Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 21-06-2014, 05:04 PM
Greenslade

Couldn't help myself with this little postscript.

It's Sooooolstiiiice!!!!!!!
Old 21-06-2014, 08:35 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenslade
Thank you.
Nothing to do with the brain, it got stole one day at a checkout and it's never been seen again.

I tend to perceive the Universe in frequencies that resonate or not as the case may be and with this thread I'm sensing a trail.that is leading me towards the eternal truths you've spoke about. "A Journey to Self" isn't such a hollow phrase after all. There's certainly some resonance happening here that's for sure.

So what I want to do is find someone to steal my brain?

Resonance is a leading towards eternal truths.. Never saw it that way before! (I think this is becoming a pattern lol)

Quote:
Cherry-topped shrapnel? There's no accounting for taste after all.

Each to their own

Quote:
When you are seemingly separate from Reality. My question here would be how does Reality experience itself? Is my experience of Reality and that of Reality experiencing itself the same thing? "And the road goes ever on" although the answer for me can only be experience. The Moody Blues said it best - "I think I Am, therefore Am I?"

This one got the shrapnel bouncing around somewhat. There is simply existing and there is existing as. If we meditate or completely shut down our minds we can perceive simply existing as a state of consciousness and our daily Lives are what we exist as. Seemingly different as in one happens within a meditative state and the other in a 'normal' state. The sameness is that it's all existence, albeit in differing states of consciousness. The reason we have the experience is because we want to know what we exist as.

Within the Vesica Pisces/The Real I find the reasons for their existence, our consciousness/Source created them so that it could compare, contrast and overlap them thereby experiencing itself. Within 'existence as', separation, unity and their overlap have their reasons for existence in whatever shape or form that takes - including the thought of their non-existence (as in saying there is no such thing as separation). Perhaps this is what makes 'The Real' real. In there differences (and they don't come much different) they are the same because they have reasons for their existence - just the same as we do. Are we starting to perceive a different reality here, where they overlap? For all the things we see as contrasting and polar opposites there comes a place where there is both. Way kewl.

How does reality experience itself? That is a good question. I assume reality experiences itself through our own experiences. As we search for reality reality encounters itself.. searching for itself?

The thing with experience.. is that there will always be new experiences. There will never not be a time that we are searching, because we are either experiencing as pure awareness or we are experiencing as awareness searching for itself. Can the two coexist together? I would think not. Yet I've thought it so they must. But there is no sameness with no difference.. therefore there will always be new experiences to keep things going.. to give reason, as you said before. I just can't imagine a state where everything is static and nothing is experiencing.. with all the possibilities of everything and nothing there will always be more.. there will always be more that we as awareness do not know of ourselves. There will always be more to search.. always be more to know. And doesn't this create a sort of loop? Because God can never truly know itself. God can only search for itself through experiences and perceptions and illusions.

Quote:
Isn't that what your experience was all about? Did you Love yourself enough to heal yourself? Was what you experienced as God the Father another layer of you? Spiralling up the layers of experiences as physical to Spiritual to Awakened to your perception of being as God the Father? Think of the Multiple Personalities and the Collective Conscious thread you've been writing in, have you perceived a different 'you' from entirely physical to where you are now Spiritually? Keep walking the spiral upwards.

Quote:
You want awesome? "If it enters your consciousness, it exists." So both microcosm and macrocosm exists, as your experience exists. The experience of them meeting exists because it's entered your consciousness. As you said yourself, it's all Reality. Sorry but gotta ask this again - did you Love yourself enough to give yourself that experience? As in the meeting of microcosm and macrocosm.

I am a sub personality of what I perceived as God the Father? If that's what you mean? Well my entirely physical perception of myself was "I am all alone", as I started searching for Self-realization my perception of myself changed to "I am made up of aspects" and right after my awakening it was "I am everything and nothing". But it's like what we were saying how I am in the universe and the universe is in me. Am I an aspect of God the Father or is God the Father an aspect of me? Both perhaps? Yet I feel like I saw Light as 'God the Father' because it was for healing. As soon as I integrate that part of me my perception will change again. Who will I perceive as Light next time? Divine Mother? Or just myself? Once I perceive myself as Light what experiences are there left to know myself? Will I be everything in that everyone are just other aspects of me? What will I be an aspect of? God the Father as an aspect of Source? Why not Divine Mother? Or is it exactly the reason that I need healing in these areas that I integrate with that particular polarization and experience myself as that extension of the all? I am confused..

You keep asking me this.. if I loved myself enough to give myself that experience? Is yes the answer you're looking for? I feel like I'm missing something here Can you explain? I did love myself enough, if you are looking for a direct answer to that question. I must have done, otherwise I wouldn't have had the experience, right? What else am I missing here?

