Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 10-10-2019, 11:54 PM
Newbie ;)

Soul connection

I am having the weirdest experience ever. Three or four months ago my husband found out one of his friends lives in our condo complex. For a couple of weeks he was always over there hanging out and I was pretty ****ed off. I finally met his friend and noticed something different about him. When he came over for the first time he did not acknowledge me or say hi. Just walked passed me and walked out. There wasn't much of an interaction for a while I would just ignore him and not think of it. I was also kind of resentful at him for taking my time away from my husband since they were spending a lot of time together. I also was not so thrilled he was drinking with my husband because my husband has had alcohol problems in the past.

This friend is really kind and loving towards my son. He will buy him toys here and there and bring him snacks. I started to warm up to him a little bit and I started to take notice that he was seeking my approval in some way. Maybe he didn't think I liked him or something. I was pretty neutral on my thoughts and feelings. I wasn't attracted to him nor cared for his personality that much. He was just there to me. When I go back and think of our interactions in the past months we always glanced at each other...never looked into each others eyes though because it was too weird for me to do that. Soon I started wanting him around and I couldn't figure out why...maybe a "knowing" of some sort that I couldn't quite figure out. I also would think of him a lot but still neutral on the guy.
One night I had some cannabis and a huge rush of energy came over me from my heart to my sacral chakras. I then realized this guy was pretty special in my life and ever since then I have felt this crazy energy and want him around all of the time. One day we finally locked eyes for a long few seconds and I felt this intense shock in my body and time stood still and I could tell it affected him too. Everything in my body felt like jello and I couldn't breathe.
At this point I don't know what it is I feel. I feel unconditional love like he is my family or child or even a true love and a magnetism I have NEVER ever experienced with anyone in my life. This was an accidental encounter and I never thought I'd ever experience anything like this. I've had crushes in my life but nothing like this and it is a very scary and intense experience. I have no sexual attraction its purely from my heart. Every time he is around I feel this energy and it lasts for days and lets up a little bit when I haven't seen him in a few days however he is on my mind 24/7 like a crazy obsession.
Lately I have let my guard down and am trying to connect with him in a friendly way. I have experienced synchronicities and strange psychic experiences: I started seeing the number 33 a lot last summer like everywhere not just on clocks. When I met this guy I started to see 11:11. One day when he came over my son and I were working on math flash cards and the one card that was out was 11+11. My full birth day is in his phone number. My birthday is 717...whenever I ask to confirm if this is a soul bond I will see that number. He bought me my favorite snack without knowing what it was. He usually brings me cannabis (for free) and I will ask my husband to text him to see if he has any after my husband not talking to him for a couple days and soon after he'll text my husband and ask if I want some or he will just bring it over FOR ME without me asking. Or i will think of how I want him to come over and he will show up. There is a weird chemistry between us. We will just look at each other and I feel like we understand each other. We look into each others eyes. It is just hard to really get to know him because I never get time alone with him because my husband is always around. I have his phone number but I will not text him out of respect for my husband...I am just scared too. I am working on developing a friendship with him and it seems like we are connecting on that level. We are pretty shy around each other but I can feel like he wants to connect but we do not know how to.
When I see him I want what he has...kindness and loving heart. He also acts like a playful child which I usually wouldn't want in anyone but he brings me back to more innocent times. He is the type of guy that is a free spirit and goes with the flow and I am 100 more times happier with him in my life. At this point I feel like this is a very important soul connection and I won't put a label on it, but I do believe he came into my life to change me and make me happier. I have been super lonely for years because I couldn't really connect to people and not only did he come into my life but I met another new friend too at the same time that I have a lot in common with. I don't know this is just strange and I can't figure it out. I just hope it works out for the best. My husband has been threatening me with divorce since we got married and even told this friend about our relationship problems so whatever happens happens I guess. I would never cheat on my husband if I had that opportunity either. My heart is just pulling out of my chest and this guy will not get out of my head. I try to distract myself and nothing works. I feel guilty for it but at the same time I feel like there is a reason for it too beyond human understanding.
Old 11-10-2019, 11:50 AM
Master
Hello,

Soul connections can bring out the best in us. That desire to be happier will surface. I see things like this as an awakening of some kind. More like increased awareness than anything else.

