Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 03-08-2019, 05:55 PM
Ascender
Online Tarot Readings

Can anxiety and bad thoughts make a reading turn out negative? Or do the cards simply never lie. I recently acted impulsively and purchased a personal online reading( that was pre-recorded for me after purchase) from a YouTube reader and it was everything I feared. Like I manifested this. So now I'm confused as to whether it was what I'm supposed to hear or it was my negative anxious energy that caused this.

Anyhow I was also wondering if anyone would be interested in giving me a second opinion on my situation and giving me reading. Willing to donate as well. Thank you.
Old 03-08-2019, 06:38 PM
Experiencer
Do cards lie? Depends on the source of the reading generally, as it is possible for spirits that are bad to mess up with tarot readings and get all the vibes feeling all weird, or feeling "good", or even ecstacy. It also depends what types of entities the reading that you got from *some-kind-of-source* came from. It is like a sort of signature of a certain entity attached to a reading, and it can be both "legitimate" or not.

You will always need to bring your own judgement as well as your intuition. If you get negative things in the reading, then it's better off asking at that time, what feeling you have put when you are looking for the reading.

The point I would worry most is, what type of tarot cards you have used firstly, and the source of reading that the video came from. Wherever it is originated, certain spirits will be channeled from there - if a reading comes from an angel, than you will be channeling that angel just by reading their articles. If the image of a tarot pack is made from using the power of the universe, in turn, the universe will be channeled.

Or when you read my writing, you will channel my thoughts and emotions too.

If you want to be safe for tarot readings, I would recommend using the standard Rider Waite pack since that pack is more general and more easy to understand, as the pictures in there are solid and you can make up at least, whatever object is there. Be thoughtful when you read up explanations of the cards you have picked, as this follows the rule of where that explanation comes from. They are things that are written up by either people or entities and is entirely up to your judgement and carefulness.
Old 03-08-2019, 06:51 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by IndigoViolet
Do cards lie? Depends on the source of the reading generally, as it is possible for spirits that are bad to mess up with tarot readings and get all the vibes feeling all weird, or feeling "good", or even ecstacy. It also depends what types of entities the reading that you got from *some-kind-of-source* came from. It is like a sort of signature of a certain entity attached to a reading, and it can be both "legitimate" or not.

You will always need to bring your own judgement as well as your intuition. If you get negative things in the reading, then it's better off asking at that time, what feeling you have put when you are looking for the reading.

The point I would worry most is, what type of tarot cards you have used firstly, and the source of reading that the video came from. Wherever it is originated, certain spirits will be channeled from there - if a reading comes from an angel, than you will be channeling that angel just by reading their articles. If the image of a tarot pack is made from using the power of the universe, in turn, the universe will be channeled.

Or when you read my writing, you will channel my thoughts and emotions too.

If you want to be safe for tarot readings, I would recommend using the standard Rider Waite pack since that pack is more general and more easy to understand, as the pictures in there are solid and you can make up at least, whatever object is there. Be thoughtful when you read up explanations of the cards you have picked, as this follows the rule of where that explanation comes from. They are things that are written up by either people or entities and is entirely up to your judgement and carefulness.
Thanks for the reply. I don't know how to read tarot lol I'm not sure what card decks she used but it looked like a mixture of three decks. I believe one was a witches oracle deck. My intuition was pretty much saying "this doesn't seem right" but then again it could just be my ego or a toxic pattern. I'm really bad at separating intuition from wishful thinking.
Old 03-08-2019, 06:57 PM
Experiencer
It's ok. The Rider Waite deck is common and is searchable in the internet. I can give you a link to a site that existed for quite a certain amount of time, where you can choose a deck you like out of some number of options, and you can get a feel on how that deck or other decks look like.

Intuition, I mean real intuition, is like a kind of feeling that runs wild to the point that it synchronizes to the "space" you are in. It is you who stretch out your feeling and you feel certain things that comes from a certain source, either from you, or what you feel about others, or a feeling that as-it-is but is not really quite yours to begin with.

The way to read others, or say one way to do it, is to both capture your own feeling and the feeling that comes from the outside. For example, your wishful thinking might be pointing out something that you have not been noticing. Asking yourself why you are having a certain thinking will help a lot in separating what are yours and what aren't.

There are things that cannot be explained entirely with words. I hope that helps as much as it can.

Edit: http://facade.com/ - there are spreads to choose from and tarot packs to choose for reading
Old 03-08-2019, 08:31 PM
Administrator
When you have a card reading it is the interpretation of the one reading them that you get,can they get it wrong Yes,
I wouldn't pay much attention to what you were told.if you want a reading go to a reliable person.one who name has been given to you.word of mouth is a good way of finding a good reliable reader.

Namaste
Old 03-08-2019, 08:37 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by DARKEST_HOUR
Can anxiety and bad thoughts make a reading turn out negative? Or do the cards simply never lie. I recently acted impulsively and purchased a personal online reading( that was pre-recorded for me after purchase) from a YouTube reader and it was everything I feared. Like I manifested this. So now I'm confused as to whether it was what I'm supposed to hear or it was my negative anxious energy that caused this.

