Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 15-05-2019, 07:57 PM
Knower
that dark figure reminds me of a chat with a lightworker, he kept calling it archons, it's like if you are rather new to this you'll probably experience these parasites or archons or negative entities as they call it. apparently this has scared and frightened people and they've gone off path because of these encounters, it seems to work on your fears and worries to scare you. i think this explains the christian spiritual warfare idea but then if you can see past that and get over all the fear based talk and ascend and raise vibration you sort of gain control over this according to this lightworker i spoke to.
Old 15-05-2019, 07:58 PM
Master
Quote:
If I could offer a word of advice? Don't get so caught up in your own details. Also, I think the messages from your dreams are clear but your ego and distractions with the micro-details are keeping you from seeing it clearly.

Nail on the head.
Old 16-05-2019, 02:23 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by RealityShifter
This forum can seriously rename itself from spiritual to UNspiritual!

Welcome to 2019.

Would you care to come back to the present moment and share your current experience?
Old 11-11-2019, 07:00 PM
Pathfinder
Any other opinions, than 'it is all in your head'?
Old 12-11-2019, 02:06 AM
Knower

Hi Realityshifter,

I went through your posts (Not All), specially the awakening one. You wrote in the end that it was the proof you were looking for.

Why were you looking for some proof ? Lets discuss this first. I understand that awakening for is different for everyone and that depends on so many other factors (Don't want to go into that). I rmr my awakening, it just happened once. The burst of energy and when i woke up. My body was WARM for real. Even under and AC, i couldnt control the heat. And the room was so chill that i was using a thick blanket.

You know any skeptical mind would need proofs. But you know why we dont seek proofs ?
Because its just the beginning of the long process, wnother dimension has been opened and that becomes a part of your living reality( Every Day life) that you start wondering may be THIS LIFE IS A DREAM I AM LIVING.

Not at all trying to say that your awakening was not genuine.
But what i am trying to say is that whats the take away ? A mind that is looking for proofs ? Certainly not.

About the diving and coming back to body.
This has happened to me alot of times. When you meditate, you gain some awareness. Even in dream, you are AWARE that i this is maybe not real or let me put it this way, that my body wont be hurt.

I have been in this state, and you know escape happens when you dive in or just open your eyes(If you are that aware). Or dive in, becaus thats the death of your dream and you wake up.

So brother, my advice would be to you. That DONT HOLD ON to any experience, dont look for meanings and proofs, because believe me you will never find real PROOFS. Because if anyone had any proofs to hold on to, they wouldev certainly showed the world.

Rather, it is the REALIZATION of truth. Which has always beenx and will always be there .

I hope this helps :)
Old 12-11-2019, 12:06 PM
Knower

And yes, i used to be very curious to get some meaning out of my dreams. Everyday when i woke up, i used to waste an hour on trying to rmr the dream and then to make some meaning out of it.

But then i left all this with a thought.

Okay so IF you had something spectacular in your dream and it has a meaning. You find it . Then what ? Then what happens ? Nothing. Just a little boost to ego that i am progressing.

Dreams dont take you any closer to reality. Now i dont pay any attention to them . And i see some crazy dreams. Because i know its not worth to rmr then and to get a meaning since they will get me nowhere.

If Divine wants to approach you through a dream. Youll rmr that dream no matter what, the experience will be something else and indiacribable
Old 12-11-2019, 07:33 PM
JustASimpleGuy

Have you asked on dreamviews forum? There's a Beyond Dreaming sub-forum described as "A place for the discussion of Out of Body Experiences (OBEs), Astral Projections (APs), Shared Dreams, Precognitive Dreams, and other dream related phenomena."

https://www.dreamviews.com/forum.php
Old 13-11-2019, 08:35 PM
Knower

Fine,

perhaps you deserve to know as much of the truth that i am able to reveal to you.

Maybe a lot of people do.

You're someone who seeks spiritual knowledge and enlightening introspective experiences, and divulge your entire self within the spirit. I know this because I am the same way. I have had similar experiences to you, but as someone who has experienced and learned many things I am reluctant to give you the validation you are seeking because the truth must be accepted by the self and the self must be full of the spirit in order to accept it.

you must understand the connections between ourselves and the natural world in a way that most people are encouraged to reject are left vulnerable to a lot of darkness in both the spiritual and physical world because there is no guide book, there are no rules, we understand just how abstract and symbolic and literal and seemingly crazy the actual whole of reality is and not everyone, not even all spiritual people actually understand that. We are all here seeking at different times, different lightwaves of energy that we move like fluid through the universe with the experience and memory because a universe desires to have that experience and memory not just for the sake of the individual but all energy in the entirety of everything.

