Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Lifestyle > Health

Old 13-03-2012, 08:42 PM
Knower
Prostate Health

I began using Saw Palmetto. Would like to hear from others on the results of this or other treatments.
Old 13-03-2012, 09:44 PM
Master
I use to eat lots of cucumber for zinc, but I end up getting prostate cancer anyway, oh well.
Old 13-03-2012, 10:29 PM
Master

Especially good for prostate health are:

Pomegranate juice - vitamin D - lycopene - zinc

NB: A high intake of dairy produce is directly linked to rates of prostate cancer.
If you have prostate cancer, which is a 'hormonal cancer', avoid dairy produce altogether. The growth hormones in dairy, in the main IGF-1, will fuel the cancer.

http://holy-lance.blogspot.com
Old 14-03-2012, 07:40 PM
Knower
So far my situation is this; I was having to get up to use the bathroom 4 times each night. Started using Saw Palmetto a couple of nights ago - only had to do so twice. Big improvement.
Old 14-03-2012, 10:49 PM
Master
Have you been to the doctor for a test, such as prostate, and diabetes?.
Old 15-03-2012, 12:22 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by psychoslice
Have you been to the doctor for a test, such as prostate, and diabetes?.

Yes, I go for a checkup twice a year, and addressed this.
Old 15-03-2012, 01:09 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swingdance
Yes, I go for a checkup twice a year, and addressed this.
And everything is OK ?.
Old 15-03-2012, 01:37 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by psychoslice
And everything is OK ?.

As far as something serious like cancer it is.
Old 15-03-2012, 01:44 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swingdance
As far as something serious like cancer it is.
Well there's other things also that can go wrong, such as enlarged prostate, or just an inflamed prostate.

I had pain in my pelvic area for nearly two years before the doctor found that it was cancer of the prostate, I even told them that i think it could be my prostate, but they said, "no i don't think so", those jerks.
Old 15-03-2012, 03:56 AM
Knower
Yes, it is enlarged or so my provider informed me at the time. He did prescribe medication, but didn't see much of a difference so I didn't continue with it plus it made me feel sick. Saw Palmetto on the other hand has as I said made a difference.