Spiritual Forums

Home


Donate!


Articles


CHAT!


Shop


 
Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 01-10-2019, 03:19 PM
AngelRain AngelRain is offline
Guide
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 517
  AngelRain's Avatar
feminine energy

I've been trying to get my feminine energy balanced for the last year or so. I understand now it comes from my upbringing and yadda yadda. I'm reading a book about how your dreams express your current mental state and view of ones self. I had three really strange dreams last night. The first one I was in a plane type of thing. The driver messed up and we were falling. Everyone was freaking out but I accepted the fall, closed my eyes and stayed calm.

The second I was married to a man I no longer loved. People I went to high school with were telling me about their lives in the US (I live in Canada). From what I understand none of these people live in the US in waking.

The last I was with my now fiance (real fiance in waking who i love and adore). It was inter and a snow truck covered me in snow. I started to freak because it was a huge pile and knew if he dumped more I'd be smothered. Somehow the snow truck moved me out of the pile and I was fine.

Any idea what these could possibly mean.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 01-10-2019, 06:25 PM
Yaoughta Yaoughta is offline
Master
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Heartland
Posts: 1,004
  Yaoughta's Avatar
These dreams are obviously a result of the book and your thoughts, beliefs and actions. The driver of the plane type thing that messed up is you. However, you've accepted responsibility for your actions and have made peace with it. Perhaps you've accepted the position that things don't always go as planned. The second dream seems to about embracing your feminine self at the sake of your masculine self. You will always be both aspects, whether in or out of body and this dream seems to point that you no longer love the masculine aspect of self. Perhaps you're too focused on the the feminine self. The people you went to HIGH school with or the school on HIGH, the school of higher thought represent spirit guides and spirit friends that are telling you about their lives in the UNITED states of being. They were used in the dream just to convey a point of being united and whole, which is what you're trying to accomplish. Lastly, the snow truck and snow represents that work needs to be done to thaw your emotions and feelings. You very clearly are in the process of doing just that, so continue that work. Allow yourself to feel and ask yourself why you feel the way you do. Examine your feelings and sit with them, but do not dwell with them unless they're pleasant. Remember that your feminine self is not weak. Just because it is passive and receptive, should not in anyways shape or form indicate weakness, for their is great strength and wisdom to be found in allowing one to receive and to open up and be receptive.

Last edited by Yaoughta : 02-10-2019 at 02:26 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 02-10-2019, 12:03 AM
AngelRain AngelRain is offline
Guide
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 517
  AngelRain's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yaoughta
These dreams are obviously a result of the book and your thoughts, beliefs and actions. The driver of the plane type thing that messed up is you. However, you've accepted responsibility for your actions and have made peace with it. Perhaps you've accepted the position that things don't always go as planned. The second dream seems to about embracing your feminine self at the sake of your masculine self. You will always both in or out of body and this dream seems to point that you no longer love the masculine aspect of self. Perhaps you're too focused on the the feminine self. The people you went to HIGH school with or the school on HIGH, the school of higher thought represent spirit guides and spirit friends that are telling you about their lives in the UNITED states of being. They were used in the dream just to convey a point of being united and whole, which is what you're trying to accomplish. Lastly, the snow truck and snow represents that work needs to be done to thaw your emotions and feelings. You very clearly are in the process of doing just that, so continue that work. Allow yourself to feel and ask yourself why you feel the way you do. Examine your feelings and sit with them, but do not dwell with them unless they're pleasant. Remember that your feminine self is not weak. Just because it is passive and receptive, should not in anyways shape or form indicate weakness, for their is great strength and wisdom to be found in allowing one to receive and to open up and be receptive.
Youíre incredible thank you
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 02-10-2019, 02:23 AM
Yaoughta Yaoughta is offline
Master
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Heartland
Posts: 1,004
  Yaoughta's Avatar
Thank you!
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 05-10-2019, 12:52 PM
AngelRain AngelRain is offline
Guide
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 517
  AngelRain's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yaoughta
Thank you!

I have another dream for you. I had a dream last night I was at a strip club with an older man and his daughter. He was Swedish very handsome with white hair. I thought they were together originally but then he told me she was his daughter and he took a liking to me. I started to flirt with another man and became disappointed in myself for doing so. I woke up and couldnít get that beautiful man out of my head
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 05-10-2019, 04:09 PM
Yaoughta Yaoughta is offline
Master
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Heartland
Posts: 1,004
  Yaoughta's Avatar
Sweden refers to great power or rather great power being expressed or coming into being. White hair tends to indicate wisdom and or spirit and purity. A strip club is good symbology as we should all be getting naked. Clothing usually represents the roles and or the characters we choose to play and stripping them off is the freedom to be our authentic selves. If you were a stripper, all the better. IF you were just watching the strippers, you're in the process of preparing to live and express from a more authentic version of yourself. You're learning to do that. The older man and his daughter represent your energy. Your masculine conscious self is fully developed and powerful. The younger daughter represents your female energy. Grow her to a Queen.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 05-10-2019, 05:51 PM
AngelRain AngelRain is offline
Guide
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 517
  AngelRain's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yaoughta
Sweden refers to great power or rather great power being expressed or coming into being. White hair tends to indicate wisdom and or spirit and purity. A strip club is good symbology as we should all be getting naked. Clothing usually represents the roles and or the characters we choose to play and stripping them off is the freedom to be our authentic selves. If you were a stripper, all the better. IF you were just watching the strippers, you're in the process of preparing to live and express from a more authentic version of yourself. You're learning to do that. The older man and his daughter represent your energy. Your masculine conscious self is fully developed and powerful. The younger daughter represents your female energy. Grow her to a Queen.