Quote:
Well, here's another kicker for you if you're going down that road. I spoke to someone on another forum who's an expert at Sumerian mythology. According to him it's unclear whether it was the Sumerian Enki or Enlil that became the Christian God although it's not hard to work out which. For instance, the story of the Deluge in the Bible is pretty close to the story within the tales of Gilgamesh. In the Sumerian version (which came first by the way) Enki wanted to destroy those pesky genetically altered hominids with a flood but Enlil didn't agree. God wanted to destroy the evil-doers but an angel went to warn Noah. That same theme carries on throughout most of the Old Testament. And without dogma nor agenda - http://www.goldenageproject.org.uk/genesis.php

Huh.. now that is interesting. If an angel is the face of God yet God is disagreeing with itself.. well I suppose we all have disagreements as a part of God.. but I would've thought they'd all be on the same page with that amount of awareness- lol. Anyway, just reading some of this Alternative Genesis now.. Wow. That is pretty different. So the Shining Ones- The Elohim (often depicted as deities in their own right) created the Earth in this? It says the Shining Ones went down to explore to experience enlightenment. So how does God wanting to destroy the world come into this then? (Haven't read that far yet) Was there an Elohim that did not go down to experience itself as Light? Therefore it disagreed with 'evil' and tried to wipe it out because it did not know itself?

Quote:
Yes indeed. it's like the discussions on Truth or Reality or... Most trains of thought define it as this or that. Polarised. The Real is where that and this and this overlap and brings a new understanding. But is there more? I often avoid Truth, Reality and Existence like the plague because they simply don't resonate with me - or at least what's said doesn't. They are not point vs counterpoint they are all of these things - the beliefs within the entire thread and more.

Well said.
Old 21-06-2014, 08:36 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Couldn't help myself with this little postscript.

It's Sooooolstiiiice!!!!!!!

Haha, happy longest day of the year!
Old 22-06-2014, 12:50 PM
Greenslade

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarlettHayden
So what I want to do is find someone to steal my brain?
Steal your own

Quote:
Resonance is a leading towards eternal truths.. Never saw it that way before! (I think this is becoming a pattern lol)
Or a fractal, fractals within fractals. We are fractals within the fractal of the Universe.

Quote:
How does reality experience itself? That is a good question. I assume reality experiences itself through our own experiences. As we search for reality reality encounters itself.. searching for itself?
Aren't you reality, a part of it, however you perceive your existence? You are the answer searching for the question, you are the echoes and reflections of reality as it sees and listens to itself but sometimes it wears a blindfold and ear muffs. Ultimately (if there is such a thing) this is a Journey to Self but the road goes ever on. Patterns, aspects, fractals - take your pick.

Quote:
The thing with experience.. is that there will always be new experiences. There will never not be a time that we are searching, because we are either experiencing as pure awareness or we are experiencing as awareness searching for itself. Can the two coexist together? I would think not. Yet I've thought it so they must. But there is no sameness with no difference.. therefore there will always be new experiences to keep things going.. to give reason, as you said before. I just can't imagine a state where everything is static and nothing is experiencing.. with all the possibilities of everything and nothing there will always be more.. there will always be more that we as awareness do not know of ourselves. There will always be more to search.. always be more to know. And doesn't this create a sort of loop? Because God can never truly know itself. God can only search for itself through experiences and perceptions and illusions.
It's been said that nature abhors a vacuum, is what you're saying the Universe's way of filling the awareness/experience void? The Universe creates the perception of a void then it goes down the road of searching to fill that void and it keeps on turning. But what's really changed? The Universe still encompasses all of reality and because it perceives/creates a void it becomes a part of reality. Perhaps what we need to be aware of is being aware of searching is part of of being aware.

Is static and in motion about relativity? Are you static or in motion relative to yourself or do you need something external to yourself to perceive which is which? While you're sitting there static at your keyboard you're actually whizzing through space at a rate of knots. With you as the Universe, the molecules are whizzing around in your body relative to each other but they're all a part of you.

Quote:
I am a sub personality of what I perceived as God the Father? If that's what you mean? Well my entirely physical perception of myself was "I am all alone", as I started searching for Self-realization my perception of myself changed to "I am made up of aspects" and right after my awakening it was "I am everything and nothing". But it's like what we were saying how I am in the universe and the universe is in me. Am I an aspect of God the Father or is God the Father an aspect of me? Both perhaps? Yet I feel like I saw Light as 'God the Father' because it was for healing. As soon as I integrate that part of me my perception will change again. Who will I perceive as Light next time? Divine Mother? Or just myself? Once I perceive myself as Light what experiences are there left to know myself? Will I be everything in that everyone are just other aspects of me? What will I be an aspect of? God the Father as an aspect of Source? Why not Divine Mother? Or is it exactly the reason that I need healing in these areas that I integrate with that particular polarization and experience myself as that extension of the all? I am confused..
All of the above, but that doesn't help your confusion much, does it? You will not be one or the other, you will be all of those things at the same time. You will change relative to the perception of where you were then compared to where you are now. First there was you then there was God the Father and you saw them as two individuals/aspects but they were still a part of the whole you. You Loved yourself enough to heal yourself so its all you. Who will you perceive yourself the next time, Divine Mother? That I don't know, the crystal ball is broken. What will happen though is you'll walk the spiral upwards in whatever way you perceive that. So yes, it's quite possible that you will perceive the Light as Divine Mother as that would be a next step up. But what's happening here? Throughout all of this process you remain you, what is changing is your perception of you. Healing as in separation being an ailment, yes. You saw yourself as separate from God the Father until you healed yourself by integrating that aspect of yourself. The Divine Mother is separate from you - for the moment at least - as is the Light. And the road goes ever on, but we can't see the end of the road while we're travelling. What's at the top of the aspect food chain? Can 'All This Is' in whatever shape or form you perceive that as be an aspect of anything?
Integrating that particular polarisation was the 'healing', you perceived yourself as two separate beings in order to experience that. The same as you currently perceive The Light/Source as separate from yourself, the same as you currently perceive the macrocosm and the microcosm as separate or as aspects. Confusion comes from the separation of this and that but when you integrate this and that confusion disappears. You are already all that is you but there is a 'you' that sees your aspects as separate, as in the multiple personalities thread. An aspect of you healed another aspect of you and those aspects were then integrated - but they remained YOU. During your awakening you 'split yourself up' just like Source did in those 'first days', now you're experiencing yourself in the same way as Source is doing. "As Above, So Below." So walk the spiral. Integrate/heal aspects of yourself to become your whole self, integrate aspects of Source to become the whole Source. All of the questions you asked here have the same answer and in some ways you've already produced these answers. The medium part of me is kicking in here and I'm being told to give you this. "You will become Source, you already are."

