Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 27-09-2016, 06:37 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ssdm1
Thanks, bluebird! We already chose union and are now working on a charity project together.

I'm so happy he's back in my life.

I'm so happy for you! Like you two, we've known each other for a while. It's been 17 years of knowing each other but 5 years most recent separation.
Old 27-09-2016, 07:25 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArchIndigo
Yay, some encourgment and positivity before bed. Its almost 6am; can't sleep so walked the dog lol. Never knew you had a fierce/leadership side to you. Very endearing I'M actually loling. Ugh *insert ghetto black girl fiinger snap emoji here.*

All twin flames are leaders. ❤️
Old 28-09-2016, 02:55 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluebird21
Choosing Union is choosing your highest Joy, your highest Destiny, it is first and foremost choosing Union with yourself. It's time to come Home to the Home you never really left.
Amen! It feels so good when one is making this choice in the small ways throughout the day and every day. It is like practicing a vibration or a frequency and learning how to sustain it a little longer each time.

Thanks for the uplifting post, Blue!
Old 28-09-2016, 08:49 PM
Master
Yes! The degree of sensitivity twin flames have to each other is remarkable. Feeling true JOY attracts them to us and vice versa very much. We always feel them... The day my twin reached out to me I spent with two high vibing (oh dear :p) people. I was laughing a lot and felt true joy and was very excited about the man I was spending time with (turned out to be a friendship.) I haven't felt that high frequency in a long long time and the three of us kept commenting on how magical it felt to be together. Then bam, twin messaged me later that day.
Old 28-09-2016, 09:26 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renegade
One of the cards drawn for TF's for October was actually the True Love card in reverse

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zi_ywWrr3Ss

I have seen the ace of cups reversed once out of about 20 readings or more lately! :) It's all about 2 cups -the union card (and most of the cup cards around emotion), page of wands, lovers, 10 pentacles etc....yay!!!
Old 28-09-2016, 09:27 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluebird21
SSDm1 I'm so happy for you! Like you two, we've known each other for a while. It's been 17 years of knowing each other but 5 years most recent separation.
So, my 'suggestion' helped?? So glad! :)
Old 28-09-2016, 09:30 PM
Master
How can I chose reunion when he's married to another
Only choice is to chose reality!
Old 28-09-2016, 09:37 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Impulsv
How can I chose reunion when he's married to another
Only choice is to chose reality!

Are you two in touch/is there a chance of him leaving her? If you don't mind me asking. My point is that if one wants Union to physically occur it must first occur within us, and we need to make that choice 100%. Maybe in your case Union is personal enlightenment and Union will occur on a spiritual level.
Old 28-09-2016, 09:39 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by wednesdayschild
So, my 'suggestion' helped?? So glad! :)

Wednesday, what suggestion?
Old 28-09-2016, 09:44 PM
Master
Basically we need to have faith in it, to know it will happen. That is what gets the ball rolling for it to manifest.