Anyhow I was also wondering if anyone would be interested in giving me a second opinion on my situation and giving me reading. Willing to donate as well. Thank you.

Hi Darkest Hour, long time no see!

Tarot is incredibly subjective, so yes, there is room for 'error' BUT a good reader can deliver both an effective and honest reading. I do feel the tarot pulls out the right cards, however, the interpretation depends on how intuitively talented a person is. There are many readers that pull energy beyond the cards( i.e. visions, energy auras..) I feel online readings can be accurate or effective as in person readings, I have practiced with a number of talented ladies. For the most part, your reading is a current snap shot of 'what is', not the future..

Your deepest fears isn't a bad thing. It's not only your own intuitive guidance speaking to you, but an indication you have an awareness of what does't feel good. In my personal opinion, I don't feel we need a tarot reader or 'psychic' to tell us what we already know however, sometimes a reading helps us validate our instincts and push us forward from a situation.
Old 04-08-2019, 01:03 AM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by clover
Hi Darkest Hour, long time no see!

Tarot is incredibly subjective, so yes, there is room for 'error' BUT a good reader can deliver both an effective and honest reading. I do feel the tarot pulls out the right cards, however, the interpretation depends on how intuitively talented a person is. There are many readers that pull energy beyond the cards( i.e. visions, energy auras..) I feel online readings can be accurate or effective as in person readings, I have practiced with a number of talented ladies. For the most part, your reading is a current snap shot of 'what is', not the future..

Your deepest fears isn't a bad thing. It's not only your own intuitive guidance speaking to you, but an indication you have an awareness of what does't feel good. In my personal opinion, I don't feel we need a tarot reader or 'psychic' to tell us what we already know however, sometimes a reading helps us validate our instincts and push us forward from a situation.
I guess what I was trying to do was validate my connection with someone I feel strongly connected to that I haven’t had any contact with in a couple years. My fear was that it’s one sided. It was difficult to describe the entire details with the reader so I just explained a brief summary via email. I was told it was all in my head, but I really feel it isn’t. I also feel my guides confirmed it isn’t as I’ve asked for signs and I’ve received them. But what I have trouble with is the “knowing” part of this whole thing. Can “knowing” just be an obsession, or just something I subconsciously don’t want to let go of? My intuition is all over the place these days so I don’t know what’s right or what’s wrong. This all started with my intuition sending me to YouTube to look up zodiac tarot readings. 8/10 they resonated up to a point where I wanted to be “sure” of it so I went with a private reading. I just would like more clarity as I feel I just jumped the gun with getting a reading due to anxiety and restlessness.
Old 04-08-2019, 04:31 PM
Deactivated Account

Hi Darkest Hour,

I strongly encourage you to reach out to this person. I read on another thread this morning that you already did, and that was the right thing to do.( and very courageous I might add). I am deeply sorry they did not reply back to you, I know it sucks not to get closure or feedback. However, I do feel it's an indication they have closed that door and moved forward.

I dont think there is a magic spell, tarot card reading, physic, or sign that can bring a person closer to us. Again, a reading will only give you the blue print of what is at the current moment. I do feel a peril of spiritual communities are the platitudes and rhetoric that makes a person believe there is something external from you that will give you hope or happiness. Signs, guides, soulmates, Angeles; all that stuff is spiritual woo woo to me as far as I a concerned ( My personal opinion).Spiritually and the tarot for me is more about self development and self awareness. Take this situation as a growing learning experience and open yourself to the possibility that there is something so much better ahead for you.
Old 04-08-2019, 05:19 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by clover
Hi Darkest Hour,

I strongly encourage you to reach out to this person. I read on another thread this morning that you already did, and that was the right thing to do.( and very courageous I might add). I am deeply sorry they did not reply back to you, I know it sucks not to get closure or feedback. However, I do feel it's an indication they have closed that door and moved forward.

I dont think there is a magic spell, tarot card reading, physic, or sign that can bring a person closer to us. Again, a reading will only give you the blue print of what is at the current moment. I do feel a peril of spiritual communities are the platitudes and rhetoric that makes a person believe there is something external from you that will give you hope or happiness. Signs, guides, soulmates, Angeles; all that stuff is spiritual woo woo to me as far as I a concerned ( My personal opinion).Spiritually and the tarot for me is more about self development and self awareness. Take this situation as a growing learning experience and open yourself to the possibility that there is something so much better ahead for you.
I understand that. I made piece with that, I'm not wishing for a spell or looking for something to bring this person towards me. I am really just trying to find out whether I'm not crazy and that it's all in my head. Hence, the fears I mentioned above. I feel like I can't shake this connection off and it's not allowing me to move forward.
Old 29-08-2019, 09:08 AM
Newbie ;)

for this thought i personally thinks tarot is one of the knowledge from where you know what will happen tomorrow so you may know before it happens