Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 30-09-2019, 10:16 PM
Experiencer

Kundalini is not what you think it is

This is my warning to all of you. I was duped into the whole kundalini deception. My husband's kundalini was activated a few years ago. I always had a strange feeling towards it but thought it was a form of enlightenment. Let me tell you, my gut feelings and my intuition is right, and I have a warning. DO NOT GET INVOLVED WITH KUNDALINI! Kundalini is not enlightenment! It is not some"dormant" energy at the base of your spine that needs to wake up. This is a lie. PLEASE READ my story.

My husband finally realized that this "kundalini" is in fact an evil spirit that took over him, maybe even a fallen angel. It started with the "activation process", then with the opening of chakras, seeing and feeling energies and auras. At some point he thought he was a chosen one. He started to be able to heal people, hear and see crystal energies, and so forth.

I was jealous for some time, but still things didn't seem right. This is a man that had no interest whatsoever in anything spiritual, new age, occult, nothing. It was a spontaneous "
kundalini "activation" (in my words possession) He knew it as "kundalini". I knew all about it at that point and never talked about it with him because he had no interest in that stuff. I am not sure how he even knew the word.

He would get into these rages and would get violent for no reason. He seemed sometimes to not even remember. It was all simmering until August. I kept telling him that the kundalini in my opinion seems deceptive, but he wasn't listening.

Then he said he was hearing voices and was getting "information downloads" He said he learned numerology in a matter of 10 minutes, and understood the bible and the voice told him it was an archangel. He believed it. I told him not to. Then all of a sudden he was doing sorts of magic and the voice told him he was going to be like God and it will help him. He snapped out of it and realized he was being lied to and somehow cast this spirit out. he said he performed an exorcism on himself.

That was the kundalini spirit. He no longer has any physic abilities. He is back to how he was before the kundalini was "activated" he doesn't wear crystals any more.

You guys, I didn't believe it before. I wanted all that you guys do - "ascension" "psychic abilities" reaching higher levels of awareness. But please, don't mess with this kundalini. IT IS A LIE.

You can even look back at my old posts and I can prove to you I was sold into this stuff as well. Satanist also believe in the kundalini, so what does that tell you. Sorry about this long post (I actually can make it longer to tell you just how possessed he was) but I figure no one reads that far down the page. I am not religious, I just have seen it with my own eyes. Kundalini is a slow burn, but it will take a hold of you once it bribes you into going deeper with these fake ascension and physic skills.

I know the majority f you will read this and make excuses to not believe. Say it was a mental condition and go on your merry way and try to get involved with kundalini. I don't blame you. I did the EXACT SAME THING. It feels good to chase after something that promises the things. But if I can reach one person, I did my duty.

Thanks for reading. I don't go on here much anymore, but I still wanted to share.
Old 01-10-2019, 01:36 AM
Master
Whatever one believes that Kundalini is, or how they experience it is going to be heavily influenced by the culture, upbringing, set of moral values, fears, expectations, predisposition towards mental illness, cognitive biases and lots of things besides.

For example, most (if not all) Christians would say that Kundalini is only demonic possession, the work of Satan etc and should be avoided and shunned at all costs with salvation only to be found through Jesus Christ and nothing else...but what if one is NOT a Christian? Doesn't want to become a Christian and accept Jesus as their master, believe in God or read the Bible? What if they are incapable of experiencing fear? Well, according to Christians, they are going to Hell anyway, so whether they raise Kundalini or not is totally irrelevant because their souls are already damned....beyond redemption.

If one is raised as a Hindu or has had significant exposure to the religion, then Kundalini is a normal and natural thing...along with the Chakras, Prana and the rest of it... especially if one is a practitioner of Tantra... but if one mentions the word "Tantra" to a westerner, they will believe it is just a fancy word for "sex" but those who understand Tantra fully, will realise that it is anything BUT fornication under the guise of "spirituality" but you can't tell people that who have already made up their minds...and those who have already made their minds up and firmly (and stubbornly) believe an erroneous premise to be true no matter what evidence is presented, cannot be educated to the contrary because they simply refuse to be...their minds have been shut off, closed down and there is no salvation for them either.

You can share your experiences, I can share mine, but do you seriously believe they will make a difference to even ONE person? There is nothing wrong with living in eternal hope though, as long as it doesn't paralyze or cripple the rest of your life with bitterness and regret so you feel the requirement to project your fears onto others in order to find peace and a sense of closure within yourself...this does not work (or else I would have mastered it years ago).

No doubt you are going to find this offensive and rush to defend your position...it is what Human Beings DO when faced with a truth they cannot handle... but hey, maybe I am "possessed" too, because I say things that others don't want to hear - and I do so quite regularly.
Old 01-10-2019, 01:55 AM
Guide

Shivani Devi is absolutely right. What you or your husband may call 'kundalini' could be many things. The thing is if it doesn't actually act like kundalini, then perhaps it's NOT kundalini, right?