Quote:
You keep asking me this.. if I loved myself enough to give myself that experience? Is yes the answer you're looking for? I feel like I'm missing something here Can you explain? I did love myself enough, if you are looking for a direct answer to that question. I must have done, otherwise I wouldn't have had the experience, right? What else am I missing here?
You're missing the context. That experience happened in the context of you and God the Father. Try it within the context of microcosm vs macrocosm. Again with the medium bit - "You are become Love."

Quote:
Huh.. now that is interesting. If an angel is the face of God yet God is disagreeing with itself.. well I suppose we all have disagreements as a part of God.. but I would've thought they'd all be on the same page with that amount of awareness- lol. Anyway, just reading some of this Alternative Genesis now.. Wow. That is pretty different. So the Shining Ones- The Elohim (often depicted as deities in their own right) created the Earth in this? It says the Shining Ones went down to explore to experience enlightenment. So how does God wanting to destroy the world come into this then? (Haven't read that far yet) Was there an Elohim that did not go down to experience itself as Light? Therefore it disagreed with 'evil' and tried to wipe it out because it did not know itself?
It's a doozy and no mistake, makes me wonder what the truth is. Anyway....

I've always wondered if God has multiple personality disorder because the way he comes across in the Bible it certainly looks like it. Then I get slapped down and told in no uncertain terms that God has no personality. Oh yeah.

The Elohim is where the concept of God started if you follow through the history timeline. Enki and Enlil were Elohim and via Zarathustra became the Christian God and apparently Abraham had a part in that process as well - depending on what you take as evidence. The Elohim were just as mortal as we are only more technologically advanced than the people at the time, but we have a habit of worshipping beings we see as more advanced than we are. If you go back to the Garden of Eden God was ticked off with Adam and Eve at eating the fruits of the tree and becoming aware, similarly the story goes that Enki was ticked off that the slaves that were genetically altered were becoming aware of being slaves. They rebelled so Enki wanted to exterminate them because they weren't so mindless any more. What was the Original Sin, awareness perhaps? After that the parallels between the Sumerian creation Myths and the Bible just keep on coming. Wiping itself out is one way to know itself, extermination is an experience whether you cause it or become a victim of it. It seems to me that God/Enki brought the Deluge because it (as in people) was beginning to know itself, and it makes me wonder what evil is.

Yes there were Elohim who didn't come down to earth. Apparently the literal translation is "Those, from the heavens, came" but no doubt there are other opinions of that. They're all the same beings, but the Shining Ones are the ones who came down to experience and the Golden Ones stayed. Other than dogmatic beliefs there are no real differences between the Golden Ones and the archangels, the Shining Ones and ' Enlightened Beings' such as prophets, seers and the like. Taking Jesus out of the Bible, he resonates like a Shining One to me.

The thing is though that this whole Universe and everything it it was created, and that includes dimensions, heaven/hell/earth etc. Existence at any level/dimension/plane/realm is still an experience, it doesn't happen just here on earth at the physical level. The only difference is what it's experienced as.

Quote:
Well said.
Thank you. Another phrase comes to mind (again I think from PapaBear). Subjective objectivity. Or is that going to be another can of worms?
Old 25-06-2014, 08:28 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Or a fractal, fractals within fractals. We are fractals within the fractal of the Universe.

I think I remember watching something like that on the spirit science videos once. Do the fractals just go on forever or are they like a closed loop, endless fractals of one another?

Quote:
It's been said that nature abhors a vacuum, is what you're saying the Universe's way of filling the awareness/experience void? The Universe creates the perception of a void then it goes down the road of searching to fill that void and it keeps on turning. But what's really changed? The Universe still encompasses all of reality and because it perceives/creates a void it becomes a part of reality. Perhaps what we need to be aware of is being aware of searching is part of of being aware.

