Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 21-10-2019, 01:07 AM
Knower

Dreamit of a flooded water coming to me

I saw a dream of normal routine of wandering the houses but in the end of dream I separated from my friends and was going in the main road suddenly flooded water flows and I drowend in that.I want to unterstand this that what was it.Actually there was no clouds or rain but only water comes to me and I drowned but my eyes opened and I got up from sleep.The scenes in the dream were not of this life

Last edited by rijhumal : 21-10-2019 at 08:38 AM.
Old 21-10-2019, 09:05 AM
Deactivated Account

Water are emotions. Deep rooted subconscious emotion. Perhaps, your stressed out about something or there are some hidden fears ( emotions) from an event in your daily life you haven't released.

Or.... maybe you needed to use the bathroom. Happens. : )

I get drowning/water type dreams when I am stressed. I recommend mindful meditation to release stress/tension.
Old 21-10-2019, 09:44 AM
Knower

Hello sir

Thank you clover you have opened my mind because It was related with my present emotional status but this is not some white describe future because my toxic mind made me to worry after this dream
Old 24-10-2019, 06:21 AM
Seeker

Dreams of floods often means rain is coming in your life. I would be careful if you are going camping, your body getting flooded in dreams is dangerous. There doesn’t have to be rain in the dream in my experience, the flood dreams are usually the most dangerous rain dreams. ☮️☮️☮️

The peace symbol has significant anti-rain qualities. I think rain is bad and unnatural. The word “camping” is anti-rain, also chanting “elixirs for camping”. Campfires are anti-rain too.

☮️☮️☮️☮️☮️☮️☮️☮️☮️☮️☮️☮️☮️☮️☮️☮️☮️☮️☮️☮️☮️☮️☮️☮️☮️ ☮️

Dreams for peace symbols.

Peace symbol power!!!

Last edited by Jade 61616 : 24-10-2019 at 07:27 AM.