Honestly, it sounds more like your husband suffered from mental illness. I hope he got the help he appears to have so desperately needed.

Peace.

Willing to experience aloneness,
I discover connection everywhere;

Turning to face my fear,
I meet the warrior who lives within me;

Opening to my loss and pain and ignorance,
I remember who I am and what I'm here for.

Surrendering into emptiness,
I find fullness without end.

Each condition I flee from pursues me,
Each condition I welcome transforms me

and becomes itself transformed
into the blessing it always was.

~Jennifer Welwood~
Old 01-10-2019, 02:19 AM
Master

Hi jenriggs,

Thanks for sharing the experience. In as far as I can make out, there was a positive aspect to the ‘awakening’ followed by negativity after which, by employing free will your husband exited.

Once our vibrations are raised it is unlikely that entity attachments can occur unless there is an internal misalignment by way of fear or desire. Yet, who’s to say?

Instead of viewing the kundalini as something external to ourselves, if we view it as Divine energy ... the potential becoming kinetic ... the Shakti aspect of Shiva, if symbols can be used ... as our own consciousness awakening within the body, then we simply witness the blossoming or we may say unveiling of our awareness which always was and always is.

Rather than assigning the aspects of rage or negativity to an entity or fallen angel or any such alien being, perhaps it was simply your husbands own subconscious ferality manifesting for being cleansed.

No judgments here ... you know best what you have experienced. However, we are often quick to shift the blame for a traumatic experience to something external to us rather than looking within.

As far as chakras go, they are within our energy body corresponding to certain zones in the physical body. Kundalini, being divine energy aligns the five sheaths of our being with the omnipresent Oneness of which our awareness or true Self is integrated with. The unnerving aspect of the awakening is attributable to our rational mind resisting the natural happening.

Old 01-10-2019, 02:53 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by jenriggs
This is my warning to all of you. I was duped into the whole kundalini deception. My husband's kundalini was activated a few years ago. I always had a strange feeling towards it but thought it was a form of enlightenment. Let me tell you, my gut feelings and my intuition is right, and I have a warning. DO NOT GET INVOLVED WITH KUNDALINI! Kundalini is not enlightenment! It is not some"dormant" energy at the base of your spine that needs to wake up. This is a lie. PLEASE READ my story.

My husband finally realized that this "kundalini" is in fact an evil spirit that took over him, maybe even a fallen angel. It started with the "activation process", then with the opening of chakras, seeing and feeling energies and auras. At some point he thought he was a chosen one. He started to be able to heal people, hear and see crystal energies, and so forth.

I was jealous for some time, but still things didn't seem right. This is a man that had no interest whatsoever in anything spiritual, new age, occult, nothing. It was a spontaneous "
kundalini "activation" (in my words possession) He knew it as "kundalini". I knew all about it at that point and never talked about it with him because he had no interest in that stuff. I am not sure how he even knew the word.

He would get into these rages and would get violent for no reason. He seemed sometimes to not even remember. It was all simmering until August. I kept telling him that the kundalini in my opinion seems deceptive, but he wasn't listening.

Then he said he was hearing voices and was getting "information downloads" He said he learned numerology in a matter of 10 minutes, and understood the bible and the voice told him it was an archangel. He believed it. I told him not to. Then all of a sudden he was doing sorts of magic and the voice told him he was going to be like God and it will help him. He snapped out of it and realized he was being lied to and somehow cast this spirit out. he said he performed an exorcism on himself.

That was the kundalini spirit. He no longer has any physic abilities. He is back to how he was before the kundalini was "activated" he doesn't wear crystals any more.

You guys, I didn't believe it before. I wanted all that you guys do - "ascension" "psychic abilities" reaching higher levels of awareness. But please, don't mess with this kundalini. IT IS A LIE.

You can even look back at my old posts and I can prove to you I was sold into this stuff as well. Satanist also believe in the kundalini, so what does that tell you. Sorry about this long post (I actually can make it longer to tell you just how possessed he was) but I figure no one reads that far down the page. I am not religious, I just have seen it with my own eyes. Kundalini is a slow burn, but it will take a hold of you once it bribes you into going deeper with these fake ascension and physic skills.

I know the majority f you will read this and make excuses to not believe. Say it was a mental condition and go on your merry way and try to get involved with kundalini. I don't blame you. I did the EXACT SAME THING. It feels good to chase after something that promises the things. But if I can reach one person, I did my duty.