Is static and in motion about relativity? Are you static or in motion relative to yourself or do you need something external to yourself to perceive which is which? While you're sitting there static at your keyboard you're actually whizzing through space at a rate of knots. With you as the Universe, the molecules are whizzing around in your body relative to each other but they're all a part of you.

But that searching which perceives/creates a void is forever on going.. and part of that I think is not being aware. If everyone were aware there would be nothing to search. What then would be the meaning of awareness? Is it even possible to be aware that we are that which we seek if we have not experienced it? I definitely think part searching is part of being aware, but I don't think it will give us awareness directly of what we search without experiencing it.

I don't know.. I guess I never thought of it that way before. Static and motion are still just different sides of the same thing. Well I perceive myself as static in one sense but moving in another sense. But if I were to stop searching (for example, fulfilling my goal here in this life) then I would become static (in awareness of myself as everything moving). But then.. if I perceive myself as both static and moving then.. there has to be some other transcending thing that allows me to perceive them together like that, right? Consciousness, or something different?

Quote:
All of the above, but that doesn't help your confusion much, does it? You will not be one or the other, you will be all of those things at the same time. You will change relative to the perception of where you were then compared to where you are now. First there was you then there was God the Father and you saw them as two individuals/aspects but they were still a part of the whole you. You Loved yourself enough to heal yourself so its all you. Who will you perceive yourself the next time, Divine Mother? That I don't know, the crystal ball is broken. What will happen though is you'll walk the spiral upwards in whatever way you perceive that. So yes, it's quite possible that you will perceive the Light as Divine Mother as that would be a next step up. But what's happening here? Throughout all of this process you remain you, what is changing is your perception of you. Healing as in separation being an ailment, yes. You saw yourself as separate from God the Father until you healed yourself by integrating that aspect of yourself. The Divine Mother is separate from you - for the moment at least - as is the Light. And the road goes ever on, but we can't see the end of the road while we're travelling. What's at the top of the aspect food chain? Can 'All This Is' in whatever shape or form you perceive that as be an aspect of anything?

I think I get what you're saying. My perception of myself now is characteristically one of that morphing into God the Father as I heal myself and as I continue to become whole my perception will change with my integration. So if I need to integrate Divine Mother after I have perceived myself as God the Father I will experience that instead.. and so on and so on, perceiving myself in different ways until I perceive everything all at once unfocused and unpolarized maybe?

Quote:
Integrating that particular polarisation was the 'healing', you perceived yourself as two separate beings in order to experience that. The same as you currently perceive The Light/Source as separate from yourself, the same as you currently perceive the macrocosm and the microcosm as separate or as aspects. Confusion comes from the separation of this and that but when you integrate this and that confusion disappears. You are already all that is you but there is a 'you' that sees your aspects as separate, as in the multiple personalities thread. An aspect of you healed another aspect of you and those aspects were then integrated - but they remained YOU. During your awakening you 'split yourself up' just like Source did in those 'first days', now you're experiencing yourself in the same way as Source is doing. "As Above, So Below." So walk the spiral. Integrate/heal aspects of yourself to become your whole self, integrate aspects of Source to become the whole Source. All of the questions you asked here have the same answer and in some ways you've already produced these answers. The medium part of me is kicking in here and I'm being told to give you this. "You will become Source, you already are."

I split myself up.. but not from my limited awareness at that time, right? I split myself up from a higher place of love? Does source experience itself split up like me or completely aware of everything at once.. or.. both? I guess I perceive myself like that in a way if I think that God the Father is another split of me right now, despite the fact that I am aware of my everything and nothingness. "You will become Source, you already are."- I understand. I like the way you put things. Makes me think about the things I already perceived in a new and different light.. giving me better understanding. Haha, and there it is again, aspects of reality interacting with other aspects of reality creating new aspects which lead everything back to truth. That's actually quite something thinking about it. Almost like, 'new' is truth. Because what would life be without ever new experiences to know ourselves?

Quote:
You're missing the context. That experience happened in the context of you and God the Father. Try it within the context of microcosm vs macrocosm. Again with the medium bit - "You are become Love."

Did I love myself enough? I am become love or I already always had been? Except this time I was experiencing it?

Quote:
I've always wondered if God has multiple personality disorder because the way he comes across in the Bible it certainly looks like it. Then I get slapped down and told in no uncertain terms that God has no personality. Oh yeah.

Well I always disregarded the bible but now you've got me thinking.. heh. That actually is quite interesting. I guess God of the bible was like the rebellious split personality. I always thought it funny that Lucifer was given that title instead though. Makes you wonder who's who sometimes..

