that's the goal.

You have to get to know when things are coming from ego, and when it's guidance. The best, most aligned videos are the ones that come to me, for example, I'll get them as my recommended video of the day. And I'll get the message that was really from today too. Also, what has been happening is I'll be watching a video and I'll randomly think a word, and the person will say that word next. Or I'll be watching a video about tarot, and playing with my tarot cards. And I'll pull a card and the video will suddenly say that card or show that card at the same time. This stuff has been happening to me a lot lately.
It's interesting what happens when you go with the flow...

it just dawned on me that maybe that's why I'm having an easier time with hearing information than others. My goal isn't to get into Union. It never has been, I never wanted him to leave the life that he chose. I love him and always will but I in the beginning (after we stopped talking) I was trying to get away from his energy but couldn't. It was exhausting. Then I realized this whole twin flame thing and cried!

My main goal has been to fulfill my purpose but the massages I keep getting are about healing and now that he needs to activate me some how through union?!? Are you kidding me??? That has been a trigger for sure! Ugh.

Now I'm getting all these feelings about wanting to be with him. Again. I've steared clear of him for 6 months and have no idea where he's at in life. It's like the more I master myself the more I am triggered to want what's not being given!