Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 23-10-2019, 03:02 PM
Guide

Recurring dream of meeting versions of myself

I started to have this strange recurring dream where I meet different versions of myself from different times and places.They are all me and I am them, same personality but different bodies, please don't tell me that this is just my imagination, when I woke up first time when it happened, the first words I said were: "I met myself and I was 3 different people"; I was completely amazed!

I think I met at least 4 versions of myself, I can remember that one was a child, one was a solider in WW1 or WW2, I can't be sure, for example, last night I was a child again.

I feel as if they want me to see them, to acknowledge their ( mine ) existence through all the ages of mankind, these recurring dreams appeared from nowhere, when I first experienced this I met those 3 versions of myself and I've seen quite some things, everything was so vivid, it was like real life.I was in "the shoes" of these 3 people and at the same time I was observing them from outside that time and place.

The first child was with this soldier and they were trying to hide from the others soldiers, why? Simply because the solider ( I ) was completely against wars, I just had no desire to be part of such a horrible thing.Both the child and the solider where me and I was them.
Old 03-11-2019, 03:36 PM
Pathfinder
Hi there. Well it is your imagination - of course because everything indeed stems from imagination.

But, as you are saying it, you are correct - it should not be just "relegated" to imaginative musings. If that were me, I would define it as indeed meeting different versions of yourself which are indeed real and just as relevant as you right now as you are reading this post. For in reality, yes - you are all them, and they are all you, just on different levels of vibration/existences.

Seems like some wonderful experiences you've had/are having.

~pmk
Old 06-11-2019, 06:27 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Proteus
Hi there. Well it is your imagination - of course because everything indeed stems from imagination.

But, as you are saying it, you are correct - it should not be just "relegated" to imaginative musings. If that were me, I would define it as indeed meeting different versions of yourself which are indeed real and just as relevant as you right now as you are reading this post. For in reality, yes - you are all them, and they are all you, just on different levels of vibration/existences.

Seems like some wonderful experiences you've had/are having.

~pmk

Normally, we shouldn't make comments of things we haven't yet properly experienced or known.
Old 09-11-2019, 06:52 PM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aknaton
Normally, we shouldn't make comments of things we haven't yet properly experienced or known.

Normally, yes.