Quote:
The Elohim is where the concept of God started if you follow through the history timeline. Enki and Enlil were Elohim and via Zarathustra became the Christian God and apparently Abraham had a part in that process as well - depending on what you take as evidence. The Elohim were just as mortal as we are only more technologically advanced than the people at the time, but we have a habit of worshipping beings we see as more advanced than we are. If you go back to the Garden of Eden God was ticked off with Adam and Eve at eating the fruits of the tree and becoming aware, similarly the story goes that Enki was ticked off that the slaves that were genetically altered were becoming aware of being slaves. They rebelled so Enki wanted to exterminate them because they weren't so mindless any more. What was the Original Sin, awareness perhaps? After that the parallels between the Sumerian creation Myths and the Bible just keep on coming. Wiping itself out is one way to know itself, extermination is an experience whether you cause it or become a victim of it. It seems to me that God/Enki brought the Deluge because it (as in people) was beginning to know itself, and it makes me wonder what evil is.

Good way of putting it. They had to experience evil to know what it felt like.. but I don't think evil really exists. It's just our perception, again. Perception based on uncomfortable experiences it seems. I just don't understand how awareness could be perceived as a sin. That doesn't make sense to me. Enlightenment is evil? Sounds too Christian to me.

Quote:
Thank you. Another phrase comes to mind (again I think from PapaBear). Subjective objectivity. Or is that going to be another can of worms?

Haha I think I got this one down but you can go into detail if you want. I'd be interested to see how you approach it, especially in relation to everything else we've discussed

Sorry I cut a lot of this down quite short.. these posts were getting huge!
Old 27-06-2014, 11:04 AM
Greenslade

Quote:
I think I remember watching something like that on the spirit science videos once. Do the fractals just go on forever or are they like a closed loop, endless fractals of one another?
The theory is that they go on forever, which explains your question about can the Universe ever run out of ways to experience itself.

Quote:
But that searching which perceives/creates a void is forever on going.. and part of that I think is not being aware. If everyone were aware there would be nothing to search. What then would be the meaning of awareness? Is it even possible to be aware that we are that which we seek if we have not experienced it? I definitely think part searching is part of being aware, but I don't think it will give us awareness directly of what we search without experiencing it.

I don't know.. I guess I never thought of it that way before. Static and motion are still just different sides of the same thing. Well I perceive myself as static in one sense but moving in another sense. But if I were to stop searching (for example, fulfilling my goal here in this life) then I would become static (in awareness of myself as everything moving). But then.. if I perceive myself as both static and moving then.. there has to be some other transcending thing that allows me to perceive them together like that, right? Consciousness, or something different?
It's strange how sometimes these things come around again and again. I came across this very question when I was in the old MSN forums many years ago.
"For me there is only the travelling on the Paths that have a Heart, on any Path that may have a Heart.
There I travel, and the only challenge for me is to traverse its full length... looking, looking breathlessly."
Carlos Castadena
The Teachings of Don Jaun

I've always wondered about awareness and the question remains, what are we aware of? When people say "I have awareness" then I ask "What do you have awareness of?" One subject that I very seldom see in here - the Child Inside. Perhaps the child has gone in the rush to grow up and think like adults, to be 'Spiritual people' and become something imaginary. And while we work tirelessly towards that goal do we miss the whole point? While we're struggling to find that Eternal Bliss we lose it in the struggle when it's within our grasp the whole time. Humans are such curious creatures. We forget the wonderment of the Journey, the Child Inside without the goal that finds a playground in a puddle or the amazement in a bee flitting over flowers. Searching is an experience, if we have awareness of it.

There are a couple of subjects that people discuss in here that I have a personal bugbear about, one of them being 'Higher Vibrations'. If there is illusion in this Universe then it's the illusion we create ourselves so that we can feel better about the struggle to become Spiritual people. Absolute - when applied to the Universe - is a strange word. Everything is absolutely relative to perspective. Higher and lower, static an in motion are all relative to a chosen perspective - where we choose to put our feet. But to a Universe where everywhere is?

Quote:
I think I get what you're saying. My perception of myself now is characteristically one of that morphing into God the Father as I heal myself and as I continue to become whole my perception will change with my integration. So if I need to integrate Divine Mother after I have perceived myself as God the Father I will experience that instead.. and so on and so on, perceiving myself in different ways until I perceive everything all at once unfocused and unpolarized maybe?
My Guide often gives me very short phrases. When I was first given them I thought "What???" Knee jerk reaction, but now I've earned to catch my breath and let the seed take root.
"You are the Universe become manifest."
How does the Universe 'think'? Does it conceptualise something outside itself and ask itself if it's moving or not relative to that? And the answer is? You've asked the question. But hey, aren't you the one that's experienced everything an nothing? Allow yourself, allow yourself to have these thoughts and experiences and allow yourself to think the way you do. Allow yourself your existence because if you did, you'd see that you've already answered this question - you already know.

Quote:
I split myself up.. but not from my limited awareness at that time, right? I split myself up from a higher place of love? Does source experience itself split up like me or completely aware of everything at once.. or.. both? I guess I perceive myself like that in a way if I think that God the Father is another split of me right now, despite the fact that I am aware of my everything and nothingness. "You will become Source, you already are."- I understand. I like the way you put things. Makes me think about the things I already perceived in a new and different light.. giving me better understanding. Haha, and there it is again, aspects of reality interacting with other aspects of reality creating new aspects which lead everything back to truth. That's actually quite something thinking about it. Almost like, 'new' is truth. Because what would life be without ever new experiences to know ourselves?
Collect a gold star from the teacher on the way out of class. Some people think they walk in circles, that when they've come to the same place again they simply think "Oh what? Back here again?" We can't ever come back to the same point because we're different people, we change minute by minute sometimes. It can take something as simple as a smile to change the whole Universe. Ultimately - if there is such a thing - this is a Journey to Self. So I'm going to go back to your static/motion and searching - I can see myself walking the spiral and I can see myself searching. Can you see yourself morphing?