You are so incredible thank you
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 07-10-2019, 09:53 PM
AngelRain AngelRain is offline
Guide
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 517
  AngelRain's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yaoughta
Sweden refers to great power or rather great power being expressed or coming into being. White hair tends to indicate wisdom and or spirit and purity. A strip club is good symbology as we should all be getting naked. Clothing usually represents the roles and or the characters we choose to play and stripping them off is the freedom to be our authentic selves. If you were a stripper, all the better. IF you were just watching the strippers, you're in the process of preparing to live and express from a more authentic version of yourself. You're learning to do that. The older man and his daughter represent your energy. Your masculine conscious self is fully developed and powerful. The younger daughter represents your female energy. Grow her to a Queen.

I hope you don't mind me saying one more. Only because this is a dream that has stuck with me for almost a decade.

I was on my way to the mall and decided to break into someones house to take a shortcut. While i was wandering through their home they returned, I freaked and hid and waited for them to leave again. They never ended up leaving so i came out to tell them what i did. They didn't care and barely listened to what i said and went on with their day. The thing that I remember most about this dream was the house. It was beautiful in a boho way. Most green and blue with white coloured furniture. I also remember they had a pet mccaw parrot but i only saw its tail from outside of the bird house.

There was also another part where i saw this beautiful woman. She wore a hijab so i could only see her eyes which had green and blue eyeshadow. The hijab was purple. She was talking something about a dragon fly.

I promise that is the last it's just been following me for years and you re amazing at this :)
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 07-10-2019, 10:46 PM
Yaoughta Yaoughta is offline
Master
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Heartland
Posts: 1,004
  Yaoughta's Avatar
Life is so very interestingly interwoven. I recently had a dragon fly land on my chest while driving. I think it hit the vehicle and was stunned, but it was odd that it landed on my heart. I pulled over and set it on the grass and blessed it as it started to come back around. So it would seem that I was meant to read this dream and you were meant to share it.

I can see why this dream has stayed so present in mind for you. However, since this dream has stuck with you for nearly a decade, the message might not apply to your present day self, but here goes....

The mall represents choices and options as it contains shops and stores that sell all kinds of things. This is sort of the universal storehouse. On your way to the mall, you take a shortcut through someone else's house and then hid because they returned home. This indicates a feeling of being unable to be yourself. It is the feeling of being "found out". This could indicate that you were hiding something in your life at that time and were afraid of being found out. Whatever it was, it was not going to go away because the owners of the home stayed. You came out of hiding fearing consequences that never materialized. They were only fears. The owners went on with their day. The pet maccaw represents the inability to hide ones true colors or feelings. Maccaws are usually known for their plumage and stand out. The house seems to represent the earthly body, with greens and blues (earth and water) and white furniture or spiritual footing or grounding. The beautiful woman is you, your inner self, your soul. She wears a purple hijab to show she is royalty and sees all clearly. She talks to you about a dragonfly because they represent transformation. They also represent making the most of your time and not taking things for granted as Dragonflies have rather short lifespans. She shows you that the true way is to look within and to not be afraid to be yourself. It may have been at that time in your life you were trying to create more options and choices in your life or desired them, but didn't want to take the usual or known route to get to them. Since you took a shortcut, it could indicate that you wanted them sooner than later, but felt that your desires would cause some sort of disruption or issue or you feared that they would. However, the mccaw shows you that when you stand out, you stand out. Accept your beauty and beautiful plumage. It was given to you for a reason.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 08-10-2019, 12:22 AM
AngelRain AngelRain is offline
Guide
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 517
  AngelRain's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yaoughta
Life is so very interestingly interwoven. I recently had a dragon fly land on my chest while driving. I think it hit the vehicle and was stunned, but it was odd that it landed on my heart. I pulled over and set it on the grass and blessed it as it started to come back around. So it would seem that I was meant to read this dream and you were meant to share it.

I can see why this dream has stayed so present in mind for you. However, since this dream has stuck with you for nearly a decade, the message might not apply to your present day self, but here goes....

The mall represents choices and options as it contains shops and stores that sell all kinds of things. This is sort of the universal storehouse. On your way to the mall, you take a shortcut through someone else's house and then hid because they returned home. This indicates a feeling of being unable to be yourself. It is the feeling of being "found out". This could indicate that you were hiding something in your life at that time and were afraid of being found out. Whatever it was, it was not going to go away because the owners of the home stayed. You came out of hiding fearing consequences that never materialized. They were only fears. The owners went on with their day. The pet maccaw represents the inability to hide ones true colors or feelings. Maccaws are usually known for their plumage and stand out. The house seems to represent the earthly body, with greens and blues (earth and water) and white furniture or spiritual footing or grounding. The beautiful woman is you, your inner self, your soul. She wears a purple hijab to show she is royalty and sees all clearly. She talks to you about a dragonfly because they represent transformation. They also represent making the most of your time and not taking things for granted as Dragonflies have rather short lifespans. She shows you that the true way is to look within and to not be afraid to be yourself. It may have been at that time in your life you were trying to create more options and choices in your life or desired them, but didn't want to take the usual or known route to get to them. Since you took a shortcut, it could indicate that you wanted them sooner than later, but felt that your desires would cause some sort of disruption or issue or you feared that they would. However, the mccaw shows you that when you stand out, you stand out. Accept your beauty and beautiful plumage. It was given to you for a reason.


It truly seems
We meant to cross paths. I had that dream after Iíd gone through a very terrible and traumatic event. I was obsessed with psychics. Just wanting to hear things would be ok. I only met one who said Iím meant to stand out in this world for artistic reasons and to not lose sight. I did lose my way a little bit however I seem to be getting my way back on trac. Thank you for being a part of my journey
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 12:11 PM.


Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
(c) Spiritual Forums