I suspect self reflection will lead you to insights about yourself and your potentials. This guy sees you in a way you need to see yourself is my guess.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 11-10-2019, 01:29 PM
Suspended
Obviously, there's no real connection or relationship with your husband other than to ask him to text his friend to bring you cannabis and a child you have together.

You seem to be taken so much in by this guy that your main concern is not to work your marriage problems out but, cannabis that seems to be the connection starting point with your husband's friend.

The only thing you seem to be working on is cheating on your husband with his friend. That I guess , will be a great release of all of the frustrations from your marriage and husband.

My suggestion is, work on your marriage's problems for the sake of your child and if you cannot resolve these together with your husband then, why for the sake of your child again, get that divorce?.

You obviously , do not love each other so what is the point of being together especially if the child has been the result of foolishness and irresponsibility as well as emotional immaturity of both of you?.

Maybe a divorce is what is required for both of you to grow up, apart and going your separate ways.
Old 11-10-2019, 07:21 PM
Newbie ;)

Thank you for your reply.

We had my child before we were married so yes it was from irresponsibility and foolishness. We were young. We do love each other and have a friendship however we just cannot work together. We never could. I am not one to have an affair because I uphold a moral code. I just cannot do that to someone. I have enough karma from other things unrelated to my husband and do not want anymore of it.

My husband does have a connection with this guy. They talk almost everyday and hang out a few times a week together. I know the grass isn't necessarily greener on the other side and if I did anything I would hurt a lot of people and possibly get burned in the end. I think my plan is to just go with the flow and use logic with this one. I just didn't expect this to happen ever in my life. It's confusing and heartbreaking. Also causes a lot of guilt.

Is it a temptation? A test? I don't know or is it a way for me to get out of my comfort zone and move on to something else, like you said a divorce. Maybe people come into our lives to shake things up a little even if you are not meant to be with them. Only time will tell.
Old 11-10-2019, 07:32 PM
Newbie ;)

Thank you for your reply.

We had my child before we were married so yes it was from irresponsibility and foolishness. We were young. We do love each other and have a friendship however we just cannot work together. We never could. I am not one to have an affair because I uphold a moral code. I just cannot do that to someone. I have enough karma from other things unrelated to my husband and do not want anymore of it.

My husband does have a connection with this guy. They talk almost everyday and hang out a few times a week together. I know the grass isn't necessarily greener on the other side and if I did anything I would hurt a lot of people and possibly get burned in the end. I think my plan is to just go with the flow and use logic with this one. I just didn't expect this to happen ever in my life. It's confusing and heartbreaking. Also causes a lot of guilt.

Is it a temptation? A test? I don't know or is it a way for me to get out of my comfort zone and move on to something else, like you said a divorce. Maybe people come into our lives to shake things up a little even if you are not meant to be with them. Only time will tell.
Old 11-10-2019, 07:50 PM
Newbie ;)

[Soul connections can bring out the best in us. That desire to be happier will surface. I see things like this as an awakening of some kind. More like increased awareness than anything else.

I suspect self reflection will lead you to insights about yourself and your potentials. This guy sees you in a way you need to see yourself is my guess.]

I have had an awakening recently after years of depression. I have been seeking spirituality for years and always believed in the whole soul connection and reincarnation thing. I finally got to the point of accepting that we are all ONE most recently. Seems like after I had this, I slowly started to be more positive and making sure I do not hurt others as much as I can. Right away good people have been coming into my life. I sometimes wonder if my husbands meeting has to deal with meeting this person because I wouldn't have ever met him otherwise. And yeah he brings back the child I used to have in me that I lost because I became pretty rigid. I have always had that carefree child like attitude in me however I felt like I couldn't bring it anymore and that is what caused a lot of my depression and was due to suppressing who I really was. But I am trapped in this push and pull inside of what is moral and immoral and it is definitely challenging certain beliefs I have.
Old 11-10-2019, 08:27 PM
Suspended
Hello Thirtythree1111,

I do feel a lot of pain coming out from your first messages, including the one to me (my throat chackra hurts) and I am very sorry for this.