Quote:
Did I love myself enough? I am become love or I already always had been? Except this time I was experiencing it?
This is one of those times when I wish I could put a hand into someone's head and give them the thought, like one of those human replicators from Stargate. You've always been Love but you created the illusion that you were separate from Love - illusion because you can't truly separate yourself from who and what you are. You Loved yourself enough to create the illusion, that in turn created the experience of being separate from Love. If you think about it, it takes a lot of Love to give yourself the experience of being separate because that's a pretty painful experience Spiritually. So, when you were separate you Loved yourself enough to give yourself the experience of God the Father healing you. The reason for the perception of God the Father was because it fitted with your mindset, as in separate from and above you. Now you're integrating God the Father into yourself and you find that it wasn't God the Father but yourself all along. All that's needed now is to put the pieces of the puzzle together, so start from the splitting up part and follow it through. What you should find is that you were Love all along and you indeed Loved yourself right the way through the process, but at the end of the process you'll have a better understanding of how you Loved yourself.

Quote:
Well I always disregarded the bible but now you've got me thinking.. heh. That actually is quite interesting. I guess God of the bible was like the rebellious split personality. I always thought it funny that Lucifer was given that title instead though. Makes you wonder who's who sometimes.
As with anything else, the Bible isn't the problem is what people do with it. There's been a couple of people in here that have tried to bring the Bible into the current consciousness and it actually makes a lot of sense. The One God concept seems to come from Zarathustra or the Sumerian Enki, depending on what you choose as 'evidence'. Lucifer derives from the Latin term lucem ferre, bringer, or bearer, of light. Add to that mistranslations and some of the truth being what people say it is.. Heady mix. It's not hard to see how people back then would have thought of Lucifer as being a fallen angel.

I tend to take the Bible as I find it, and often there's a lot of truth in it once you get past the fundamentalist clothing. There's been a couple of people on here that have tried to take the Bible into a modern context and they've made a lot of sense, it's surprising how much of it 'maps onto' current beliefs and consciousness. The truth remains the same regardless of what clothing it wears.

Quote:
Good way of putting it. They had to experience evil to know what it felt like.. but I don't think evil really exists. It's just our perception, again. Perception based on uncomfortable experiences it seems. I just don't understand how awareness could be perceived as a sin. That doesn't make sense to me. Enlightenment is evil? Sounds too Christian to me.
It made me rethink what good evil and the truth really are. Constantine convened the Council of Nycea in 450AD, he was on the road to glory and conquering left, right and centre. At the time he was having problems with the area around the Holy Land because it was hard to 'police', but it came to him that if he controlled religion he could control the people. That's what the Council of Nycea was doing, it was part of gaining control and to me Christianity is a control mechanism - and it was cheaper than sending the troops in. The fun part is that he was a Pagan and remained a Pagan until the day he died, although the church at the time baptised him on his deathbed - which was the custom then. He built an arch to commemorate his greatness for all time - as many like him had done before and since. However, the arch has no Christian symbols at all but has plenty of Pagan ones. Curiously, behind the arch at its time of building was a statue of Apollo. As you walked towards the arch you could see the statue surrounded by the arch, and as you got closer you could see the statue rising above the arch.

Quote:
Haha I think I got this one down but you can go into detail if you want. I'd be interested to see how you approach it, especially in relation to everything else we've discussed
I like to keep things as simple as possible. It's all relative to perspective. Subjective and objective stopped making sense to me after a while so I dropped them.

Quote:
Sorry I cut a lot of this down quite short.. these posts were getting huge!
Yeah, it was getting a little out of hand. However, I feel the need to thank you for the Journey, it's been a pleasure and very inspiring. In times when I haven't had much to think about it's brought me back to certain places I thought I'd left behind but reminded me that I can't walk away from who and what I Am. Thank you and Namaste
Old 30-06-2014, 09:50 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
I've always wondered about awareness and the question remains, what are we aware of? When people say "I have awareness" then I ask "What do you have awareness of?" One subject that I very seldom see in here - the Child Inside. Perhaps the child has gone in the rush to grow up and think like adults, to be 'Spiritual people' and become something imaginary. And while we work tirelessly towards that goal do we miss the whole point? While we're struggling to find that Eternal Bliss we lose it in the struggle when it's within our grasp the whole time. Humans are such curious creatures. We forget the wonderment of the Journey, the Child Inside without the goal that finds a playground in a puddle or the amazement in a bee flitting over flowers. Searching is an experience, if we have awareness of it.

I guess we each have our own awareness. Our awareness of what we experience- children are always curious for new experiences.. I think we are all children at heart. Children and love are both aware in the most simple ways. Maybe it's not about becoming 'more' aware as it is about being simply aware.

