Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 26-05-2019, 05:23 AM
Administrator
Hello

Its all energy without matter or form. Well I should not say without form as a Medium I know well I can see those passed like they were in living form. We become energy so we are free from the confines of the body to be and explore what ever we wish to.

I do not see structure there in the way we have it here on Earth, more I have seen it to be open ended and behind a vale that keeps the two dimensional worlds apart but connected. Its something that one's say is getting thinner as we move to accept more in life after death.

It will be nice not to have to remember a million different passwords I think and remember that some need a cap some need a symbol and some need a number and well dang it all some need all of the above.

It will be nice to not have to use fingers to type.

Lynn
Old 26-05-2019, 05:33 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynn
Hello

Its all energy without matter or form. Well I should not say without form as a Medium I know well I can see those passed like they were in living form. We become energy so we are free from the confines of the body to be and explore what ever we wish to.

I do not see structure there in the way we have it here on Earth, more I have seen it to be open ended and behind a vale that keeps the two dimensional worlds apart but connected. Its something that one's say is getting thinner as we move to accept more in life after death.

It will be nice not to have to remember a million different passwords I think and remember that some need a cap some need a symbol and some need a number and well dang it all some need all of the above.

It will be nice to not have to use fingers to type.

Lynn

Like you say Lynn it is a pain having to remember all the different passwords etc, but I think we need to keep mindful when handing over the control to something other, I mean technology wise.
Old 31-05-2019, 06:54 PM
Burntfruit

I would like to study at the tech university @afterlife. I hope to do some of my best work. Also I would like to play a musical instrument and play tennis in prep for my next life with a new combo of skills.
Old 09-06-2019, 02:35 PM
Pathfinder

there is no AWS there thats for sure
Old 09-06-2019, 11:24 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamthat
According to the literature on the afterlife, there are many astral realms, some of which are very similar to the physical Earth. Humans who are less developed may find themselves in one of these realms where they continue to live according to what they are familiar with. So there may be astral shops where people spend astral money, because they don't know any alternatives. As they learn more about life on the astral they move on to higher realms where such Earthly pursuits are left behind.

As for astral feasts where bulls are slaughtered for consumption, in theory anything is possible on the astral. But the astral plane is called the plane of illusion, so these bulls may just be thought-forms and the feasts will be equally illusory, while seeming real to those participating.

Because neither food nor money are necessary on the astral planes, but if people think they need these things then they will find themselves in such a reality. At some stage they move on. Those who are more developed will naturally bypass these lower realms.

Peace.

makes much sense
Old 24-08-2019, 09:44 AM
Strangerthanfiction

Besides there being buses some people drive cars on the other side. You can be a passenger in an airplane if you want. There are many transportation systems.

On the other side some people use cellphones (i'm assuming either smartphones or a more advanced type of phone that we don't know of but we can use any cellphones both old and new). There are computers to use. You can play video games aswell.

However you can teleport if you want and be anywhere you want. The only places you cannot visit are those of a higher vibration than yourself. I see the spirit world aka the astral plane as mental just like the physical plane.

Just like we can fly planes or be passengers of planes in my opinion i'm hoping we can fly ufos too. The question though is how can i master the art of flight and fly a plane. Both imagination, discipline and focus i believe is needed to fly planes.

As we progress we move further aware from the life we know on earth. People should follow their hearts. If someone want to do something on the other side e.g. play soccer then i support that.
Old 24-08-2019, 10:12 AM
Strangerthanfiction

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamthat
According to the literature on the afterlife, there are many astral realms, some of which are very similar to the physical Earth. Humans who are less developed may find themselves in one of these realms where they continue to live according to what they are familiar with. So there may be astral shops where people spend astral money, because they don't know any alternatives. As they learn more about life on the astral they move on to higher realms where such Earthly pursuits are left behind.

As for astral feasts where bulls are slaughtered for consumption, in theory anything is possible on the astral. But the astral plane is called the plane of illusion, so these bulls may just be thought-forms and the feasts will be equally illusory, while seeming real to those participating.

Because neither food nor money are necessary on the astral planes, but if people think they need these things then they will find themselves in such a reality. At some stage they move on. Those who are more developed will naturally bypass these lower realms.

Peace.

I think its interesting that those less developed spend money in astral shops. Thanks for enlightening me. I wonder if the energy of the money has a vibration that matches their development. Just like bull consumption there is a pig in nordic mythology in valhalla that gets slaughtered everyday and eaten for consumption. If they were conscious it would be cruelty so i believe they aren't conscious real beings.