Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Closed Thread

Old 15-03-2015, 08:38 PM
Aquahorse

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivy
And the point you felt you needed to prove to everyone was that the people here aren't enlightened.

Can you explain to me aquahorse, why an individual like yourself wants to prove to others that they aren't enlightened? What is the intention behind that action?

Ivy you are very good at trying to assert your authoritative energy to attempt to shift statements made when there is no correlation at all between what you stated & what I said previously. None of your above utterances are even close to what my comments were. I don't believe you and I were engaged in a conversation at all, so I don't know why you feel the need to act like the Spiritual police. If this is you way of starting an argument or trying to belittle someone else's view, please take this dysfunction somewhere where it might do you some good. Therefore, I have nothing to explain to you!

Bless you journey, Ivy.
Old 15-03-2015, 08:46 PM
Ivy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Touched
Ivy,

I really want to apologize to you. It seems we got off on the wrong foot, and I feel bad about that. I want you to know that I realize we see things differently - yes, even about the thread, and with spiritual insights. Not sure how that became confused, but you know in a limited environment like a forum, all kinds of misunderstandings can unexpectedly crop up, so I want you to know I agree with you completely, and I truly regret any disagreement this may have caused.

Take good care. I now leave this thread in the very best of hands - yours.

No problem, the internet is full of misunderstanding, and there is a skill in looking and listening with an open mind, that you show... and you're a fellow aries and I like that part of myself I see in you
Old 15-03-2015, 08:47 PM
Ivy

Quote:
After I got to the sixth page, I skipped to the end to see at 27 pages it was still continuing badly. I became sad realizing that most here are just as dysfunctional as the rest of the population. Truly enlightened individuals (Christ is a good example) don't need to proclaim the crown.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquahorse
Ivy you are very good at trying to assert your authoritative energy to attempt to shift statements made when there is no correlation at all between what you stated & what I said previously. None of your above utterances are even close to what my comments were. I don't believe you and I were engaged in a conversation at all, so I don't know why you feel the need to act like the Spiritual police. If this is you way of starting an argument or trying to belittle someone else's view, please take this dysfunction somewhere where it might do you some good. Therefore, I have nothing to explain to you!

Bless you journey, Ivy.

Then explain rather than judge.
Old 15-03-2015, 08:55 PM
Guide

Quote:
Bless you journey, Ivy.

Now in the sense of spiritual nonsense this is quite fitting. In the sense it really doesnt mean what its pretending. Lol.
Old 15-03-2015, 09:02 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem
I considered, everything that's presented as spiritually insightful is really a lot of nonsense. In my case, I've known that I speak nonsense for a long time, so have no qualms about doing so.

To say something wise, just make things up as you go along, but don't speak emphatically; remain highly ambiguous. When others can't quite understand exactly what you mean and are forced to create meaning for themselves, they will attribute it to being begifted of your wisdom.

To be highly spiritual,
make sure that you write in poetic form.
Presenting your nonsense in this way
leaves the impression that you are evolved,
but don't emphatically state anything;
make sure it has no discernible meaning
or people will see through the parade
and recognise that it's nonsense

Don't use too much regular language. Use terns like 'energies' or 'vibrations' etc. Example, if you simply don't like someone, that's terribly unspiritual, so instead say some nonsense like, 'their negative vibrations drain my energies'.

OH.. and when you have a good idea, say it came from higher self, like, 'I asked my higher self and was told...'
Another good trick is use appropriate emoticons such as:

Most importantly of all, use a spiritual parting like 'in love and light' or 'namaste', for example, 'Hugs' is pretty good too.

If you use these tips, people will think that you are saying something quite profound and won't even notice that it's all a lot on nonsense.

God bless your cotton socks.

Gem

LOL! Gotta love the dry sarcastic humor! Even if it was unintended.

Spiritual chat is like discussing "common sense" but on a "spiritual" level. e.g. someone can say something that make "sense" and all of a sudden the light goes on for many and they nod their head in agreement, much like common sense.

What is your point in participating in this forum if spirituality and spiritual insights are a bunch of nonsense to you?
Old 15-03-2015, 09:17 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeaZen

What is your point in participating in this forum if spirituality and spiritual insights are a bunch of nonsense to you?

I can't say that this exemplifies Gem, but I have seen the behavior you speak of many times before. People joining online communities and discussions only to declare the beliefs, perspectives, and experiences of the members to be false. They simply desire to assert their own beliefs and put down others, as it provides quite a rush for their ego and solidifies their own false sense of identity and erroneous system of beliefs. I feel like Gem didn't quite take things as far as I have just stated, but I do perceive a small degree of this, as I have previously pointed out. Stating an entire community's beliefs and discussions to be nonsense isn't too far from this, and even though Gem claims that he had no bad intentions and was simply being humorous, it is irresponsible and uncaring behavior in the very least, and it is clear that there is a degree of clinging to a set of beliefs and holding them above the beliefs of others, as can be seen in the 20-some pages of defending his position and claiming the perspectives of others to be false.
Old 15-03-2015, 09:30 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by VinceField
I can't say that this exemplifies Gem, but I have seen the behavior you speak of many times before. People joining online communities and discussions only to declare the beliefs, perspectives, and experiences of the members to be false. They simply desire to assert their own beliefs and put down others, as it provides quite a rush for their ego and solidifies their own false sense of identity and erroneous system of beliefs. I feel like Gem didn't quite take things as far as I have just stated, but I do perceive a small degree of this, as I have previously pointed out. Stating an entire community's beliefs and discussions to be nonsense isn't too far from this, and even though Gem claims that he had no bad intentions and was simply being humorous, it is irresponsible and uncaring behavior in the very least, and it is clear that there is a degree of clinging to a set of beliefs and holding them above the beliefs of others, as can be seen in the 20-some pages of defending his position and claiming the perspectives of others to be false.
Nailed it.
Old 15-03-2015, 09:38 PM
Ivy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemcrusader
Now in the sense of spiritual nonsense this is quite fitting. In the sense it really doesnt mean what its pretending. Lol.

Yup

To add, in my view, that is the very relevance of having conversations like these as they highlight the tropes of spiritual talk.
Old 15-03-2015, 09:46 PM
Knower
Vince and touched. I can't speak for anyone but myself but I can form theories. Perhaps it is a way for the people you speak of to solidify their own structure.
Old 15-03-2015, 10:38 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaimi
Vince and touched. I can't speak for anyone but myself but I can form theories. Perhaps it is a way for the people you speak of to solidify their FALSE structure.

I think ur right.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivy
Yup

To add, in my view, that is the very relevance of having conversations like these as they highlight the tropes of spiritual talk.

Unfortunately it apparantly became a kickoff for sprouting random madeup wisdoms and assertions by the same OP. But i wasnt the only one seeing that, so in that sense it wasnt that unfortunate. :)
Closed Thread