Quote:
There are a couple of subjects that people discuss in here that I have a personal bugbear about, one of them being 'Higher Vibrations'. If there is illusion in this Universe then it's the illusion we create ourselves so that we can feel better about the struggle to become Spiritual people. Absolute - when applied to the Universe - is a strange word. Everything is absolutely relative to perspective. Higher and lower, static an in motion are all relative to a chosen perspective - where we choose to put our feet. But to a Universe where everywhere is?

I suppose there is no higher or lower or motion or static.. in that case, it's just the way we perceive things (again).

Quote:
My Guide often gives me very short phrases. When I was first given them I thought "What???" Knee jerk reaction, but now I've earned to catch my breath and let the seed take root.
"You are the Universe become manifest."
How does the Universe 'think'? Does it conceptualise something outside itself and ask itself if it's moving or not relative to that? And the answer is? You've asked the question. But hey, aren't you the one that's experienced everything an nothing? Allow yourself, allow yourself to have these thoughts and experiences and allow yourself to think the way you do. Allow yourself your existence because if you did, you'd see that you've already answered this question - you already know.

I am the way the universe thinks.. the universe thinks through me? I am the universe become manifest.. yes. It's all about 'being', right?

Quote:
Collect a gold star from the teacher on the way out of class. Some people think they walk in circles, that when they've come to the same place again they simply think "Oh what? Back here again?" We can't ever come back to the same point because we're different people, we change minute by minute sometimes. It can take something as simple as a smile to change the whole Universe. Ultimately - if there is such a thing - this is a Journey to Self. So I'm going to go back to your static/motion and searching - I can see myself walking the spiral and I can see myself searching. Can you see yourself morphing?

Haha thanks :P

Journey to Self: The chronicles of Novelty- buy now. Haha. Well before I saw myself as static and now I see myself in motion relative to a static background.. I am static and motion morphing.. I am what I seek and my perception is always been modified into one of that? Every second truth is different to what it was before?

Quote:
This is one of those times when I wish I could put a hand into someone's head and give them the thought, like one of those human replicators from Stargate. You've always been Love but you created the illusion that you were separate from Love - illusion because you can't truly separate yourself from who and what you are. You Loved yourself enough to create the illusion, that in turn created the experience of being separate from Love. If you think about it, it takes a lot of Love to give yourself the experience of being separate because that's a pretty painful experience Spiritually. So, when you were separate you Loved yourself enough to give yourself the experience of God the Father healing you. The reason for the perception of God the Father was because it fitted with your mindset, as in separate from and above you. Now you're integrating God the Father into yourself and you find that it wasn't God the Father but yourself all along. All that's needed now is to put the pieces of the puzzle together, so start from the splitting up part and follow it through. What you should find is that you were Love all along and you indeed Loved yourself right the way through the process, but at the end of the process you'll have a better understanding of how you Loved yourself.

I know that feeling well. Hmm so.. I loved myself enough to create the illusion.. wow, actually, you're right. That must actually have been a really difficult thing for me to do.. yes.. I have been starting to see that lately, and you put it in such a good way here. I've always been love but through the experience I am now experiencing the understanding of that. Actually this has just blown my mind because I loved myself enough to create an illusion that made me feel separate.. wow.. just wow..

That's quite some going! That's some love alright! That's really quite incredible actually..!

Quote:
As with anything else, the Bible isn't the problem is what people do with it. There's been a couple of people in here that have tried to bring the Bible into the current consciousness and it actually makes a lot of sense. The One God concept seems to come from Zarathustra or the Sumerian Enki, depending on what you choose as 'evidence'. Lucifer derives from the Latin term lucem ferre, bringer, or bearer, of light. Add to that mistranslations and some of the truth being what people say it is.. Heady mix. It's not hard to see how people back then would have thought of Lucifer as being a fallen angel.

I tend to take the Bible as I find it, and often there's a lot of truth in it once you get past the fundamentalist clothing. There's been a couple of people on here that have tried to take the Bible into a modern context and they've made a lot of sense, it's surprising how much of it 'maps onto' current beliefs and consciousness. The truth remains the same regardless of what clothing it wears.

It made me rethink what good evil and the truth really are. Constantine convened the Council of Nycea in 450AD, he was on the road to glory and conquering left, right and centre. At the time he was having problems with the area around the Holy Land because it was hard to 'police', but it came to him that if he controlled religion he could control the people. That's what the Council of Nycea was doing, it was part of gaining control and to me Christianity is a control mechanism - and it was cheaper than sending the troops in. The fun part is that he was a Pagan and remained a Pagan until the day he died, although the church at the time baptised him on his deathbed - which was the custom then. He built an arch to commemorate his greatness for all time - as many like him had done before and since. However, the arch has no Christian symbols at all but has plenty of Pagan ones. Curiously, behind the arch at its time of building was a statue of Apollo. As you walked towards the arch you could see the statue surrounded by the arch, and as you got closer you could see the statue rising above the arch.

