Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations

Old 22-10-2019, 06:09 AM
Seeker

You get manifestations from physical things

I wanted tell everyone on this forum how you get manifestations from physical things. It could even be hidden in a box or a closet, you don’t even have to look at it. Physical things also effect your mood and thoughts, even if hidden.

If you are living with people, they could ruin an entire subject for you by bring one bad book into the house. Paper work is dangerous in real reality, I live in the real reality! It is possible to do much good with paper work also!

I will try Use more good vocabulary for rest of post. Only civilian papers for me.

Civilians paper work only ☮️☮️☮️☮️☮️☮️☮️☮️☮️☮️☮️☮️☮️☮️☮️☮️☮️☮️☮️☮️☮️
Peace symbol paper work. ☮️☮️☮️☮️☮️☮️☮️☮️☮️☮️☮️☮️☮️☮️☮️☮️☮️☮️☮️
Civilian 88888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888 8888
Civilian civilian civilian, civilian power, pleaidians, god power, angel power, civil, soul law

There that makes the post safer.

Here is an experiment for you all:
Try writing down a word or phrase over and over, 30 or 80 times.
You can make it more powerful by adding numbers.
Example: civilian 88888888
I recommend letting it sit for about a day, then sit it on FIRE 🔥🔥🔥!

You could always print it out on printer, you should get manifestations from burning it.
Old 23-10-2019, 07:07 PM
Seeker

Wrong forum

Sorry I meant to post this in manifestation forum.
Old 30-10-2019, 11:19 AM
Ascender
In Psychology this is considered "superstitious thinking." In law of attraction only what you believe can be thus if you assign negative meaning to an object then sure you have that sort of power to cause yourself trouble like that.
Old 03-11-2019, 01:39 AM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissCreativeSpirit
In Psychology this is considered "superstitious thinking." In law of attraction only what you believe can be thus if you assign negative meaning to an object then sure you have that sort of power to cause yourself trouble like that.

In a National Geographic I looked at a picture of Buddhist sitting underneath big stacks of Buddhist scriptures, they were trying to absorb wisdom just by being around books.

Try buying statues, if it’s a good one you will get lots of manifestation from it.