Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 25-03-2018, 08:51 PM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melahin
I do not believe in time, or past lives. I believe in the present, and its ability to reveal itself according to your belief. I have found that Quantum physics prove this very well. I have seen this happen so many times that I do not need alternative proof... all the proof you have is like mine based on personal experience. You say but see here. And I say your belief created that perfectly. And we get nowhere. You say what about. And I agree this is your present unfolding itself perfectly to who you are. Want proof? Start changing your belief, and see how well reality changes with it. That is what science tells us about the nature of reality btw. So I guess it is not just me. I just say embrace who you are... and stop all the ** because it will never serve you

That’s rediculously biased and unproven and I’m not going to spend time trying to argue reincarnation with a non believer. If you don’t believe in past lives, don’t go to a past lives section to try and convince reincarnates they’re seeing incorrectly.
Old 25-03-2018, 08:56 PM
Seeker
Quote:
Originally Posted by TatianaRomanov
All of that is personal viewpoint without any evidence to back up the idea of alternate timelines, or to show that people mixing up what happened to Mandela and remembering where you were when someone died is anything other than people remembering wrong. This is no proof of an ever changing reality, nor that multiple people can be one person.

Quote:
All of that is personal viewpoint without any evidence to back up the idea of alternate timelines, or to show that people mixing up what happened to Mandela and remembering where you were when someone died is anything other than people remembering wrong. This is no proof of an ever changing reality, nor that multiple people can be one person.

Everyone has a personal viewpoint on everything. Kind of the point of forums. Come in with an open mind! You're so sure of your past life and that's ok. There's no need to get defensive. You don't need to prove yourself to anyone. You came here to find family not to defend who you once were. I hope you find family from a life you once had. Not all of us are as lucky.

With anyone who claims to have been anyone of any kind of Fame, there will be doubters. There will be other people who claim to be the same person. You have your own experiences. Take it as it is. Not everyone believes in past lives or reincarnation.

Just be you. Whoever that is. Don't let your past take over, it can cause more damage than you might think.
Old 25-03-2018, 10:52 PM
Master
Quote:
Hello! Nice to meet you all. For many years I have known of my life as a Romanov daughter and I come here in hopes to find others from my family!
Tatya
Fair enough, yet from another point of view - to the masses Tsar Nicholas was ‘family’ – being the Father of the Nation and it seems to me this sentiment ran deep among the peasants and those close to him.

http://www.nzqa.govt.nz/assets/quali...udent1-001.pdf
Quote:
The catastrophic evolution that enraged me and nearly harmed our Father began when some foolish workers in St. Petersburg marched to the Winter Palace, asking for 'change'.
This happened on 9th January 1905, a day which most of the people now call the 'Bloody Sunday'.
I myself was there, commanding my men to stop those rebellious protesters, so that they wouldn't disturb and harm our Father.
I was certain, that they were attempting a mutiny against our Father.
Such organized and vast numbers of marchers surely meant revolution! I had to do my job as the loyal officer of the Tsar’s Imperial Guard.
Our duty is to protect the nation, and most of all, protect our Father.
Ok. to the indigenous population in the far-flung ungovernable corners of the Empire, he wasn’t their Father, instead their Ancestral Totemic Fathers were the Elk, the Swan, the Bear etc. But Orthodox Church was respected since it did not destroy the indigenous belief system (thus preserved it) and through that association and treaties Tsar was also respected (though not perhaps the corrupt Tsar’s officials).

So Tatiana you did not feel that your life (in those better times) was surrounded by the masses of your ‘extended family’?