So we can blame Constantine right for some of the most atrocious acts in history being committed? That's actually really interesting. I never knew that about him. But I guess like anything we as an entity created Christianity as it exists today in order to experience control. Which is still all a part of love... it's weird when you put it that way but it's true.

About the Sumerian beliefs.. I have a feeling some of what you are talking about relates to what I researched a long time ago about the Zoroastrian religion which has two equal gods, one dark one light, which were actually one god that did the same thing? One is called Ahriman I think.. the other I don't remember.

I think the bible holds truth too.. but after years of being force fed it I'm not too inclined to read it again lol. I have started reading the Upanishads and for me that works fine. No negative associations there. And I think a lot of mythologies are more or less the same anyway, once you really start getting into them. I think it's easier to piece a picture together of things when seeing it from every angle. For this reason I would like to read as many different holy books from as many different religions as I can before I die. For the sake of interest and understanding mostly.

Quote:
Yeah, it was getting a little out of hand. However, I feel the need to thank you for the Journey, it's been a pleasure and very inspiring. In times when I haven't had much to think about it's brought me back to certain places I thought I'd left behind but reminded me that I can't walk away from who and what I Am. Thank you and Namaste

Thank you too, so much. Your responses have helped me an incredible amount. I see things so differently now!!! Namaste
Old 30-06-2014, 10:54 PM
Master
Quote:
When I had my Self-realization I was brought to a non-dual awareness and yet something which I question a lot is, why if I had an experience of non-dual awareness did I experience the Light around me as God the Father, as in, a masculine HE? I think either there are levels of oneness or maybe I saw a certain projection/Deity of the ultimate Divine which was most beneficial to me at the time for healing or something (I have/had father issues)..

What are your experiences and perceptions of Light?

One day I was in the city, walking home thinking about how grateful I was for God giving me another chance of life and how opposite it was to my previous life of self-destruction.
I decided to tell God that I loved him, but words seemed so cheap. So I said it again from all my heart - a heart felt love for God. Suddenly I received a burst of love within my heart. It took my breath away. It felt ten times more that I dished out. My gratitude was of the same measure and I returned the received love back to God. Suddenly I was overwhelmed and felt and saw a strange light eminating outwards as if from my body. It seemed as if light were bursting holes out of my chest and face. I thought if I returned this love back to God again, any increase of love would make me vanish into pure light. Fear took over and suddenly I was back to normal.

It was an experience that left me with both conviction of God, and regret for fearing God. Two decades later I learnt that the strange light is called uncreated light (spiritual light).
Today, whenever I tell God how much I love him, he gives me a deposit of what is to come.
Old 01-07-2014, 12:29 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Visitor
One day I was in the city, walking home thinking about how grateful I was for God giving me another chance of life and how opposite it was to my previous life of self-destruction.
I decided to tell God that I loved him, but words seemed so cheap. So I said it again from all my heart - a heart felt love for God. Suddenly I received a burst of love within my heart. It took my breath away. It felt ten times more that I dished out. My gratitude was of the same measure and I returned the received love back to God. Suddenly I was overwhelmed and felt and saw a strange light eminating outwards as if from my body. It seemed as if light were bursting holes out of my chest and face. I thought if I returned this love back to God again, any increase of love would make me vanish into pure light. Fear took over and suddenly I was back to normal.

It was an experience that left me with both conviction of God, and regret for fearing God. Two decades later I learnt that the strange light is called uncreated light (spiritual light).
Today, whenever I tell God how much I love him, he gives me a deposit of what is to come.

Thank you for sharing your experience. It's very insightful and inspiring.

Uncreated Light.. something that has not yet come into manifestation? As in, seeing something (in the form of uncreated Light) that will happen but has not yet happened?
Old 01-07-2014, 08:59 PM
Master
Quote:
Thank you for sharing your experience. It's very insightful and inspiring.

Uncreated Light.. something that has not yet come into manifestation?

My understanding that it is 'spiritual light', the Divine light of God. God's unconditional Love. It can be regarded as the creative energy behind everything manifested.

As in, seeing something (in the form of uncreated Light) that will happen but has not yet happened?

I do not know about that, but it can be seen when it happens too:
  • Jesus Christ's Transfiguration was seen by the few followers at that time and place.
  • I, and others, have seen it radiate from a spiritual person. In this case, it was not visible light as such, but a radiant shimmer (shine with a soft, slightly wavering light).
  • We get a glimpse of it when our lover looks at us with absolute adoration. They radiate with a light that rejuvenates them as if all fear and tension of normal life has left them. Their eyes shimmer far beyond any normal light reflection off the eyes. Their expression of love is infectious and pleases the heart.
Years ago, when I was searching the bible for information about the Light of God, I realized something. The beginning and end of Light for humanity:
Between the first and last chapters of the Bible is about the relationship between God and humanity in this world.
  • [Genesis 1:3] And God said, “Let there be light,” and there was light.
  • [Revelation 22:5] There will be no more light. They will not need the light of a lamp or the light of the sun, for the Lord God will give them light. And they will reign for ever and ever.
We are still between these two chapters, we are still part of the bible story (so to speak).