Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 23-04-2019, 05:24 AM
Newbie ;)

Spirits calling me to help but I don't know why or how

Hello everyone! I have a question I'm hoping you all can help with...Whenever I feel spirits near me my vision gets weird I can't see them per say but I do see outlines of them that's blurry and almost like looking at a mirage, it's like waves of nothing.does anyone know what that is or what it's called? Also everytime I've done ghostbox session there are at least 8-10 voices calling out my name saying help over and over again.On the last session I could hear a male and female having a full blown conversation but I could only make out a little of it...I don't know what to do or how to help I don't even know how to edit the audio so I can hear what it is exactly that they want so any help in any of this would be greatly appreciated
Old 25-04-2019, 08:04 AM
Master
Hello,

I am wondering if this falls into the category of Hearing Voices. That is a term for listening to telepathic conversations/thoughts.

Those spirits you see blurry outlines for may be dimensional beings. Ghosts typically define those who have passed over who are still on the earth plane in some way as an energy residue. So in my mind there is a distinction between these two categories of what we call spirits.

It would be nice if you could telepathically converse with these spirits to learn more about them and why you are aware of there presence.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 26-04-2019, 05:47 AM
Experiencer
Remind them to turn to the light and focus on the source.
Old 27-04-2019, 08:45 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bella100
Hello everyone! I have a question I'm hoping you all can help with...Whenever I feel spirits near me my vision gets weird I can't see them per say but I do see outlines of them that's blurry and almost like looking at a mirage, it's like waves of nothing.does anyone know what that is or what it's called?

I know what you mean, I see energy too like that sometimes though with spirits I see them different to what you are on the rare occassions I see them. (I usually see them as spirit balls if looking at them through my physical eyes).

I call that mirage like shimmery, wavey nothingness as you put it looking stuff just energy.. so that would be seeing their energy.

That same look happens too in the air with energy but it would not be as dense as when you see a spirit so you may not notice it unless are tuning into it but there is energy all around.
Old 28-04-2019, 12:25 AM
Experiencer
I agree, that what you describe sounds like starting to see and notice energies around you. I have even seen shaped or outlines of people but you can't make out any definition to them. With me, mostly I can see them at night when I'm not yet asleep. If I look around the room and focus then shift my focus to go fuzzy I will see movement around the room But with that being said, I not only feel it can be spirits or loved ones, or residual energies, but also possibly those who are traveling in the astral. If you don't feel negativity or give it any fear nothing should harm you. Think of it this way....it's always been there it's just that now we are noticing it. There is no fear if you don't allow it or feel that way. It simply could be those looking out for you is all.
Old 30-04-2019, 11:08 PM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

There's lot of new technology out there too and also there are so many spirit's out that that want and or need help. Be careful of the one's that you ask. Some, could be stuck or not. Or, just trying to find a way to lach on. I do this. If, I feel a spirit asking for help I will sage the area with white sage to weed out the entities that are just trying to feed off of our fear's. Those are the pointless one's that I can't stand. There, so annoying but easy enough to get rid of. That's why I alway's sage and than talk. Than, I know who I am talking with and what they want.
Old 30-04-2019, 11:10 PM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

But, most of the time I end up becoming too lazy to do anything about it. Unless. it effect's my family. I believe in live and let God take control. If I have to help out I will. But, I don't really interfere with those one's. But, however, sometime's you could be picking up people's prayer's that are asking for help. Real, people now a day's praying and asking for help. I had that happen a few time's and my guide's told me what it was. That's why I leave those to God. I ain't even close to being a diety like God is. That's why I live and let live. Unless, I am told to help out.