Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 21-10-2018, 09:27 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amethyst~Eyes
So why they find me interesting is beyond me; however if I were an incarnated God then that would explain their interest. In that case it would not be me who interests them but rather my soul. That is what I'm getting at and trying to figure out.
As far as I can tell, I'm being as reasonable and logical as I can with this situation. If that is not coming out through these posts then I do apologies for that; their only messages so only so much can be conveyed.
I think what you are thinking may be a possibility is "coming through." I also think that what people have said to you in response is worth considering for what they say may be worth.
Old 21-10-2018, 09:50 PM
Master
Quote:
Ever since I was young I've always been very attune to the Norse Gods, I can remember having vivid dreams of golden halls and grand feasts; or hearing the Gods talking to me when I was bored in maths class during high school.
My parents have told me stories of when I was very little, about 2 - 3 years old. They said I would talk about my 'friends' Thor, Freyja, Balder and most commonly Loki who has stayed with me even to this day moreso than any of the other Gods.
I would even talk about the 'All Mother' Frigg and apparently I mentioned Odin's name a few times as a child.

According to my parents, I couldn't have known all these names at that age and the fact that I would constantly talk about it and say "I'm playing a game with Loki" seemed to just come out of nowhere. I was raised spiritual, however my parents had yet to teach me anything about gods at that time since I was only a toddler.
This made my parents think that I might have been an incarnated Norse God.

I'm the type of person whom relies heavily of fact and proof, I've asked my guides and the Gods in question but I don't want to take their word alone. I know some Gods will simply say what you want to hear, so I want to consult others who might be able to give a different perspective or have a way to either prove or debunk this suspicion. If I am an incarnated God, then I do have an idea of who I might be. I've always had a very strong connection to a specific Goddess but I'm not 100% sure if it's just a connection or something more, so I'm not going to mention her name just yet.

So how can I find out if I'm actually an Incarnated God or Goddess?
Any and all help or input would be appreciated.
Thank you.

Amethyst, you are part of a soul group that has links to those mythologies you mentioned. This is as far as I will go.
Old 23-10-2018, 10:45 AM
Greenslade

Quote:
What I'm trying to ask is if I'm the incarnation of one of these Gods. Meaning my soul. I know the soul and ego is separate, I'm trying to figure out if my soul is that of a God. But I don't really know, I've been told yes by theses Gods and I have not simply taken their word and believed it. Thus is why I'm asking for others to help me figure it out, because I want more proof than a suspicion and a few Gods saying 'yes'.
Thank you for your input.
There is only one person who can find that answer and that's yourself, however...... There's no reason why you can't be a Norse god reincarnated, they were all living, breathing beings at one time so it's quite possible.

Quote:
seemed to just come out of nowhere
Yep, I'm hopping and skipping some but it's to establish a line of thought and this is where it might begin. Children are often more open to these kind of things because they don't have the same filters adults do - as a child you were quite happy to play with Loki, now you are filled with uncertainty and struggling to come to terms with what's going on. From what you're saying here I'd hazard a guess that you're clair sentient/cognizant possibly, or at least have a very strong intuition. The other possibility is that you have Gnosis, and simply that is knowing without knowing how you know. It comes out of nowhere, seemingly. Any one of those possibilities would explain what's going on but because the Gods have been talking to you clairsentient is the most likely. The other thing to consider is that you're bonkers. The upshot of all that is that there are possible, plausible answers.

Quote:
In that case it would not be me who interests them but rather my soul.
That doesn't help, I know from personal experience. All you're doing here is drawing non-existent lines in non-existent sand, and separating yourself from yourself is never a good idea. Your Gods don't see you *** separate, you are 'one of them' regardless.

You're not going to find any facts because they don't exist, perhaps the best thing you're going to find is plausible explanations and there are probably quite a few of those lying around. If you're going to be so sceptical then you're pretty much doomed from the start. I know from my own experiences where something very similar led me. The Gods don't tell you what you want to hear, that would be a waste of their time and effort, quite frankly. What they will do is work with you and tell you things that you'll respond to in order to get you to where you need to be. You do get what you need, seldom what you want.

