Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > General Religion

Old 26-07-2019, 03:33 PM
Master
Modern spiritual thought.

Slowly my understand of modern spirituality has grown. I now understand the principles of most spiritual teaching. From Universal I AM and solipsism to belief in God the Creator to belief in Pagan Gods and so on. It is a wonder to have the understanding in my mind.

I stand at the crossroads of all reality. I can choose to go in any direction. There is so much choice. It is better to be still and take it all in. I do not *know* the answer. Reality remains a mystery even though the principles have been understood.

The Humility, the Pride and the Humiliation.
Old 26-07-2019, 03:47 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Honza
Slowly my understand of modern spirituality has grown. I now understand the principles of most spiritual teaching. From Universal I AM and solipsism to belief in God the Creator to belief in Pagan Gods and so on. It is a wonder to have the understanding in my mind.

I stand at the crossroads of all reality. I can choose to go in any direction. There is so much choice. It is better to be still and take it all in. I do not *know* the answer. Reality remains a mystery even though the principles have been understood.

What is ' Modern Spirituality ' ?
Old 26-07-2019, 05:16 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by sky123

What does that question mean?

Old 26-07-2019, 05:32 PM
Master
Quote:
What does that question mean?

Old Today, 03:33 PM
Master
Modern spiritual thought.

Slowly my understand of modern spirituality has grown.

What's Modern Spirituality ?
I have never heard this title before...
Old 26-07-2019, 07:17 PM
Master

Quote:
People use "favorable" qualifiers for things they appreciate / agree with, and use "derogatory" qualifiers for things they dislike / disagree with.

"Modern Spirituality" is whatever the OP likes of whatever he believes spirituality to be, as opposed to everything else.

But, you knew that ...
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 26-07-2019, 08:44 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by inavalan
People use "favorable" qualifiers for things they appreciate / agree with, and use "derogatory" qualifiers for things they dislike / disagree with.

"Modern Spirituality" is whatever the OP likes of whatever he believes spirituality to be, as opposed to everything else.

But, you knew that ...

No I didn't know, hence the?
Old 27-07-2019, 05:01 AM
Master
Quote:

What's Modern Spirituality ?
I have never heard this title before...

But there is no hidden meaning. A dictionary will tell you what modern spirituality means.

Spirituality of the modern age.....with all our computers, global communication, masses of books, freedom of knowledge etc.

Old 27-07-2019, 05:04 AM
Master
If I was spiritual 100 years ago then I would not be aware of as much spiritual teaching as I am today. Because I would be much more isolated. Spirituality has received a huge boost in the modern age due to the walls of communication and sharing coming down.

Old 27-07-2019, 06:22 AM
Master
Quote:
But there is no hidden meaning. A dictionary will tell you what modern spirituality means.

Spirituality of the modern age.....with all our computers, global communication, masses of books, freedom of knowledge etc.

I wasn't seeing a hidden meaning and yes a dictionary would tell me, but only someone else's interpretations, we all see things differently. I have never heard this title before that's why I asked
Old 27-07-2019, 06:24 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by inavalan

But, you knew that ...

I agree. ...............