Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 20-10-2018, 12:41 AM
Deactivated Account
nature

there is more power than needed to power us into bliss and silence.

open to the power of nature.

nothing wrong with shaktipat and the like from one who has the power.

but the possibility of opening up directly to the air, the moisture, rain, wind, the trees, the power from the earth can be like a tiger compared to a mouse.

im not suggesting that is true. except that it is true for me and may be for others. i hope its true for others.

i believe it is an endless depth to bliss and silence. especially when open to nature. it can be like niagara falls trying to find its way through a garden hose. and in doing so the opening to it becomes its function. increasing ones depth by simply being present to it.

i can only speculate. but my opening seemed to be from a love affair in which i wished to spend all the time i could with her. the first couple years of my awakening process i spent every night it seemed with her. in the back of my truck at the beach, the back yards of where ever i was, to campgrounds. i dont know? maybe it was destined and nothing to do with what i was doing? but thats what i was doing. today isn't that much different. i spend 70 percent of my time roaming the states in a big rig enjoying her essence. when im at home my girlfriend and i spend time with her. my dreams are about spending life in a cabin living simply with her beautiful mountains, tall pine trees and such.

maybe its a religion of mine. but i do balance it out by staying interested in other things. i also love business and love speculating on the resource market. cars, boats, and so on. so its not all that im about.

but really! there is nothing. and i mean nothing. like the power of her presence to increase whats really important. that is bliss and silence.

Wherever I May Roam
https://youtu.be/Qq9PxuAsiR4
Old 20-10-2018, 12:50 AM
Kioma

Quote:
Originally Posted by running

but the possibility of opening up directly to the air, the moisture, rain, wind, the trees, the power from the earth can be like a tiger compared to a mouse.

im not suggesting that is true. except that it is true for me and may be for others. i hope its true for others.

i believe it is an endless depth to bliss and silence. especially when open to nature. it can be like niagara falls trying to find its way through a garden hose. and in doing so the opening to it becomes its function. increasing ones depth by simply being present to it.

i can only speculate. but my opening seemed to be from a love affair in which i wished to spend all the time i could with her. the first couple years of my awakening process i spent every night it seemed with her. in the back of my truck at the beach, the back yards of where ever i was, to campgrounds. i dont know? maybe it was destined and nothing to do with what i was doing? but thats what i was doing. today isn't that much different. i spend 70 percent of my time roaming the states in a big rig enjoying her essence. when im at home my girlfriend and i spend time with her. my dreams are about spending life in a cabin living simply with her beautiful mountains, tall pine trees and such.

maybe its a religion of mine. but i do balance it out by staying interested in other things. i also love business and love speculating on the resource market. cars, boats, and so on. so its not all that im about.

but really! there is nothing. and i mean nothing. like the power of her presence to increase whats really important. that is bliss and silence.
Beautiful words Running!

So, what do you think of Man's impact on nature?
Old 20-10-2018, 12:59 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kioma
Beautiful words Running!

So, what do you think of Man's impact on nature?

for me i personally see man worthy of the planet. everything lives and then dies. with or without man it will die. as man will die.

there is something beyond what comes and goes as you know. that thing as you know doesn't necessarily have an opinion. or maybe it see's such a great picture it doesn't have to.

maybe its strange. but i feel completely at peace with that.

and thanks for the reply. when i saw you reply o the other thread i wondered how your wood working is going. i hope its going well! that is a beautiful trade. i dont do it but been around it my whole life. always enjoy hearing about people enjoying it.

Wherever I May Roam
Old 20-10-2018, 01:10 PM
Master
Quote:

You did say to me, why keep beating on about a dead horse and here it is again...hehe

Aside from this, I notice when I sit in nature, in the stillness, I get a download of communication of my own spiritual guidance. I think this is important to note as many seek guidance through others or readings etc, when in fact the stillness of nature can actually allow you to listen and connect in this way, without distraction.

PS Nature rocks.
Old 20-10-2018, 03:27 PM
Master
I used to be into nature, but now I'm all about the concrete jungle. I have a taste heavy metal and powerlifting which is blissful for me.
Old 20-10-2018, 03:34 PM
Deactivated Account

Nature is our Mother, and the spirits of the land are her Angels
Old 20-10-2018, 03:36 PM
Kioma

Quote:
...maybe its strange. but i feel completely at peace with that...
From the spiritual perspective, all is exactly as it's supposed to be. How could it not be, with every entity forging it's own destiny as reflected from it's own choices and the choices of everything else in our intimately shared universe?

