Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 02-06-2014, 08:28 PM
Ascender
I'd heal the world of all its scars humans have created.
Old 02-06-2014, 08:36 PM
somnium

If i could become GOd for only an instant I would have become all things and omnipresent, thus knowing and having done all things I would have eternity in an instant to feel completely satisfied then I would severely bless my physical incarnation of a man's life and return back to my plan to take over the world.
Old 02-06-2014, 11:33 PM
Guide
If he wanted me to be God for a day.....I would ask for a raise ;)

...seriously, thats one hellova responsibility...way out of my pay range.

Rawn
Old 02-06-2014, 11:48 PM
Master
To me the question is what would I change in the world if I could change anything for one day.
Better yet, what would I do differently.

I don't know that there is anything I could change that would not affect everything else. It seems to be perfect as a whole but not apparently so in some parts.

I would have to pass because of being afraid of what else might change because of my interference.
Old 04-06-2014, 10:52 AM
Guide

Depends on what u view as God. Looking at the question i assume God can change things at will. Truth is God cant. God left free will to us. So basicly we are God.
Old 04-06-2014, 01:57 PM
Ecthalion

Quote:
Originally Posted by linen53
God calls you to his abode and tells you He is in need of a day off and asks if you would sit on his "throne" and conduct business in His absence.

What would you do if you could be God for one day?
I'd appear to all of humanity so that there is no longer any doubt that God exists. Then I'd tell them to love each other and animals too.
Old 06-06-2014, 03:54 AM
exaft

If I were god.

First I would fulfill All of my desires be it sex money fame adoration healing 'fixing the world' ANYTHING and EVERYTHING.
Then after that instant I would be getting bored and I'd like some adventure Id create a universe where I would be challenged and overcome these challenges.
Then I would want some danger excitement and thrill. I would try to become more and more disconnected with the idea that I am god so that the thrill would be real. I'd be trying to get farther and farther away so that life would be exciting for me and eventually I would end up here, sitting in front of my computer typing this **** to you forgetting that I am god :)

P.S.
Also people that believe in the christian notion of god the father (the boss). How can you say you would want to change anything from the way the 'perfect' god has ordered reality. Do you think that you are wiser more compassionate and loving than he?