Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 01-10-2019, 07:34 PM
Master

One of my 'lower'tfs mind reads

I have come to experience we have more than one twinflame. Up to twelve. Its not the topic however, but to each their own.
One of them who is a lower tf to me, has mindread me, im quite annoyed, its thoughts and about different topics ive have been thinking and doing, hes went and posted images, and texts, specifically about these topics, fitting to the t. Thats going too far. He mustve sit and consciously read me, as hes psychic too. Like sit down and spying. Or he wouldnt have posted like that. And its public too! Im very annoyed! Have your tf done anything like this, and isnt this wayy over the line, and wayy over 'normal' telepathy??! Is there any way to stop this?
Old 04-10-2019, 01:34 PM
Knower

Marie, I have a feeling this is somewhat common, maybe not overtly every time but when working through a connection... or aware & trying to decipher the outcome. I'm relating what you say to my current t.f.. He sees us together in heaven.. I do too, but not sure how exactly it will be as I also have met members of my soul family.
Splitting from beginning of time, matrix like, & then to envision us with soul family back together.. I think the sensing, psychic-like ability is probably normal in ways.. But the abuse isn't good.
Can you block him? I detached from much of online social when the connection with my first t.f. guy... The one I am contact with now, another t.f. & likely the closest (though each connection is different and purposed), is more respectful of me.
Sounds like the t.f. you are talking about is trying to create conflict & distance, but cannot separate himself in healthy ways. Healthy would allow what needs to happen to happen.. without wanting to cause harm.
If you can detach, pull back, block the posts.. & try not to take on emotionally what he is saying about you.. this is 3D & closer to 1D (hell-like) than higher dimensions.. so always will be some confusion likely & working through/ letting go..... My first connect was notorious for trying to make me look bad... but I realized I didn't fall apart with his need to make me out to be something I am not. He acted more like an angry teenager in some ways... If it's soul family then it's kind of like assigning a role to each close member if need be & for now.. lol...
at least when things do not make sense. Asking "why" seems to soothe over the confusion & absurdity of it all... There often is an answer to the why
(I always ask God to Show me & (I try) to let go of that which does not make sense).. I see His (God's) Timing as key... source or however a person describes, to me it (soul connections) plays out into Heaven & over time to no time.
Old 04-10-2019, 04:54 PM
Master

This one is highly psychic. And into the dark. Compared to where im at.
I have blocked and ignored. That doesnt stop the astral visits, and tantric kundalini stuff. Ive not seen anything about him regarding posts or profile for ages, its just, when i do, its all whats been in my mind! I wouldnt known yes but he wouldve still done it, throwing MY MIND out there! I dont even know what to do because what can you do? Hed do it anyway, and would deny it all. Theres no proof! But I KNOW and HE know! Is there any way to block him from getting into my thoughts?
Its also disturbing when im with our near soulmate. The fact this lower tf has and are visiting astral and things going nuts destroys me enjoy the soulmate plus a higher tf whos also knocking. Astral of course.
I dont even dare to think of what would happen, if i met the other two, or they stood outside my door. And no i cant chose. When its that close you cant.
And, the highest tf and me have a mission, the lower thinks hes it, but running from it at the same time. The soulmate thinks hes it too.i know hes not.
But no im definitely not falling apart because theyre not here. But i miss the highest, but its not im dying. Im having things to do. Its more the mission that concerns me because that requires a coming together.