This does not mean that suffering and waste and cruelty and destruction do not exist, it means that freedom exists - yes, even the freedom to fail. Any 'freedom' without that would be meaningless. IMO, this is God's greatest gift, and the definitive proof of His love. We live it every day, like the warmth from the sun that sustains us, or the gravity that literally holds our world together.

For eons nature has enjoyed it's freedoms with us. Now, we are enjoying our freedoms on nature. Yes, from the spiritual perspective it's neither good nor bad - but for us as individuals, the consequences will give individual meaning quite apart from the big picture. It is the context of our own lives and the lives of our loved ones and descendants that will give those consequences meaning, no matter how spiritual we might like to think we are.

Thanks for asking about the woodworking. I have been working on it a lot, and struggling with it a lot, which is why I haven't been around. Even now, on a Saturday, I am taking a 'guilty' break writing this post, but will be back at it shortly. Perhaps at some point I will start my own YourSpace thread in the members forum and post some pictures.
Old 20-10-2018, 04:22 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
From the spiritual perspective, all is exactly as it's supposed to be. How could it not be, with every entity forging it's own destiny as reflected from it's own choices and the choices of everything else in our intimately shared universe?

This does not mean that suffering and waste and cruelty and destruction do not exist, it means that freedom exists - yes, even the freedom to fail. Any 'freedom' without that would be meaningless. IMO, this is God's greatest gift, and the definitive proof of His love. We live it every day, like the warmth from the sun that sustains us, or the gravity that literally holds our world together.

For eons nature has enjoyed it's freedoms with us. Now, we are enjoying our freedoms on nature. Yes, from the spiritual perspective it's neither good nor bad - but for us as individuals, the consequences will give individual meaning quite apart from the big picture. It is the context of our own lives and the lives of our loved ones and descendants that will give those consequences meaning, no matter how spiritual we might like to think we are.

Thanks for asking about the woodworking. I have been working on it a lot, and struggling with it a lot, which is why I haven't been around. Even now, on a Saturday, I am taking a 'guilty' break writing this post, but will be back at it shortly. Perhaps at some point I will start my own YourSpace thread in the members forum and post some pictures.

its never been good controlling and making people do what somebody somewhere wants or think is right. thats just my opinion.

i have a preference towards individual liberty. preference towards sovereignty. meaning i like living in a country. for me spiritual development was derived from such liberty. in thought, expression, and action.

with that said. take the usa as an example. from every aspect is in better shape environmentally since the 1950's. an example to the world.

vanadium for example is sky rocketing in price. because china made the decision to use more enviromental friendly ways. a big step. who knows what china will do in the future? im glad its up to them. rather than by army's. there are many ways to see something. that is mine. freedom first. control last or not at all.

but i don't expect everybody or anybody to agree with me.i also dont believe making an idea into what is spiritual either. everything always makes a case to find oneself. when one is its own source of joy and peace. even under circumstances that i hate i can be well. not by me but by being open to bliss and silence.
there is a new technology that already is another step in the right direction. and will likely be very profitable. all those electronic devices everybody relies on is now becoming recyclable in an enviromental way. jabil electronics whom makes a great deal of the worlds electronics is attempting a cradle to grave for its products.

partnership of mineworx and enviroleach technologies are building urban mines. for themselves and jabil. mineworx builds the mine and enviroleach uses its non toxic, non acid, solution that recovers 90 plus percent of the precious metals. and even copper, aluminum, and so on. no off gasing or anything. completely non toxic.

technology can sometimes be an answer. such as this. im invested. if it all pans out i stand to make a few bucks. if not i will lose.

Wherever I May Roam
Old 20-10-2018, 05:28 PM
Kioma

Quote:
its never been good controlling and making people do what somebody somewhere wants or think is right. thats just my opinion.

i have a preference towards individual liberty. preference towards sovereignty. meaning i like living in a country. for me spiritual development was derived from such liberty. in thought, expression, and action.

with that said. take the usa as an example. from every aspect is in better shape environmentally since the 1950's. an example to the world.

vanadium for example is sky rocketing in price. because china made the decision to use more enviromental friendly ways. a big step. who knows what china will do in the future? im glad its up to them. rather than by army's. there are many ways to see something. that is mine. freedom first. control last or not at all.