I read your words, I hear your words, I see your experiences and I am blessed and cursed to know that what you seek are the same things that I have sought and found only to be burdened with a debt of silence that can only be traded for insanity for the sanctity of a spiritual law that both liberates and condemns because the Truth is privileged to the pure. Pure of heart, pure intent, or as an innocent means to help rather than the selfish pursuit of sacred knowledge to validate the ego because humanity has an inherent desire to control the chaos of the universe that is beyond itself.

Your dreams all express that desire for control and knowledge. You KNOW those weren't your parents, so you didn't give them any mind or attention, you seem to be very trusting of how aware you perceive yourself in your dreams that perhaps you have grown arrogant to realize that perhaps you are not in control and your spirit is expressing the control that you desire, and dark entities see that vulnerability in your strength and wish to utilize it to make a presence in reality through you.

I've seen the singularity you wish to speak of, I've heard the humming, I've been in between the spaces and I've been burdened with the Truth that can't be shared and shown why I am not worthy of sharing it nor was I worthy of receiving it in the first place, but you seek and you shal find.

All of the comments that have been offered to you are help and perspectives or defense against your arrogance. You forget that this is a place for spiritual people who are empathic, wise, and knoweledgeable and maybe you should think to yourself if you're not getting the answers you want

maybe you're asking the wrong questions.

or maybe even try to be satisfied with the truth as it is instead of attempting to shift your reality to how you want it to be.

and the people who are offering their help do so on here with pure intent, they are not out to degrade your spiritual beliefs, only to offer a different perspective which is what many on here do by default.

What you are looking for, are people like me. And you probably expect me to validate your spiritual experiences but the spirit that guides me tells me that it would not be wise to do so. You are looking for someone to follow you but you are not one to lead in terms of spirit.

I do not place judgement on you, this does not come from my ego by the spirit of the creator, I do not have a reason to forgive you and I am not suggesting you apologize. You are learning, you have power within you but it is no different than the power that every being with consciousness holds within themselves, from the smallest organism, to the spirit of the water, to the mind of mankind and everything in between. We are like receptors for the universe and when we get too absolved in ourselves our experiences are only about ourselves. When we set out on a purpose to help others, our experiences, spritual and physical, become about the world around us, and those dreams, those visions, ideas, and guides are used to help heal not just yourself, but to heal your community.

My community includes my family, the people, the plants, the earth, the spirits, the creator. My emotions and intentions extend to to these elements because I have connected with them, because I desired to connect with them, because I sought to understand the design of their being and interconnection with each other.

In this pursuit of spiritual knowledge, there are guards and guides. The guards stem from the darkness, they represent the fear of the unknown or uncertainty. The guides stem from light, they present to you the wisdom from what you have seen in the light, they represent knowledge and comfort.

these guides and guards manifest themselves in our spiritual experiences--we assume the guards are evil because the feeling they send us. But it is not a matter of good or evil, those are two sides to the same coin. It is a matter of acknowledging they were set in place by the creator on our paths that the Creator has laid before us to follow.

The knowledge and wisdom you seek you are not ready for, go with the pace of the universe, don't try to get ahead of it. Take some time to connect with nature, and help a stranger even if you think they don't deserve it.

it's not all in your head btw, because what's in your head didn't come from your head it came from what you've been fed. Take control of what you eat.
Old 14-11-2019, 03:41 AM
Pathfinder
Jay.kishan thanks for your response, but I already found all the evidence I need or maybe they found me.

[quote=JustASimpleGuy]Have you asked on dreamviews forum? There's a Beyond Dreaming sub-forum described as "A place for the discussion of Out of Body Experiences (OBEs), Astral Projections (APs), Shared Dreams, Precognitive Dreams, and other dream related phenomena."/QUOTE]

I was there, they ban me for trolling, they thought all of this was a fabrication or maybe they were too scared of what I was saying. So lesson learned Lucid Dreaming forum = all skeptics!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CcolTonS7

What you are looking for, are people like me. And you probably expect me to validate your spiritual experiences but the spirit that guides me tells me that it would not be wise to do so. You are looking for someone to follow you but you are not one to lead in terms of spirit.

I'm not looking for followers, sorry.

Quote:
I do not place judgement on you, this does not come from my ego by the spirit of the creator, I do not have a reason to forgive you and I am not suggesting you apologize.

I don't think I will apologize for something that even yourself can't understand. Did I hurt your plant?
Quote:
You are learning, you have power within you but it is no different than the power that every being with consciousness holds within themselves

I will have to disagree with you on that.

Good Lord, everybody read it and nobody understood what I was talking about, maybe I will write a summary for everyone.
Old 14-11-2019, 05:01 AM
ImthatIm

The questions I want to ask are: Is there anyone who has experienced something similar to this? and Is there anybody who can explain what this means?
In short "What the heck happened to me?"

Sounds like your having a heck of a ride.
Quick answers may not come.