Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 04-04-2017, 03:33 AM
Newbie ;)

"Safe" contact?

I've been haunted by someone or something for almost four years now (although, part of me wonders if it was for longer than that).

I would see strange shadows outside my window that would change into different shapes literally every time I blinked, hear tapping on the walls, floor and random places in my room, my bed would start shaking, sometimes, I'd hear mumbling which would stop every time I lifted my head from my pillow and I even saw a floating head in my bathroom. I've also felt/seen scratches on my hands and arms (really wimpy scratches, mind you, like they barely leave a mark and they don't hurt at all), been poked really REALLY hard, had my hair gently played with and I see "wisps" and shadows. I also have the feeling of walking into spider webs and a sensation of being touched on different parts of my head, arms and legs. I've even been pulled by an unseen force twice. And don't even get me started on the weird smells and random cold/hot spots.

It all used to scare me, but not anymore. I'm more curious than scared now.

I've been trying to contact them through auto-writing and have gone as far as using a ouija board (the latter of which my guardian angel said no more of), but I haven't gotten any straight answers. I've looked online for tips, but all of them said "Contacting spirits is bad for you/will lead to possession etc.".

So I'm wondering if there is a "safe" way of communicating with the ghosts that keep following me around (assuming they're the same ones from four years ago). Any advice?
Old 04-04-2017, 03:58 PM
Master
Hello,

Being 'safe' is more of a state of mind than any thing else as I understand it. In the fear based society we live in, most are inclined to say contacting spirits is bad. Yet many spiritual teachers advocate that fear itself is the only thing we need to fear.

So if you listen to those who have been over come by their fears then you will be influenced in the same way. However if you listen to those who do not fear spirits then those thought patterns will influence you the most.

Since you have a bond already with your guarding angel, you know how to speak with it. Use the same format to contact spirits which you encounter. I myself use telepathy. In my view we are all telepathic. You can connect and have a conversation with any spirit using your imagination.

Some energies you encounter will actually be energy residue. They are not actually spirits. They are the energetic impressions which remain after and event of some kind.

My advice is to stay curious and have fun with all of it.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 04-04-2017, 04:35 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by John32241
Hello,

Being 'safe' is more of a state of mind than any thing else as I understand it. In the fear based society we live in, most are inclined to say contacting spirits is bad. Yet many spiritual teachers advocate that fear itself is the only thing we need to fear.

So if you listen to those who have been over come by their fears then you will be influenced in the same way. However if you listen to those who do not fear spirits then those thought patterns will influence you the most.

Since you have a bond already with your guarding angel, you know how to speak with it. Use the same format to contact spirits which you encounter. I myself use telepathy. In my view we are all telepathic. You can connect and have a conversation with any spirit using your imagination.

Some energies you encounter will actually be energy residue. They are not actually spirits. They are the energetic impressions which remain after and event of some kind.

My advice is to stay curious and have fun with all of it.

John

I see. How do you tell the difference between energy residue and spirits?
Old 04-04-2017, 06:29 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaraBee
I see. How do you tell the difference between energy residue and spirits?

Hi,

The difference is in the conversational content. When there are only repeating impressions, that is energy residue. The more current and up to date spiritual insights would come from spirits.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 05-04-2017, 11:15 PM
Master
Grounding, Shielding and asking for Higher Self and Angels to help you discern things will be helpful.
Stay in a state of curiosity, interest and love, like a child or baby puppy and you will attract similar type of Entities and things should stay interesting and delightful for you.
If you move into fear, concern, worry then that will attract entities of similar alignment. You have a lot of control over what you attract just by staying in a great mental place.

The advice to 'Stay away from channeling or it will lead to possession' is a fear based belief and the belief it's self that possession is real can lead to it.
Again, controlling one's thoughts and beliefs is paramount. We are powerful manifesters and can manifest all sorts of things into our experience - so make the world you want.
I suggest fairies, angels and Benevolent ET's over demons, monsters and astral attachments. But I never was a Goth Girl so there you have it!

As to energy, it is everywhere. To learn to differentiate and learn what is what - Explore. Be curious, ask questions, inquire into it, feel it and explore it. Practice with plants and their fields and rocks and crystals and tables and coaches and everything - read the energy in everything. Does it move, does it squiggle, is it light or dense, does it vibrate, explore it as if it where a taste - learn everything you can about it. Make games up like the paper cup game where a crystal is under 1 of three cups - which one, can you feel the energy of it begin different than the cups without a crystal? Blind fold yourself and search for things in your house with a friend or child. Hide and Seek. Invent lots of games to make exploring energy fun.
Have Fun! Be a Kid again and explore the world anew!