There is nothing to feel guilty about because you have not acted out of integrity or against your beliefs. Especially, you should not feel guilty about any feelings you may have and have.

Your husband has absolutely no right to be threatening you with divorce since marriage or anything else that may cause you to feel bad or scared of being alone and maybe this is an underlying fear you may have or had.

This is not a respectful communication or relationship or behavior on his behalf and I think you should not allow these threats or any threats to continue any longer.

You deserve to be happy, alive and not depressed or miserable and if this marriage does not make you happy and the differences between you cannot be resolved then, it is best to consider your health, peace of mind and just leave or end this.

In any case, you have to "work together" for your child together, for many years to come, if your child is young, and you have to work together for the sake of your child.

However, you do not have to be together, if being together does not work and what works is solely a friendship and good relationship on this level for the sake of your child.

Most of all, you do not have to be together because you had a child together. A peaceful, healthy, respectful environment is much better than two parents under the same roof, arguing, fighting and threatening the one with divorce the other, creating a whole havoc , devastation and upset to the child.

I wish someone had taught me as a child that, not all relationships work out and it is best certain relationships to end. It would have saved me from a lot of hardship but, this is a completely different story and the thread not about me.

A friend of mine was on the brisk of divorce and had actually made that decision. However, they both decided as a last resort to go to a couple's therapist or counselor which in the end, save the marriage and the relationship turned from being on the brisk of divorce to a good one.

Why do you not try this last resort and if it does not work out, just set yourself free and follow your heart's desires for another man without any guilt?.
Old 11-10-2019, 09:27 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThirtyThree1111
[Soul connections can bring out the best in us. That desire to be happier will surface. I see things like this as an awakening of some kind. More like increased awareness than anything else.

I suspect self reflection will lead you to insights about yourself and your potentials. This guy sees you in a way you need to see yourself is my guess.]

I have had an awakening recently after years of depression. I have been seeking spirituality for years and always believed in the whole soul connection and reincarnation thing. I finally got to the point of accepting that we are all ONE most recently. Seems like after I had this, I slowly started to be more positive and making sure I do not hurt others as much as I can. Right away good people have been coming into my life. I sometimes wonder if my husbands meeting has to deal with meeting this person because I wouldn't have ever met him otherwise. And yeah he brings back the child I used to have in me that I lost because I became pretty rigid. I have always had that carefree child like attitude in me however I felt like I couldn't bring it anymore and that is what caused a lot of my depression and was due to suppressing who I really was. But I am trapped in this push and pull inside of what is moral and immoral and it is definitely challenging certain beliefs I have.

Hi,

That push/pull of not knowing what is best for us can be hard. This concept of oneness you have is excellent. I suggest using it to appreciate your higher self aspect of you is ready to be of assistance.

When you enter a meditative state and self talk with the higher self aspect of you I find it best to seek insights about your life circumstances. You will never be told what to do instead you will receive guidance on making some choices.

The thing to keep in mind is that we are Equally loved and supported no matter what choice we make. The idea is to find for your self the choice which most appeals to you. There is no reward or punishment related consequence for any thing you choose. Naturally any choice you make will effects others. Try and obtain insights about those things from your higher self.

Doing this will ease the stress associated with not knowing all the best answers. I hope these thoughts will be helpful.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 13-10-2019, 10:43 AM
Lorelyen

The grass is always greener on the other side - but you can never know how things will turn out until you've lived with the other side a while. Take care you don't do something you'll regret and always be aware of the cost to your children.

Don't be misled by those here prompting you to have a go. Be very sure first.