Thanks for reading. I don't go on here much anymore, but I still wanted to share.

not everybody can handle the process. and i have no idea if he was experiencing kundalini. it can get wild. it takes or could take years for it and to settle down. and the mind has to become adjusted. its a lot to take in. but for many there is a light at the end of the tunnel.

i must say for me it was a couple of fascinating or one could say rough years. but after the process, the storys of it, and so on. for me worth more than anything i could imagine experience wise.

anyways in the end. if it really is kundalini, and one worked its way through the barriers. one is left with a joy and silence that irrespective of what is will be in the living experience. priceless.

i am living proof as are many more. about ten years after the chaos of the process. it was the hardest thing i have been through. i must say for me. although i get what your saying. i loved it. and love the light at the end of the tunnel as well.

You Hold ALL the Cards in YOU!
https://youtu.be/bESGLojNYSo

NEVER Give Up Your Power. ALL the POWER is in YOU!
https://youtu.be/0KSOMA3QBU0
Old 01-10-2019, 07:15 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenriggs

I agree with you, kundalini is a demonic force and there is a lot of hidden information that does not cross over to the masses.

During my time in the kriya yoga circles, I only managed to get to Manipur, and it was an interesting experience. One night I layed in padmasana after my practice and all and close to midnight, the kundalini rose to the Manipura and I perceived a sun-like fire flaming outwardly and all over my body. I got sweaty and hot allover and I could perceive my chakras from an internal view and observe what was going on. And when ever I'd sit or lie down and focus* there, I'd perceive that sun-like fire flaming and increasing all throughout the body. I used this energy for healing successfully and for work in the non-physical world. I did feel like a Boss too!
*To those who practice or at least have heard of this stuff, the name of the technique is Navi Kriya.

I had anger fits, lots of sexual desire, and basically an increase in the base tendencies of the body. And in the Manipur days, that's when I started getting Into occult work. A small wise girl also showed me how to get from the Manipur into Anahata.

I have not yet met anyone on the forum who has completed kundalini activation. Without the necessary knowledge in invoking this force, it takes a very very long time. But I tell you that with the right occult knowledge, you can attain conplete Manipur activation in three months. The three lower chakras aren't a big deal, the other three are a tad more challenging.

I say, the truth in the core of our beings is better than whatever is close to the butt. Lets search instead for the truth.
Old 01-10-2019, 07:37 AM
Guide

Thank you for sharing your story.

I actually fully agree with Shivani on this issue. This may be controversial, but I largely disagree with the host of Hindu gurus and Sadhus who try to marry Christianity and Hinduism to make it more palatable to Western Audiences. It just becomes some wishy-washy fake spirituality in the process. I don't think that you can be a Christian and experience a real Kundalini awakening, without any issues. The role of Christianity is to keep the Serpent down and is seen as the adversary, to be defeated.

Christians believe that all pagan gods and goddesses are demons, without exception. Therefore, since Kundalini is also a goddess, not just a biological mechanism, or an energy, she is in fact a demon from the Christian perspective as are all the Hindu and Buddhist deities, from Vishnu to Shiva and everyone in between. In fact, since Shiva is associated with the Serpent and the Trident (as was Poseidon and Enki, btw), I often wonder if Christians based their concept of the Devil partly on Shiva.

Muslims certainly thought that Hindus were devil-worshippers and slaughtered Hindus by the tens of millions as a result. The same thing happened to the Yazidis, whose peacock angel (Melek Taus, also knows as Murugan in India) was believed to be Shaitan, which is why the lovely, merciful and kind monotheists raped, murdered and pillaged them into near-extinction a few years ago.

Now, I'm sorry that your husband has had such a negative experience, it is likely that he was simply possessed by an entity, which used him as a conduit to have some fun in the physical world. In this instance, the mechanism that is used for possession is actually the Kundalini (which is biological on the level of the physical), but the energy flow is reversed as the entity latches on to the base chakra and sucks out the energy from the brain. Superficially, an entity possession may resemble a genuine Kundalini Awakening, however, it is anything, but. I think in your husband's case, the fact he had no real interest in spirituality and did not actually do anything to bring about a Kundalini activation, should have been a red flag. Again, I understand, that you're trying to warn people here, but it is a complex issue and it is important not to throw the baby out with the bathwater.

I am only speculating here, but what I think may have happened to your husband, is that he had the beginnings of a genuine Kundalini awakening, which attracted the attention of an entity, though I won't speculate as to its intentions. It then decided to latch on and parasite the energy that was awakening in your husband, using it for its own purposes.
Old 01-10-2019, 08:35 AM
Master
As always one needs to get to the heart of the issue and the topic at hand and then see if there is a match. Like other's have pointed out, we can be speaking of kundalini and be referencing something that is not that.

I think it's best to have an open mind about things for sure but at a point one will not doubt themselves. As said on the matrix thread, if one is easily influenced and deluded then one's belief system can create a distortion of reality lived and experienced.

It becomes a brainwashing affair of the mind and the heart.

