Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Spiritualism

Old 21-10-2016, 08:45 PM
Newbie ;)

Spiritual Conciousness

"We are not human beings having a spiritual experience; we are spiritual beings having a human experience." - Pierre Teilhard de Chardin

We are essentially spiritual beings having a human existence. Even the world, nature is spiritual. This is why everyone feels love and peace around animals, plants, seas, oceans, trees. Humans on the other is another issue. Mankind has been given freewill and carry with us both good and bad energy on different scales. Some aligned themselves to the highest power that exist, that created everything, called God. Others do not accept this.

Therefore, some may examine experiences to have other meanings because they do not acknowledge spiritual consciousness.
As long as, one acknowledges God and gives Him the devotion required. He can blessed us in certain ways. Now, I am nothing close to what a perfect 'devotee' should be like but rather aware of what I can become. Anyway, my journey started with questions like these.

‘why I am being watched and knowing this even before looking directly at the person staring at me in a crowded place’
‘how can I know that someone is going to call before they do and sense the news whether good or bad’

It’s because we are all spiritually connected with each other. This is why some people feel more negative energy from others. They are on a different level of awareness, because similarly they are attuned to positive energy. And as we develop, we can chose to accept our spiritual consciousness, grow , learn more signals, train ourselves to incorporate good energy and revoke or at a higher level heal bad energy which will then improve our lives and those we are in contact with. Or we can chose to refuse this spiritual awareness and lack deeper insights about ourselves, others and the world. And even more importantly our creator.

Your thoughts...
Old 21-10-2016, 09:02 PM
My thoughts?

Nothing would exist if not for Spirit.
The only thing holding together anything your eyes see is Spirit.
We and the stars are Spirit in a slower state...just as ice is really water.
SpiritSpiritSpirit

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 27-10-2016, 12:25 AM
Knower

I think that your seeing things pretty well...."things" will come...let them come of their own...just be the vessel...be unattached...being unattached is a state of awareness ; and is a subject unto itself

Most people do indeed turn away from awareness....multiple times in their lives.
we turn away until we have a strong desire to know the answers to the questions that used to scare us...or make us uncomfortable...like a room with no doors..

the room with no doors...is where one is...without awareness
with awareness ...the room has many doors

You cannot talk to the one who is in a room with no doors about awareness...save your breath...they cannot find the door...bless them and move on...they are as of yet...asleep....awareness itself will eventually awaken all

Love
acorn
Old 27-10-2016, 10:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by acorn
the room with no doors...is where one is...without awareness
with awareness ...the room has many doors

You cannot talk to the one who is in a room with no doors about awareness...save your breath...
they cannot find the door...bless them and move on...they are as of yet...asleep....
awareness itself will eventually awaken all

Love this 'room with or without doors' analogy!

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 12-12-2016, 08:28 AM
Suspended
Knower

Spiritual Consciousness means as of higher Self, reality of life and about ourselves.
Spiritual Consciousness helps us to understand our life and our life's tasks better and thereby to achieve our purpose of life more easily.It realize us whats our journey of life is all about and our destination and how to achieve that.