but i don't expect everybody or anybody to agree with me. everything always makes a case to find oneself. when one is its own source of joy and peace. even under circumstances that i hate i can be well. not by me but by being open to bliss and silence.
there is a new technology that already is another step in the right direction. and will likely be very profitable. all those electronic devices everybody relies on is now becoming recyclable in an enviromental way. jabil electronics whom makes a great deal of the worlds electronics is attempting a cradle to grave for its products.

partnership of mineworx and enviroleach technologies are building urban mines. for themselves and jabil. mineworx builds the mine and enviroleach uses its non toxic, non acid, solution that recovers 90 plus percent of the precious metals. and even copper, aluminum, and so on. no off gasing or anything. completely non toxic.

technology can sometimes be an answer. such as this. im invested. if it all pans out i stand to make a few bucks. if not i will lose.
Freedom is given freely, as demonstrated, but like anything it can work for us or against us. The sun sustains us, but can also burn us. Gravity holds our world together, but can also crush us. Likewise, it is a shared universe: What I do can affect me but can also affect you, and what you do can affect you and also affect me. Even what I do that only affects me can have negative consequences, such as with addiction.

There is never any substitute for awareness. Freedom first sounds fine on paper, and in the larger scheme of things is a given, but in practice, like anything else, it must be used judiciously, just as one must discern how much sun one must take, or how much gravity one can be submitted to, because in practice all actions have consequences, and some actions will cultivate ourselves, while others will diminish us. We can instill this in our children, for example, by in many cases limiting their freedoms - though not so much that they become insulated from the knowledge of their own responsibilities. Justice also primarily hinges on preserving freedoms, but this is often enforced by removing freedoms from those who would take the freedoms of others. Again, awareness and judiciousness weigh heavily.

Personally, I temper 'Freedom first' with my adaptation of the golden rule, which is that I feel free to do whatever I want, as long as it doesn't take that right from another. That I am also 'another' is a given. This demands constant awareness, discernment, and will, which I am not always successful at, but I do try. This is my own credo, but I dare say that in one form or another it is shared by others who realize we are all in the same boat, and it is only by working together that we can all maximize our potentials, individually and collectively.

Yes, "everything always makes a case to find oneself", but I look at it as another aspect of an ever larger awareness. Very wise words - I quoted it in the members section, hope you don't mind.
Old 20-10-2018, 06:44 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Freedom is given freely, as demonstrated, but like anything it can work for us or against us. The sun sustains us, but can also burn us. Gravity holds our world together, but can also crush us. Likewise, it is a shared universe: What I do can affect me but can also affect you, and what you do can affect you and also affect me. Even what I do that only affects me can have negative consequences, such as with addiction.

There is never any substitute for awareness. Freedom first sounds fine on paper, and in the larger scheme of things is a given, but in practice, like anything else, it must be used judiciously, just as one must discern how much sun one must take, or how much gravity one can be submitted to, because in practice all actions have consequences, and some actions will cultivate ourselves, while others will diminish us. We can instill this in our children, for example, by in many cases limiting their freedoms - though not so much that they become insulated from the knowledge of their own responsibilities. Justice also primarily hinges on preserving freedoms, but this is often enforced by removing freedoms from those who would take the freedoms of others. Again, awareness and judiciousness weigh heavily.

Personally, I temper 'Freedom first' with my adaptation of the golden rule, which is that I feel free to do whatever I want, as long as it doesn't take that right from another. That I am also 'another' is a given. This demands constant awareness, discernment, and will, which I am not always successful at, but I do try. This is my own credo, but I dare say that in one form or another it is shared by others who realize we are all in the same boat, and it is only by working together that we can all maximize our potentials, individually and collectively.

Yes, "everything always makes a case to find oneself", but I look at it as another aspect of an ever larger awareness. Very wise words - I quoted it in the members section, hope you don't mind.

i pretty much agree with you. i just pehaps error to the other side than the other.

if i remember right you were highly successful in electronics. you may have a good eye for what jabil and mineworx, enviroleach is doing. i will find a link and post it if your interested. im already all in on what i can afford and ok with losing. so im not really searching for advice on it. more like if it is something you believe in it could be a good oppurtunity for you financially and ethically. to be clear im nowhere near an expert and hope anybody reading this doesnt jump on it because of what i said. do your own proper due diligence to whomever reads this and interested.

edit. adding link. copy and paste should work to getting to it. this pdf is oriented towards investment but explains some of what there doing. i have been following them for some time. more to know by going to there web sites. and so on.

mineworx.net/wp-content/uploads/2018/10/Mineworx-Technologies-Ltd-October-2018-T50-Update-Final.pdf

Wherever I May Roam