Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Judaism

Old 05-04-2012, 01:03 AM
Master
I do plenty of investigating. Too much probably. Which leads to all manner of grisly discoveries. As well as good ones of course.

The Humility, the Pride and the Humiliation.
Old 05-04-2012, 01:07 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Honza
I do plenty of investigating. Too much probably. Which leads to all manner of grisly discoveries. As well as good ones of course.

Honza... I'm not talking about investigating by thinking or reading... but in the quiet open space within yourself.

Xan

Old 05-04-2012, 09:26 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xan
Honza... I'm not talking about investigating by thinking or reading... but in the quiet open space within yourself.
Xan

The quiet space within myself seems soooo far away that it would takes ages for me to reach it. Not only that, I'm not sure if trying to reach it is the best thing to do.

Old 05-04-2012, 10:05 AM
Guide
Honza,
With respect God is indeed back on earth as an Avatar.
In pure light and truth.
Krishna.
Old 05-04-2012, 11:37 AM
Master
Quote:
The quiet space within myself seems soooo far away that it would takes ages for me to reach it. Not only that, I'm not sure if trying to reach it is the best thing to do.

Maybe later some time you'll feel more up to it.

Xan

Old 05-04-2012, 02:49 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by krishna
Honza,
With respect God is indeed back on earth as an Avatar.
In pure light and truth.
Krishna.

Hello,

That is not what I meant. I did not mean an incarnated God. There are plenty of those. I meant a God who could spiritually warm up the whole reality.

The God who is all of us and who is between all of us. You probably don't believe in such a being....

Old 05-04-2012, 06:33 PM
Master
Who or what do you think is keeping the whole reality alive and warm now?

Xan

Old 06-04-2012, 09:38 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xan
Who or what do you think is keeping the whole reality alive and warm now?

Xan
You are adonai,

Bow
Old 07-04-2012, 07:27 AM
larty35

Quote:
Hello,

That is not what I meant. I did not mean an incarnated God. There are plenty of those. I meant a God who could spiritually warm up the whole reality.

The God who is all of us and who is between all of us. You probably don't believe in such a being....

Hello Honza,

What do you believe those incarnated gods are here to do?

Larty
Old 07-04-2012, 05:06 PM
Yamah

"I have to disagree Yamah in only that I think it's the Shekinah that's been in exile and is returning now. She represents all the Goddess energy we're encountering. We've all been under Paternal institutions and religions for the last several thousand years. She represents God's Presence in a spiritual way. She is the latter I AM of I Am that I AM imo."

Interesting idea. I'm not quoting my own notions and ideas though, I'm quoting volumes and volumes of kabbalistic literature. Also keep in mind that the 'paternal institutions' were all man-made.

"We are the ones who ran off into external sensory involvement, small fixed identities and too much thinking.
Letting go of those, we find the divine couldn't possibly come and go but is right here where it's always been."
Beautiful words Xan, as always.

"The quiet space within myself seems soooo far away that it would takes ages for me to reach it. Not only that, I'm not sure if trying to reach it is the best thing to do."
In a complicated world, the most complicated thing is finding simplicity. Furthermore, we must walk for miles before realizing that everything was right here all along. The realization cannot occur without the journey and simplicity cannot be reached so easily.