By the way, Lucifer was stolen by the Christians and given a bad reputation not because of any other reason than religious politics. The name Lucifer means literally 'bringer of light' - the Luc/Lux part is light because the Christians wanted to keep people in the dark - like Adam, Eve and the Tree of Knowledge. And while we're on misconceptions, the ego is not the root of all evil as it is often portrayed in these forums. If you really want to understand ego I suggest you go look at some Jung, Feud or Nietzsche material. Your ego is as separate to your Soul as your brain is to your kneecap, they're all aspects of the very same being. I'd suggest you Google monad and Oversoul/Overself - two separate searches by the way. These will explain a lot of what's happening here, and why you don't have to worry too much about not taking on the Goddess' name.

There's a pattern to what you're posting here and it's very similar to something I went through, so I do understand what you're going through in your head. 'They' don't do anything without a reason so I'd guess there are very good reasons for you going through this. As to what they are will have to wait for time to work itself through but driving you crazy isn't one of them..
Old 23-10-2018, 01:15 PM
Guide

Are you an "incarnated god?" I have no idea how one would know for sure about that. I'm not even sure exactly what that would entail or mean.

From what you wrote (I'm sure it isn't the whole story) is sounds as if you may be a reincarnated Norseman/Viking. Knowledge of and reverence for the old Norse gods would have been foremost to those peoples. They knew the names, the stories, and felt great respect and fear for them.

The part where you recount memories of them when you were a tiny child are what lead me in this direction. There are records of very small children remembering prior lives, even to the point of knowing names and details of their lives, and recognizing people and places from that life.

I find that no less remarkable than possibly being an "incarnated god."

Just my thoughts.
Old 23-10-2018, 01:41 PM
Master
Memory ... this life’s or past life’s (not getting into the spherical zone of future time being alive now) is one thing. There could be multiple sources to such memories; real, imaginary, perceived, desired, feared etc., could they not?

What we were, imagined or real is another matter. What of it?

What is relevant is what we are in the here & now, at this moment, isn’t it? Let’s make the most of it!
Old 23-10-2018, 01:41 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Tiger
The part where you recount memories of them when you were a tiny child are what lead me in this direction. There are records of very small children remembering prior lives, even to the point of knowing names and details of their lives, and recognizing people and places from that life.

I find that no less remarkable than possibly being an "incarnated god."

Just my thoughts.
And great thoughts and mighty observations they are.

To be alive and cognizant, and fully aware and in awe of the miracle of this human-soul incarnation state, is God. That spark of miraculous recognition and overwhelming gratitude, is no less than God. It is being in the God headspace. It is being the God state.
Old 29-10-2018, 09:59 AM
Deactivated Account

We're all human, but we all have a spark of the Divine inside us. Sometimes our consciousness gets confused and mistakes that for meaning we're an incarnated god. But if that's true then so is everyone, and it makes you then wonder about the definition of the word 'god' if a god is meant to be an immortal being with powers (something none of us humans are, at least not in this earthly realm...)
Old 29-10-2018, 10:37 AM
Deactivated Account
It's nice to know that you were interested in norse mythology from such an early age. Norse mythology is indeed very interesting and at times I like to read about it. But I hate to break it to you that all gods are man-made, and therefore I doubt your soul is any of them. Thor, Odin, Loki etc have never existed and neither have Greek and Egyptian deities. Nonetheless they are still very interesting figures.
Old 29-10-2018, 11:08 AM
Master
If you think you have a very strong connection to any god or goddess you could meditate on it, and also exemplify the characteristics of said god/goddess. I hope you pick wisely.. I do have a sense of respect for you for showing an interest in the 'old' gods and goddesses, they are much more likeable in a way and more inclusive than any monotheism. I wouldn't concern over being an incarnation of anyone, as you exist now.. what person we were previously is not important, only what we possibly carried with us. I do believe there are many gods and goddesses, but they are not literal 'creators' or anything, just very powerful beings who are like us subject to death and rebirth.
Old 29-10-2018, 11:19 AM
Deactivated Account

What are Gods exactly? Lately I've been asking myself this as I delve more deeply into other subjects of the unusual and it seems it could just as likely be alien beings so far advanced that primitive human beings labeled them as gods. Its not as silly as it sounds, there have been numerous accounts of sightings and abductions, telepathy and even hybrid children. Who knows, even Jesus may have been a hybrid child...biblical angels and following a bright shining star all have similarities to the stories experiencers speak of.

The Norse Gods and any other deity grouping may just be beings from elsewhere...just a suggestion in which case yes, you could be part of the soul group that were called Norse Gods. How to know for sure well that's for you to figure out...I'm sure in time you will know, not because you believe but because you have an inner knowing that can't be mistaken.

The thing is, how would it change you if you knew for sure?