My kundalini started young of age and continued to process for twenty years and within that time I had got to realize myself and I had encountered many entities both good and bad so to speak.

This is why when it is suggested that an ascended master is a soulless entity that is deceiving the masses then I know without a doubt that this is untrue.

In regards to the OP there could potentially be something amiss here or there could be a premature activation that has not integrated or aligned with mind-body.

My 20 year process created a lot of symptoms in the early days and I suppose this is why many go to genuine guru types for guidance .. but alas nowadays you can get a weekend kundalini course in your local hall and pay a fee then be on your way ...

Maybe it's a generation thing and peeps just want a quick fix weekend enlightenment course and skip the integral process along with the understanding of that . lol .

x daz x
Old 01-10-2019, 08:59 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoOne
Thank you for sharing your story.

I actually fully agree with Shivani on this issue. This may be controversial, but I largely disagree with the host of Hindu gurus and Sadhus who try to marry Christianity and Hinduism to make it more palatable to Western Audiences. It just becomes some wishy-washy fake spirituality in the process. I don't think that you can be a Christian and experience a real Kundalini awakening, without any issues. The role of Christianity is to keep the Serpent down and is seen as the adversary, to be defeated.

Christians believe that all pagan gods and goddesses are demons, without exception. Therefore, since Kundalini is also a goddess, not just a biological mechanism, or an energy, she is in fact a demon from the Christian perspective as are all the Hindu and Buddhist deities, from Vishnu to Shiva and everyone in between. In fact, since Shiva is associated with the Serpent and the Trident (as was Poseidon and Enki, btw), I often wonder if Christians based their concept of the Devil partly on Shiva.

Muslims certainly thought that Hindus were devil-worshippers and slaughtered Hindus by the tens of millions as a result. The same thing happened to the Yazidis, whose peacock angel (Melek Taus, also knows as Murugan in India) was believed to be Shaitan, which is why the lovely, merciful and kind monotheists raped, murdered and pillaged them into near-extinction a few years ago.

Now, I'm sorry that your husband has had such a negative experience, it is likely that he was simply possessed by an entity, which used him as a conduit to have some fun in the physical world. In this instance, the mechanism that is used for possession is actually the Kundalini (which is biological on the level of the physical), but the energy flow is reversed as the entity latches on to the base chakra and sucks out the energy from the brain. Superficially, an entity possession may resemble a genuine Kundalini Awakening, however, it is anything, but. I think in your husband's case, the fact he had no real interest in spirituality and did not actually do anything to bring about a Kundalini activation, should have been a red flag. Again, I understand, that you're trying to warn people here, but it is a complex issue and it is important not to throw the baby out with the bathwater.

I am only speculating here, but what I think may have happened to your husband, is that he had the beginnings of a genuine Kundalini awakening, which attracted the attention of an entity, though I won't speculate as to its intentions. It then decided to latch on and parasite the energy that was awakening in your husband, using it for its own purposes.
Very nicely expressed and on point. Maybe if the husband had a negative energy parasite to start with, it may have also managed to convince him that what he was experiencing was a "Kundalini awakening" in order to pacify the ego.

Who confirmed the Kundalini awakening? So as to make it anything other than what I "think it is" which would be just a tad presumptuous anyway...just a tad.

I mean, when one has been weaned on the Hatha Yoga Pradipika by Swami Svatmarama, Patanjali's Yoga Sutras, Saundarya Lahari by Adi Shankaracharya, the works of Matsyendranath, the Yoga Kundali Upanishad and anything ever published by Sir John Woodrofe and Harish Johari...only about 1% of what I merely "think" about Kundalini would be enough to drive the average person without as much usable brain capacity as myself quite insane anyway because, like running said, not everybody can cope with it.

I still have a few problems with lifestyle changes I am trying to get a handle on...had some problems with rogue nervous energy due to a pre existing imbalance that unless Kundalini rose up, I wouldn't have ever acknowledged it and sought to better myself anyway, so sometimes an awakening is also a "wake-up call" and one you choose to ignore at your dire peril...this is what "shaman sickness" is.

Others may believe in demons...believe that I am possessed by one, but what happens if I don't believe that demons exist? I would just have to take another's "word for it" and when it comes to egotistical agendas for whatever motive, human beings are not the most reliable source of information on the planet when it comes to unbiased observations and perceptions.

One thing I DO know is that if my Kundalini had not raised up, I wouldn't be able to speak this way...I would be trembling in the corner and stuttering my words...afraid to speak up due to fear of repercussion and reprisal.
Old 01-10-2019, 09:02 AM
Seeker

Lightbulb

Ahhh kundalini... I have no clue what that is. But there are two natural ways of awakening and ascension. Then there are 2 unatural ways of doing the same. Kundalini falls under unnatural. But I know some kundalini masters that are not bad people at all... They just wanted to be "like" GOD