Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling > Channeled Messages

Old 11-08-2011, 11:36 PM
OceanWaves19161

Channeled Msg 12/08/2011

1)

Lucky breaks for a few, the need to tie up a few things, completion on many levels and financial abundance comming to a few. Some of you will be given number's apparently which you'll need to read the angel number bible to understand.

2) The universe is emitting large amounts of negative energy as old layers of are taken away. While this energy is particularly dark energy at the momment it is an important part of everyones growth. Some will feel as if they are struggling in sand and can't get out of it. Spirit asks the older souls, some of who are quite emotionally numb at the momment to keep an eye on the younger ones and to guide them as necessary. Much prejudice and racism is comming out. This is a deep old wound being released which is apparently the result of racism by white people. You may notice things intensify during the full moon. Indigoes are called to move forward and spread soothing and loving energy into the future. Some of you are not exherting enough masculine energy (action energy) in this area which will make the purification process alot harder for everyone involved. Spirit shows me the number 14 which means lean upon the angels to help you maintain a positive demeanour. I also get the number 33 which mean ascendant masters and others are working with you to assist and protect you.

* Just for everyones reference I am white and the white racism part is just what came through from spirit. I'm sorry if it offends anyone but I prefer to leave msgs untainted.
Old 12-08-2011, 06:29 PM
Ascender

Thank you! Where can you get an angel number bible?
Old 12-08-2011, 06:47 PM
Medium_Laura

Doreen Virtue Angel numbers @ Lady

http://www.amazon.com/Angel-Numbers-.../dp/1401905153

and Angel numbers 101

http://www.amazon.com/Angel-Numbers-...ref=pd_sim_b_1
Old 12-08-2011, 06:50 PM
Medium_Laura

Quote:
Originally Posted by OceanWaves19161
1)

Lucky breaks for a few, the need to tie up a few things, completion on many levels and financial abundance comming to a few. Some of you will be given number's apparently which you'll need to read the angel number bible to understand.

2) The universe is emitting large amounts of negative energy as old layers of are taken away. While this energy is particularly dark energy at the momment it is an important part of everyones growth. Some will feel as if they are struggling in sand and can't get out of it. Spirit asks the older souls, some of who are quite emotionally numb at the momment to keep an eye on the younger ones and to guide them as necessary. Much prejudice and racism is comming out. This is a deep old wound being released which is apparently the result of racism by white people. You may notice things intensify during the full moon. Indigoes are called to move forward and spread soothing and loving energy into the future. Some of you are not exherting enough masculine energy (action energy) in this area which will make the purification process alot harder for everyone involved. Spirit shows me the number 14 which means lean upon the angels to help you maintain a positive demeanour. I also get the number 33 which mean ascendant masters and others are working with you to assist and protect you.

* Just for everyones reference I am white and the white racism part is just what came through from spirit. I'm sorry if it offends anyone but I prefer to leave msgs untainted.

Interesting but racism is not just white people against others. Also so many have interbred that I doubt there is anyone that is 100% "White" in the world today.
Old 12-08-2011, 07:09 PM
Ascender

Thanks Laura!
Old 12-08-2011, 08:33 PM
OceanWaves19161

Hey,

They arn't saying that racism doesn't go back ways but apparently racism is more ingrained genetically atm in those from anglo celtic backgrounds.
Old 12-08-2011, 11:20 PM
Medium_Laura

I'd have to disagree with whom is "channeling" through you. No one race is "more racist" than another. If anyone should be P'd off it would be the Native Americans who got put on reservations so the "white man" could OWN the land.....
Old 13-08-2011, 12:19 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Medium_Laura
I'd have to disagree with whom is "channeling" through you. No one race is "more racist" than another. If anyone should be P'd off it would be the Native Americans who got put on reservations so the "white man" could OWN the land.....
In another life you could have been one of those white men putting the native american in his place. Cross my heart I'm not trying to tick you off. Some old trauma is being triggered.

It's all illusion. We've created it all for ourselves. We've all incarnated to be both good guys and bad guys, to experience and learn from both sides. I'm stating the obvious but sometimes we lose awareness and get caught up in our stuff.

I think we all realize here that genetic lines as well as individuals bear their own mix of trauma that gets acted out in ways we find unsavory. But ultimately it's all illusion and we're all clearing out ego distortions so our true inner selves can shine through.

So I guess this discussion has triggered me. I've been getting hammered for several months clearing my own stuff and doing a lot of kicking and screaming in the process. Letting go of old beliefs/ego distortions is very hard sometimes. We're all here to be ahead of the game, get our stuff cleared so we can be the calm ones and hold our frequency in the midst of potential chaos as more and more people start to clear.
Old 13-08-2011, 01:44 PM
Medium_Laura

I'm not ticked :) I'm Native in this life as was I in my last. I guess what really gets me is that almost every race has racist people. It's not just "whites" or "blacks" or "Asians" etc. I don't think "they" on the Other Side would channel through that whites are the most racist. How can you even gauge such a thing?

So I suppose the validity of WHO the OP is getting information from is my biggest beef.
Old 13-08-2011, 02:36 PM
justreal

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyVirgoxoxo
Thank you! Where can you get an angel number bible?

Angels 101, by Doreen Virtue - its good!