Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Closed Thread

Old 24-03-2007, 10:28 PM
Jaff

~ Channelled by my Spirit Guide ~

From a channelling by my Spirit Guide.

In understanding the role that consciousness plays in our lives here
on earth, and the struggle we have trying to find ourselves, I give
you the story that my guide gave me in written in my words
Old 25-03-2007, 09:48 AM
MountainWalker

Jaff,

Everything you speak of or your spirit guide has shown you has become part of my awareness these past months. The way it has been shown to you is so simple and yet so profound. I have been stirring since 4am this morning knowing I was awaken for some reason and could not quite crasp why until I decided to visit this forum, which I haven't done for the past 10 days or so and your's was the first post I was drawn to. I know now I was supposed to see this today.

At times I felt like a wave who did not know he was part of the ocean below, it is wonderful this journey to uncover part of our true self.

Thank you!
Old 25-03-2007, 11:49 AM
Jaff

Well I can not take credit for his artice as it was writen by a good friend of mine, but I wil say that it woud seem that when I do share any of her articles they are allways in the right place at the right time for the right peope to see..... I have an inbox full of emails regarding her artices....

one could call it devine timing.......
Closed Thread